Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I imagining things and thought of SO

+9
tinkrella
SnoopGirl
MI_Bonesgirl
katharine
empiricist
elyon
treble21
jro54
puckishbearscubsfan
13 posters

Go down

Am I imagining things and thought of SO Empty Am I imagining things and thought of SO

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:11 am

Or are things quieter than a church mouse on the Bones spoilers front?

Last summer was hotter than hades.

Don't know about previous summers but does anyone remember it being this quiet?

And what if GASP we actually like the SO if there is a SO? I hope she isn't horrible if its for Booth because he should have some happiness while he waits for his true love (Hodgins)

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Am I imagining things and thought of SO Empty Re: Am I imagining things and thought of SO

Post by jro54 Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:23 am

How do we even know that that there will be a SO? Has it even been confirmed yet? And I think if there was a SO, we would have seen some articles about casting someone for that role because they start shooting in 2 weeks. Personally, I don't think the SO thing is happening.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Am I imagining things and thought of SO Empty Re: Am I imagining things and thought of SO

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:03 am

puckishbearscubsfan wrote:Or are things quieter than a church mouse on the Bones spoilers front?

And what if GASP we actually like the SO if there is a SO? I hope she isn't horrible if its for Booth because he should have some happiness while he waits for his true love (Hodgins)

Well to be fair at this time last year we already had sides, they came out on June 30th last year. But they are going back to work 11 days later this year ( July 9th last year, July 20th this year) So I have a feeling between them starting back at work and Comicon we'll be getting spoilers before long. And then I'll have to run screaming from this section.... Wink
Still not so sure about the SO thing, I'm starting to think there may be some re-writes going on, and I'm hope what they are re-writing is that storyline, but I guess we'll see. I'm good with it either way ,cause IMO Booth and Brennan are endgame.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:31 am

Just hope they remember their own definition of insanity and try for a new outcome. I want the end in the middle so I can savor it longer and not in the last five minutes of the last episode of the last season. I know I'm not alone in that.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:39 am

elyon wrote:Just hope they remember their own definition of insanity and try for a new outcome. I want the end in the middle so I can savor it longer and not in the last five minutes of the last episode of the last season. I know I'm not alone in that.

No you are not alone in that at all, I think most of us agree with you.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:41 am

jro54 wrote:How do we even know that that there will be a SO? Has it even been confirmed yet? And I think if there was a SO, we would have seen some articles about casting someone for that role because they start shooting in 2 weeks. Personally, I don't think the SO thing is happening.

Emily, Hart and David have had their family members on the show.

Jaime Bergman auditioned for a part recently and said it went well. Does anyone know what she auditioned for?

What if she is the SO?

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:45 am

All the family members have either directed (Caleb Deschanel) or had minor walk-on's. I can't see them casting Jaime Bergman to play Booth's girlfriend. It would be too much of a stunt and detract from the B&B dynamic.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:01 am

treble21 wrote:
elyon wrote:Just hope they remember their own definition of insanity and try for a new outcome. I want the end in the middle so I can savor it longer and not in the last five minutes of the last episode of the last season. I know I'm not alone in that.

No you are not alone in that at all, I think most of us agree with you.

Here's another vote for that idea.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:01 am

elyon wrote:All the family members have either directed (Caleb Deschanel) or had minor walk-on's. I can't see them casting Jaime Bergman to play Booth's girlfriend. It would be too much of a stunt and detract from the B&B dynamic.

That would not be a good move at all.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:24 am

empiricist wrote:
jro54 wrote:How do we even know that that there will be a SO? Has it even been confirmed yet? And I think if there was a SO, we would have seen some articles about casting someone for that role because they start shooting in 2 weeks. Personally, I don't think the SO thing is happening.

Jaime Bergman auditioned for a part recently and said it went well. Does anyone know what she auditioned for?

What if she is the SO?

No to that idea, just No. Poor Jaime already gets a fair amount of hate from the E/D fandom (don't believe me, do a twitter search for her name sometime) I'd feel terrible if she got the brunt of the B/B shippers ire as well.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:41 am

Yeah. No to Jaime. That would not be a good idea. It would be REALLY hard to ship B&B with David's wife playing Booth's SO. Not to mention awkward. Just. No.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:34 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Yeah. No to Jaime. That would not be a good idea. It would be REALLY hard to ship B&B with David's wife playing Booth's SO. Not to mention awkward. Just. No.
Agree 100%!

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:28 am

I concur, vehemently. Wouldn't put it past fox to pull a stunt of that nature. But, yikes. That would be all sorts of bad for everyone involved. I think I probably wouldn't even watch.

P.S. I feel bad for whoever does play the s/o if there is one. At this point I don't think anyone would be welcomed with open arms in the fanbase

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:43 pm

empiricist wrote:

What if she is the SO?

I don't think David's wife will quest star as a Booth's girlfriend. All of ED, DB and HH family members who have been on the show only had cameos and ED's dad directed an episode.

And It would be totally awkward and she already gets it enough hate from "Demily" shippers, so imagine what would happen if she got in the middle of B&B. If that does happen, I don't think I will even watch those episodes because it would just be weird. But I having a feeling that HH might be rethinking the SO thing altogether if he is rewriting the script.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:12 pm

puckishbearscubsfan wrote:Or are things quieter than a church mouse on the Bones spoilers front?

Steph, you're not imagining things - it's awfully quiet in here, then again I've been purposely AWOL for a while now and I'm not sure how often my Queen comes in but I know Sherry is gone as well for a few weeks.

Spoiler-wise I think it's a 50/50 solution, half "We don't care" and half "He could be lying so why bother?", but hey, that's just me.

Oh, and how cruel! Paul (the SO) will be crushed when he finds out that he converted Booth to "the other team" only to loose him to Hodgins. Unless of course there's some sort of "massage therapy" job in for Paul. I'm sure Hodgins can find something for him around the estate...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:16 pm

jro54 wrote:
empiricist wrote:

What if she is the SO?

I don't think David's wife will quest star as a Booth's girlfriend. All of ED, DB and HH family members who have been on the show only had cameos and ED's dad directed an episode.

And It would be totally awkward and she already gets it enough hate from "Demily" shippers, so imagine what would happen if she got in the middle of B&B. If that does happen, I don't think I will even watch those episodes because it would just be weird. But I having a feeling that HH might be rethinking the SO thing altogether if he is rewriting the script.
Hey, I'm a Demily shipper and I don't hate on Jamie. Then again my Demily shipping is pure guilty pleasure, nothing serious.

That said I actually think it'd be good for DB and Jamie if she got to play the SO. Think about a climactic scene where Booth goes to Brennan, begging for help getting rid of his psychotic girlfriend who won't accept that it's over between them, and when Jamie's character walks in on them, Brennan pulls him in for a heated kiss (with tongue) that Booth immediately responds to. Jamie/SO watches in stunned silence then as the couple break apart to start breathing again, she pulls him around by the shoulder, slaps the shit out of him, and storms off. Cathartic much? If she was cast I'd start pool on how many re-takes a scene like that would have.

firedevil RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:21 pm

That's my rabble-rousing King! I've missed you around the boards even if no one else has. hug

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:26 pm

dawnsfire wrote:That's my rabble-rousing King! I've missed you around the boards even if no one else has. hug

queen
Ah my most beautious Queen, how ever could we suffer to be parted from your contenance for so long? For sooth, I say it has been a most arduous task, a labor of Herculean effort that has kept me thus, and yet now that we are here we cannot begin to put into words how thy presense pleases us, thy words a very balm to my heart. Fair Queen, we are most pleased to again be in thy pleasant and gracious company.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:07 am

Quote from THX1138
That said I actually think it'd be good for DB and Jamie if she got to play the SO. Think about a climactic scene where Booth goes to Brennan, begging for help getting rid of his psychotic girlfriend who won't accept that it's over between them, and when Jamie's character walks in on them, Brennan pulls him in for a heated kiss (with tongue) that Booth immediately responds to. Jamie/SO watches in stunned silence then as the couple break apart to start breathing again, she pulls him around by the shoulder, slaps the shit out of him, and storms off. Cathartic much? If she was cast I'd start pool on how many re-takes a scene like that would have.

firedevil RM[/quote]

I would pay to see that. Do you think Jaime would get an Emmy for that performance?

Thank you for going for the absurdly funny. It is needed.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:16 am

I would love to see B&B share a momentous kiss and have Booth's girlfriend (especially it were Jaime) but it's never as great and spectacular as imagine it to be. Sad

If Jaime is going to play Booth's girlfriend (if there is a SO) I'm probably not going to watch it. I imagine it would be very awkward and that poor woman already get so much hate (And don't mean they hate personally, I just hate the fact that David is married to her) from "Demily" shippers saying that her husband should leave for his costar, so imagine what it would be like if she got in the way of the B&B fandom. I wouldn't be good for anyone. Neutral

I don't even think the SO thing is going to happen anymore.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphs93 Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:22 am

Jamie as his SO would be TOO weird! Especially after what went down in May. Also don't you think doing that would be verging on breaking the 4th wall? I mean everyone knows its his wife...weird weird weird.

Murphs93
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 133
Say What You Want : Me: It's the 100th episode tomorrow.
Mum: What is it a special murder or something?
Me: I don't watch it for the cases mother!

I am secretly Naomi from paleontology.
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 am

empiricist wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

firedevil RM

I would pay to see that. Do you think Jaime would get an Emmy for that performance?

Thank you for going for the absurdly funny. It is needed.
No worries, the absurdly funny is what I do best. Wink

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Word just came down....It's pretty much over for me. Sad Couldn't be more disappointed with S6 storyline. Don't know if I'm going to even watch. It's much easier to just forget I ever watched it, and go on like I've been this summer....just move forward and forget about the show that used to be my favorite...but kicked me in the teeth just one too many times.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down