Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hart and David will attend Comic-Con

+12
treble21
katharine
elyon
bailey
anteater
the beaver1965
jro54
tinkrella
SnoopGirl
bugaboo628
suck.it.up.buttercup91
MI_Bonesgirl
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hart and David will attend Comic-Con Empty Hart and David will attend Comic-Con

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:51 am

Wasn't sure where to post this, but since we'll most likely get a few spoilers from the interview I'll post it here, mods move if necessary...

Friday, July 23:
2:00–2:45 Bones: Creator and Executive Producer Hart Hanson and Star David Boreanaz— Hart Hanson and David Boreanaz will be on hand to discuss what went down in season 5 of Bones and the cliffhanger finale as well as what’s in store for Booth and Brennan in an exciting season 6! The Q&A will take place in Ballroom 20.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Hart and David will attend Comic-Con Empty Re: Hart and David will attend Comic-Con

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:30 am

Oh crap! I didnt see this here and just posted the same thing in the DB section. But anyway Im going that day and im sooooooooooo excited! =D i cant get tired of saying that! lol
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Say What You Want : "Suck it up buttercup" ; "It looks like a purple smurf....a rubber purple smurf" ; "I would be hot too...i'd be smokin hot" ; "You basically said my penis was going to shrink if i didn't eat organic foods!" ; "Aiming agent booth?...what like a hose?"......I never get tired of booths humor Wink
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Hart and David will attend Comic-Con Empty Re: Hart and David will attend Comic-Con

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:31 am

WOOHOO!!! Bring back goodies!!!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:34 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Wasn't sure where to post this, but since we'll most likely get a few spoilers from the interview I'll post it here, mods move if necessary...

Friday, July 23:
2:00–2:45 Bones: Creator and Executive Producer Hart Hanson and Star David Boreanaz— Hart Hanson and David Boreanaz will be on hand to discuss what went down in season 5 of Bones and the cliffhanger finale as well as what’s in store for Booth and Brennan in an exciting season 6! The Q&A will take place in Ballroom 20.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I am sure there will be new threads started once the interviews take place. I am leaving this in the spoiler section though since "spoilery" discussion may take place.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:35 am

suck.it.up.buttercup91 wrote:Oh crap! I didnt see this here and just posted the same thing in the DB section. But anyway Im going that day and im sooooooooooo excited! =D i cant get tired of saying that! lol

I deleted the one in the David section of the forum. It belongs in the spoiler section. Very Happy
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:36 am

suck.it.up.buttercup91 wrote:Oh crap! I didnt see this here and just posted the same thing in the DB section. But anyway Im going that day and im sooooooooooo excited! =D i cant get tired of saying that! lol

Lucky you. Do you live in California?

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:44 am

bugaboo628 thanks for deleting it I didnt see this one lol
MI_Bonesgirl I will bring back lots of goodies! I promise!
SnoopGirl I don't live in California but I got my Comic Con ticket in october and desided that I would make a vacation out of it. So I leave July 20th and come back July 25th.
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Say What You Want : "Suck it up buttercup" ; "It looks like a purple smurf....a rubber purple smurf" ; "I would be hot too...i'd be smokin hot" ; "You basically said my penis was going to shrink if i didn't eat organic foods!" ; "Aiming agent booth?...what like a hose?"......I never get tired of booths humor Wink
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:13 am

oh lord....am I the only one who is highly afraid? lol I usually am left feeling like I want to cry after DB's interviews about the show. The both of them like to tease....we're doomed! Razz

I know emily has to film that day, but I wish she could go too. She was so funny the last times she went.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:22 am

Your not alone Tinkrella...I love David Boreanaz (well, I really just like to look at him) but every time I read or see an interview with him, I want to cry too!

I so wish Emily could be there...I know that many actors on TV shows have projects on the side, but how is filming a stupid indie film that know one is going to see more important than Bones???!!!! :x
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:39 am

I am disappointed. Why no Emily? With her there you will get the truth at least. I love DB because he is so gorgeous, but I don't believe anything that he says. Hanson, well forget about him. he is even worse.

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 am

the beaver1965 wrote:I am disappointed. Why no Emily? With her there you will get the truth at least. I love DB because he is so gorgeous, but I don't believe anything that he says. Hanson, well forget about him. he is even worse.

You're so right. I will probably just watch the interviews (just to see DB Very Happy ) but I will mute the sound because everything he says about the show makes me feel kind of gloomy and he really likes too play with us fans anyways, so we probably shouldn't take what he says to seriously. And I don't even what talk about HH. Rolling Eyes
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:12 am

Can I just say that Hart and David have not said anything different in interviews for the last five years? Don't expect any revelations here, people. Hart has said numerous times that he is done giving out spoilers (and has done a pretty good job of sticking to it) and when David gives interviews, he could be speaking in Russian for all I know because he rarely ever makes sense, says anything straight forward, or says anything that doesn't make fans want to jump off the nearest bridge.

But it is good to see that the reason why Emily won't be there is because she will be shooting the show that day. Means Bones is coming back, baby!
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:20 am

anteater wrote:Can I just say that Hart and David have not said anything different in interviews for the last five years? Don't expect any revelations here, people. Hart has said numerous times that he is done giving out spoilers (and has done a pretty good job of sticking to it) and when David gives interviews, he could be speaking in Russian for all I know because he rarely ever makes sense, says anything straight forward, or says anything that doesn't make fans want to jump off the nearest bridge.

But it is good to see that the reason why Emily won't be there is because she will be shooting the show that day. Means Bones is coming back, baby!

So Emily is going to be filming the show that day? I read on another board that she was still going to be shooting her indie film that she is working on.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:23 am

So Emily is going to be filming the show that day? I read on another board that she was still going to be shooting her indie film that she is working on.

TJ tweeted that he (and I see no reason that he would return long before David and Emily do) returns to Bones on July 20th. I get the feeling that people are just speculating and assuming on why Emily won't be there, since Hart's tweet didn't say why.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:24 am

They're probably changing off. Emily did it last year so David is doing it this year. I'm going too. Can hardly wait!

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:30 am

I wonder why we don't see any more interviews with Emily and David together anymore. I'm sure they are trying not to appear as "flirty" (because of what happened in David's personal life), but I just kind of miss cute, bubbly Demily.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:24 am

jro54 wrote:I wonder why we don't see any more interviews with Emily and David together anymore. I'm sure they are trying not to appear as "flirty" (because of what happened in David's personal life), but I just kind of miss cute, bubbly Demily.

What do you mean? There were plenty from around the time of the 100th episode ... and they were together at the UpFronts. They're on hiatus, wouldn't really expect them to be doing any press.

Edited to add: Hart just tweeted that he's not saying Emily won't be there, she just hasn't been able to confirm yet. She does so much charity work, it's probably just a prior committment more than anything to do with avoiding being seen with David. ;)

HartHanson Looked into it:Emily's availability for Comic-Con is in doubt so she is not announced as a confirmed participant. Keep your fingers crossed.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:31 am

bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:I wonder why we don't see any more interviews with Emily and David together anymore. I'm sure they are trying not to appear as "flirty" (because of what happened in David's personal life), but I just kind of miss cute, bubbly Demily.

What do you mean? There were plenty from around the time of the 100th episode ... and they were together at the UpFronts. They're on hiatus, wouldn't really expect them to be doing any press.

Well, I guess so. They were at the 100th party and the Fox thing together and I forgot about the 100th interviews. I just mean I kind of miss flirty Demily. I'm sure they are probably trying not to act as "flirty" because of what's been going on in his personal life, but IDK, I guess I just kind of miss seeing them like that.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 am

jro54 wrote:

Well, I guess so. They were at the 100th party and the Fox thing together and I forgot about the 100th interviews. I just mean I kind of miss flirty Demily. I'm sure they are probably trying not to act as "flirty" because of what's been going on in his personal life, but IDK, I guess I just kind of miss seeing them like that.

I guess I just don't think they're being less flirty, I love watching them together. Thought the pics from the UpFronts were pretty flirty and they were holding hands in the videos. They're just so cute. Smile You should go rewatch Bodies in the Lab with commentary, that'll give you your "fix." Laughing
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:16 am

bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:

I guess I just don't think they're being less flirty, I love watching them together. Thought the pics from the UpFronts were pretty flirty and they were holding hands in the videos. They're just so cute. Smile You should go rewatch Bodies in the Lab with commentary, that'll give you your "fix." Laughing

I love that commentary on there. Hopefully we'll get one on S5 DVD in October.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:23 am

bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:

I love that commentary! They are so freakin' cute together. (I kind of think there cuter off-screen than on-screen)
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by the beaver1965 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:27 pm

When these two are in interviews, they cant seem to keep their hands off each other. Being that David has had personal issues, I don't think it would be wise for them to go to Comiccon together. I know all the touchy feely is all in good fun, but there are a lot of people out there with small minds. DAVID DOESN'T NEED THAT RIGHT NOW. LOL!!!

the beaver1965
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:36 pm

the beaver1965 wrote:When these two are in interviews, they cant seem to keep their hands off each other. Being that David has had personal issues, I don't think it would be wise for them to go to Comiccon together. I know all the touchy feely is all in good fun, but there are a lot of people out there with small minds. DAVID DOESN'T NEED THAT RIGHT NOW. LOL!!!

I kind of think they are trying not seem as "flirty" because of what's going in his personal life, but they are just so cute together! DB and ED are a like a Christmas miracle when they are together!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:19 pm

katharine wrote:
bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:

We are supposed to be getting some episode commentary's on the season 5 dvd's and DB and ED were supposed to be doing one of them (as per HH a couple of months ago).... my guess? the 100th, but that's just a guess.... Can't wait till the DVD's come out!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:22 pm

treble21 wrote:
katharine wrote:
bailey wrote:
jro54 wrote:

We are supposed to be getting some episode commentary's on the season 5 dvd's and DB and ED were supposed to be doing one of them (as per HH a couple of months ago).... my guess? the 100th, but that's just a guess.... Can't wait till the DVD's come out!

Yay! Can't wait. I just finish watching the commentary from "Two bodies on the lab," and I forget how funny it was. Razz
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum