Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones Panel - Fri, Jul 23, during Comic-Con!

2 posters

Go down

Bones Panel - Fri, Jul 23, during Comic-Con! Empty Bones Panel - Fri, Jul 23, during Comic-Con!

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:55 am

from [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Smart!RT @marisaroffman: I'm hosting a live chat during the #Bones panel. I'm either totally smart or a complete idiot: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
6 minutes ago via Echofon

I went to the page. It will be today at 5pm ET/2pm PT. (one little blurb has it as 2pm for both times, but that's impossible! Below it has the correct times.)

DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Bones Panel - Fri, Jul 23, during Comic-Con! Empty Re: Bones Panel - Fri, Jul 23, during Comic-Con!

Post by DBCrazy Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:56 am

I put it here in the spoilers because there will surely be spoilers! Rolling Eyes
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Bones Panel - Fri, Jul 23, during Comic-Con! Empty Re: Bones Panel - Fri, Jul 23, during Comic-Con!

Post by sanasus Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:58 am

Usefully, especially for those of us who are in different time zones, there is an option for reminder e-mails to be sent to an account of your choosing. Got mine set but even I won't be asleep at 10pm. Smile
sanasus
sanasus
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-13

http://www.twitter.com/sanasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down