Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hottest Vampire?

+4
gordongordonfan
Brain&Heart
future_anthro
Manjachka
8 posters

Go down

Hottest Vampire? Empty Hottest Vampire?

Post by Manjachka Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:31 am

Vote for David Boreanaz - Angel:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Manjachka
Manjachka
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : Booth/DB team
I love Booth/Hannah
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hottest Vampire? Empty Re: Hottest Vampire?

Post by future_anthro Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:02 am

Voted DB but i'm also partial to Alex O'Loughlin Smile
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:44 am

i never watced Angel... but its DB, so of course i voted!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:10 pm

LOL! I must say that this list is totally WRONG for not including Alexander Skarsgard's portrayal of "Eric" on True Blood... His portrayal of that character is the definition of hotness! (Can't believe I used the word "hotness" LOL)

I actually think DB looks MUCH better with age... he's ten times hotter now as Booth than he was as Angel (for me anyway!) LOL
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:23 pm

He has gotten better with age. I think he looked his best as Angel in S3 of Angel. He had packed on a few pounds in S4 and S5. He has looked H-O-T HOT in Bones...although I do think he got too skinny this past season.

I don't have Twitter so I can't vote...and even if I did have Twitter, Angel/DB is really the only vampire I know on there. Not into vampires...LOL! After Angel, there will never be another vampire for me. Very Happy

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:LOL! I must say that this list is totally WRONG for not including Alexander Skarsgard's portrayal of "Eric" on True Blood... His portrayal of that character is the definition of hotness! (Can't believe I used the word "hotness" LOL)

I actually think DB looks MUCH better with age... he's ten times hotter now as Booth than he was as Angel (for me anyway!) LOL
Agree! 2Tup

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:54 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
gordongordonfan wrote:LOL! I must say that this list is totally WRONG for not including Alexander Skarsgard's portrayal of "Eric" on True Blood... His portrayal of that character is the definition of hotness! (Can't believe I used the word "hotness" LOL)

Agree! 2Tup
Agreed x2!! Very Happy
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:28 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Yeah, I couldn't believe Stephen Moyer was on that list but Skarsgard wasn't (since they're both True Blood vamps and while both attractive... Skarsgard is just... yum! As the books progress his role increases, so the tv series should follow and people will see more of him.)

I totally think DB is about the perfect looking man right now in his Booth character. (Plus they make Booth's character and personality so darn appealing too, and that makes him even hotter!) I agree that he lost too much weight this season, (understandable) but I think he's filling back out. I think "Booth's" look was about perfect in season 4 (I'm thinkin' how he looked in the "Fire in the Ice" in the locker room scene where viewers could appreciate the view! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] That pretty much defines perfection for me!)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:52 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image] Yeah, I couldn't believe Stephen Moyer was on that list but Skarsgard wasn't (since they're both True Blood vamps and while both attractive... Skarsgard is just... yum! As the books progress his role increases, so the tv series should follow and people will see more of him.)

I totally think DB is about the perfect looking man right now in his Booth character. (Plus they make Booth's character and personality so darn appealing too, and that makes him even hotter!) I agree that he lost too much weight this season, (understandable) but I think he's filling back out. I think "Booth's" look was about perfect in season 4 (I'm thinkin' how he looked in the "Fire in the Ice" in the locker room scene where viewers could appreciate the view! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] That pretty much defines perfection for me!)

Perfection!
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:30 am

future_anthro wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:

Agree! 2Tup
Agreed x2!! Very Happy

Agreed x3!! cheers

However, as for the poll... I don't have a twitter, therefore I wasn't able to vote. Crying or Very sad
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:24 pm

I obviously voted for Angel as he is so hot on Buffy and Angel, and right now he is in the lead. GO DB, he definitely is still as hot now as he was then.
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down