Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale?

+6
heirofloki
moonlightbones
nati.cba
i_heart_bones
bones_fanatic19
MI_Bonesgirl
10 posters

Go down

Favorite Bones Season Finale?

Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Vote_lcap45%Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 21 ]
Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Vote_lcap11%Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 5 ]
Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Vote_lcap17%Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 8 ]
Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Vote_lcap23%Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 11 ]
Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Vote_lcap4%Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 47

Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Empty Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale?

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue May 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Just curious to see which finale everyone liked best.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Empty Re: Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale?

Post by bones_fanatic19 Tue May 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Although I have loved them all, I loved The Woman in Limbo the most, mainly because it felt we were tying up the season with Brennan opening up more and learning more about her past and that lead to great storylines in the future. And I loved the midnight Thai food Very Happy
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale? Empty Re: Poll: What is your favorite Bones Season Finale?

Post by i_heart_bones Tue May 25, 2010 11:43 pm

Also loved them all, but End in the Beginning remains one of my favourite episodes of all time!

It had no characteristics of a finale, but it left me wanting so so so much more!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Wed May 26, 2010 7:45 am

The End in the Beginning all the way baby!

I'll never get tired of re-watching that episode! One of my TOP LIST that's for sure! And although as somebody said didn't really have the features of a finale (didn't really close the season stories) it was a great episode and among the finales, it's my favourite! Followed really really close by The Woman in Limbo. After which I prefer S2 and S5 finale, and my least favourite is S3 finale, although the episode is GREAT and HATED what they did to Zacharoni! I loved his character too much!
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Wed May 26, 2010 8:33 am

I loved The Pain in the Heart. LOVED IT! I thought it was almost the perfect season finale, if there is such a thing.
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Wed May 26, 2010 8:59 am

Put me down for tEitB as well. Favorite by far.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed May 26, 2010 9:25 am

like em' all but the woman in Limbo was my favorite.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed May 26, 2010 10:02 am

It was a hard toss between The Woman in Limbo and The End in the Beginning but The End in the Beginning wins.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sammi31 Wed May 26, 2010 10:10 am

I chose season 5 finale.

sammi31
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Say What You Want : BONES RULES
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SJB Wed May 26, 2010 10:53 am

Mine would go in this order
S1
S5
S4
S3
S2
SJB
SJB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down