Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What character of Bones do you think you are the most like....

+11
19ana89
jcn747
jsgemini
Lo
dreamerktm411
THX1138
dawnsfire
Brain&Heart
joybrennan
future_anthro
jro54
15 posters

Go down

What character of Bones do you think you are the most like.... Empty What character of Bones do you think you are the most like....

Post by jro54 Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 pm

This is kind of a silly topic, but what character of Bones do you think you are the most like...

I think I'm a mix of Angela and a little bit of Brennan.

Last edited by jro54 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

What character of Bones do you think you are the most like.... Empty Re: What character of Bones do you think you are the most like....

Post by future_anthro Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:49 pm

A mix of Cam and Brennan. I've been told that because i'm more like Brennan but have Cam's social skills and attitude. I agree.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

What character of Bones do you think you are the most like.... Empty Re: What character of Bones do you think you are the most like....

Post by joybrennan Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 pm

jro54 wrote:This is kind of a silly topic, but what character of Bones do you think you are the most like...

I think I'm a mix of Angela and a little bit of Brennan.

Well...I took one of those on-line quizzes and came up as Brennan. I don't know what that means. Laughing I used to be more like Brennan when I was younger. I could read and analyse information very quickly in school, and yet jokes would fly over my head because I took everything literally. My favorite line this season is when Brennan replies to Booth, "Blood is in your heart." However, I have a lot of Angela also. I have always had an intuitive sense of people and what they are feeling, and a knack of making them feel better about themselves. I like helping people. Angela also doesn't seem to realize that she IS smart. Her attitude isn't "squint-like", but clearly her visual memory and math skills (all the computer stuff) are phenomenal. She's a free spirit, and an intuitive thinker.
I have those qualities, but I don't really relate to the character of Angela the way I do Brennan - maybe 60/40 in favor of Brennan.
(Just the fact of how long it took me to answer this fun, light-hearted question probably gives you an idea of my " Brennan" side)
Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm

hmmmm... i really dont see myself as any of the characters... well maybe little bits, but nothing where i can turn around and be like there, thats like me!
it would be good to have a mix of them all. Brennan's intellegence and beauty, Booth's compasion and loyalty, Cam's leadership qualities and poise, Daisy's fun and happy outlook, Hodgins' money (lol), to be a good friend like Angela. that would all make up a pretty good person hey!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:36 am

Brennan--not as smart, and a little more in tune with pop culture (emphasis on little)...but dismayingly literal and blunt at times. And a few other little things as my new BF might just tell you if I let him...!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:46 am

dawnsfire wrote:Brennan--not as smart, and a little more in tune with pop culture (emphasis on little)...but dismayingly literal and blunt at times. And a few other little things as my new BF might just tell you if I let him...!

queen
We aren't sure we approve of someone moving in on our Queen...

Oh, and it's been said I'm rather Boothy, with a certain Hodgins-like influence (although I'm not sure what they mean by that...let along who they are... Suspect )

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:56 am

Thou needst not fear, my King. I am ever yours in fandom!

And in sooth, I doth perceive such "Boothy" traits (as thou dost term them) in thee.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:12 am

dawnsfire wrote:Thou needst not fear, my King. I am ever yours in fandom!

And in sooth, I doth perceive such "Boothy" traits (as thou dost term them) in thee.

queen
As I am yours, my Queen. *puffs out chest* Aye, Boothiness, it is my blessing and my curse.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:58 am

Ummm...I don't know what ANY of the last 4 posts mean. confused
lol!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:16 am

I wish I was more like Angela Smile
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:19 am

joybrennan wrote:Ummm...I don't know what ANY of the last 4 posts mean. confused
lol!
'Tis but a bit of fun the King & I indulge in every so often, speaking in an archaic fashion. You'll see--we were a bit burned out after the season ended, so we haven't done it recently! Laughing

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:22 pm

I'm mostly Cam - in that I make comments like her and faces. Very much her humor too. I'm slightly Hodgin-ish in that I am stubborn, very stubborn. And I got Booth's goofy side.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:34 am

Even though I'm a girl, I am most like Booth. I've said many times that I could be casted to be his half-sister. I am not a girly girl, more of a fella girly type. I am very similar to his personality and sensitiveness yet badass attitude when needed. I'm also a rebel in my own way and dorky like he can be sometimes. (Unfortunately I think my dorkiness is a little more Sweets then Booth. Embarassed ) I also work in law enforcement and have my own crappy past that effected who I am today. (I know, who doesn't have that, right?)
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:57 pm

future_anthro wrote:A mix of Cam and Brennan. I've been told that because i'm more like Brennan but have Cam's social skills and attitude. I agree.
Oh i was reminded yesterday that i do this funny Brennan mannerism... every time i was into the lab at uni, i put my hair up if it was already down. A friend pointed it out as a Brennan thing. Then they launched to various other things and how they should just start calling me Bones.

Personally i'd say my attitude towards things like religion, marriage, family etc are very Brennan. Some as extreme as Brennan (marriage) others less so. I have a few physical/mannerisms that are Brennan (that i had long before Brennan) such as hands on hips/in my jacket pockets a lot. Oh and the look. Not that exact look but very similar. It made me laugh the first time she did it because i recognised it.. the one where she tilts her head a little and gives that "You can't be serious?" look. I got stuck with a family a little like Booths (with an alcoholic father and brothers), though i wasn't raised by a grandparent, my eldest brother was. I have the take the lead, smart ass side of Cam. At the same time there are parts of all of them that i have like loyalty.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm

I would have to say mostly Booth and just a tiny little bit of Bones, i am very very good at reading people, i can pick out lies all of those things, i just notice things about people. I am also very very good at acting dumber than i really am, weather i do it on purpose or if i just do it naturally, i am often a lot smarter than i look or seem. I am also the kind of people person Booth is, good with people talking to people comforting al those things. I also have a gut feeling i just sense things (usually about people Razz) or just feel something about a situation, and usually i am right. Like Booth i alos put a lot of faith it what i feel.

And as far as Bones goes the only thing i have in common is that any emotional or big decision i make usually is accompanies by a bullion flow chart Razz
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:59 pm

jcn747 wrote:I would have to say mostly Booth and just a tiny little bit of Bones, i am very very good at reading people, i can pick out lies all of those things, i just notice things about people. I am also very very good at acting dumber than i really am, weather i do it on purpose or if i just do it naturally, i am often a lot smarter than i look or seem. I am also the kind of people person Booth is, good with people talking to people comforting al those things. I also have a gut feeling i just sense things (usually about people Razz) or just feel something about a situation, and usually i am right. Like Booth i alos put a lot of faith it what i feel.

And as far as Bones goes the only thing i have in common is that any emotional or big decision i make usually is accompanies by a bullion flow chart Razz

lol!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:58 am

I've taken a lot of personality quizzes on this... I always end up as Brennan. lol IMO it might be pretty accurate.

Here's one I made...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:42 am

19ana89 wrote:I've taken a lot of personality quizzes on this... I always end up as Brennan. lol IMO it might be pretty accurate.

Here's one I made...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Yeah...took your quiz. I came up as Brennan...again. I don't know what that means. Laughing However, the consistency of the answers does make me thing that there might be something to these quizes...if nothing else, they are consistent. Laughing
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 pm

I usually come up Brennan in quizzes as well, with the exception of one in which i got Cam.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 am

I came up as Brennan too. I'm not surprised. I think the reason I am obsessed with Bones is because I relate very much to Brennan. I'm not quite as socially awkward as her, but it's more due to training then natural ability. I think a lot like her, and a lot of the thoughts she says out loud I say in my head. However, my friends have done a much better job then hers have on teaching me how not to be overly offensive, and the picking up on social cues like sarcasm is a work in progress. I'm not nearly as smart as her, but I am doing very well in school and I have many of her academic passions. I definitely like logical thinking, and as a result I have some of her same issues with relationships. This show has definitely made me more aware of certain things I need to work on. It is a healthy obsession Very Happy .
Cordelia
Cordelia
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:28 am

Definately Brennan. I love Bones because I identify with Brennan a lot. Though, I'm not socially awkward and have a vast knowledge of pop culture, I can be blunt sometimes. I'm drawn to her logic, and open mindedness about cultures, and having an open dialogue with them., also her independence and value for intelligence. I also love all things ancient Egypt.
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 am

I got Brennan. While I know quite a lot about pop culture and my social skills are somewhat better than Brennan's, I am very rational. I tend to question my irrational emotions-- I know they're there, but I won't acknowledge them until I have determined their reason. Also, her logic is similar to mine, and we're both very hesitant to trust, due to issues from the past. And while I am certainly nowhere near as smart as she, I am rather intelligent.

Also, we both love Booth. Very Happy
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:49 am

With that quiz I came up as Angela, lol.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:42 pm

I feel like I would be a mix of mainly Brennan and Booth, with a little of Hodgins and Zack thrown in. LOL.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum