Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booth's past

+5
mommahurley
SnoopGirl
future_anthro
katharine
jro54
9 posters

Go down

Booth's past Empty Booth's past

Post by jro54 Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:08 pm

I think some one already made a thread about this a while ago, but I keep wondering if we are going to explore Booth's past next season. I really want to learn about his family (his mom and dad) I want Pops to come back and I would like to see Brennan tell him about what Pops tells her about his dad.

I'm also wondering if Booth is going to come home with some emotional/psychological issues from training soldiers who died. It would be completely unrealistic for him not to. ***I'm wondering if he comes home emotionally tortured and messed up, could he also come home with a GF because I just can't picture "happy" Booth with the sexy nurse and "emotionally messed up" Booth at the same time, unless the sexy nurse is there to help him get over his issues, but I would think the whole "exploring his past and inner demons" thing would be for Brennan to see how damaged he is on the in side*** I really hope Brennan sees how damaged he is on the inside because then it would give her chance to show him that she really cares and it could bring them even closer together. I'm just rambling right now. What do you guys think?...
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Booth's past Empty Re: Booth's past

Post by katharine Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:23 pm

jro54 wrote:I think some one already made a thread about this a while ago, but I keep wondering if we are going to explore Booth's past next season. I really want to learn about his family (his mom and dad) I want Pops to come back and I would like to see Brennan tell him about what Pops tells her about his dad.

I'm also wondering if Booth is going to come home with some emotional/psychological issues from training soldiers who died. It would be completely unrealistic for him not to. ***I'm wondering if he comes home emotionally tortured and messed up, could he also come home with a GF because I just can't picture "happy" Booth with the sexy nurse and "emotionally messed up" Booth at the same time, unless the sexy nurse is there to help him get over his issues, but I would think the whole "exploring his past and inner demons" thing would be for Brennan to see how damaged he is on the in side*** I really hope Brennan sees how damaged he is on the inside because then it would give her chance to show him that she really cares and it could bring them even closer together. I'm just rambling right now. What do you guys think?...

I just hope he comes home tan and buff....lol. Working out in that desert will do it to you. That'd make someone's heart pump a little faster, and I'm not talking about me. Well maybe I am.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:38 pm

katharine wrote:I just hope he comes home tan and buff....lol. Working out in that desert will do it to you. That'd make someone's heart pump a little faster, and I'm not talking about me. Well maybe I am.
Hmm.. something else to day dream about!!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 pm

I just hope he comes home tan and buff....lol. Working out in that desert will do it to you. That'd make someone's heart pump a little faster, and I'm not talking about me. Well maybe I am.
Agree! As long as Booth looks good (but then could he really look bad? No ) all is good in BONES land 2Tup

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:12 pm

I'd, like to see Booth...aka David come back having gained back a little of the muscle/weight that he's lost this past year. I think he could handle it and it would look better, not that he doesn't look great now...but just so thin...I think this past year's stress took a toll on his weight...but now that it's all out in the open and he's and his wife are working on things...he could probably gain some back.

I would like to see him come back with his cocky swagger back again...and his flirtatious teasing and arguing...and maybe even a little of his old kick=ass toughness. But then see him get really layed low with the return of his demons...aka mom and dad. Brennan to the emotional rescue.

I'd like to see Brennan come back having missed the heck out of Booth and barely able to contain herself around him. I hope she is very very needy in the Booth department...and I hope she realizes she misses solving crimes and helping people. Rather than just identifying old dead people.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:05 pm

jro54 wrote:I think some one already made a thread about this a while ago, but I keep wondering if we are going to explore Booth's past next season. I really want to learn about his family (his mom and dad) I want Pops to come back and I would like to see Brennan tell him about what Pops tells her about his dad.

I agree that Booth coming home without having revisited old traumas as well as some new questions would fall in the unrealistic category. I think he might come back a bit darker in attitude and perhaps a bit moody. Training people to do what he did, when he has questions about why he had to do certain things (season 1.)

I think Brennan could come back having loved the work she did - but REALLY missing people - especially Booth. Some of her perspective might be around realizing that her work can no longer substitute for emotional connection. It would be nice to see more of her survivor instincts up. The Brennan who got away from the killer in New Orleans and kicked a man into a wall, I'd like to see more of that fierceness, and see that in her emotional protection of Booth. Let him cry in her arms for a change.

Definitely more about Booth's past needs to be looked at. Like, what happened to his mom? The thing Brennan will need to tell him about Pops and his father.

Again, this will depend on the season opener. If the dynamic changes from. will they/ won't they" to "us against the world" the rest would unfold nicely.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:46 am

SnoopGirl wrote:
Agree! As long as Booth looks good (but then could he really look bad? No ) all is good in BONES land 2Tup

I hope he comes looking like he does in the S5 premiere wearing a tight short sleeved shirt and a 5 o clock shadow.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Yeah, he looked pretty good in that season 5 premier huh? [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Also I think he always looks good, but the perfect weight was around the time of the "Fire in the Ice"... (Remember the shirtless scene in hockey locker room... muscular and broad shouldered Booth... NICE LOL )
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:50 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:Yeah, he looked pretty good in that season 5 premier huh? [Only admins are allowed to see this image] Also I think he always looks good, but the perfect weight was around the time of the "Fire in the Ice"... (Remember the shirtless scene in hockey locker room... muscular and broad shouldered Booth... NICE LOL )

There's a reason I watch that episode a lot, and it's not the case... Smile
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:50 am

[quote="joybrennan"]
jro54 wrote:

Again, this will depend on the season opener. If the dynamic changes from. will they/ won't they" to "us against the world" the rest would unfold nicely.

I don't tweet--but someone needs to tweet this to HH&Co and they need to pay these viewers a "finder's fee" for finding the way to rescue them out of the corner into which they have backed themselves and our favorite show.

I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE the concept of "us against the world". So cool!

Pat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Say What You Want : Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.
Registration date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum