Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St. Christopher medal?

+3
MI_Bonesgirl
future_anthro
jjrobinson73
7 posters

Go down

St. Christopher medal? Empty St. Christopher medal?

Post by jjrobinson73 Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 am

Everyone on twitter is saying Brennan had a St. Christopher medal on her necklace. I can't see it clearly enough to see if it is that medal. And, if it is, and came from Booth as is the speculation...wouldn't Ange, Cam or Jack have called her on it? And, why wouldn't it have been on a simple chain, and not a decorative one?

Just curious!! '

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

St. Christopher medal? Empty Re: St. Christopher medal?

Post by future_anthro Mon May 24, 2010 10:52 am

There is discussion on this in a couple of other places but here is my two cents:
a) I haven't seen a picture of her wearing it that is big enough and clear enough to be totally convinced it is a St Christopher medal.
b) If it is and it's Booth that gave it to her (which would make the most sense) i don't think Cam, Angela or Hodgins would mention it. I think they'd think about it but doubt they'd actually say something. They know how Booth and Brennan feel about each other, wouldn't be worth commenting on.
and c) Simple chain is absolutely not Brennan's style. Brennan's style would be something a little bit more elaborate.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon May 24, 2010 10:57 am

Apparently it is the same necklace that Brennanwore in Tough Man in the Tender Chicken. That bummed me out. A St Christopher was a promise that the finale wasn't as horrible as I thought it was.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Mon May 24, 2010 11:05 am

I don't think it is a St.christopher medal. Sorry. I can see her wearing it...as a simple chain...if Booth gave it to her. For her to put it (a very religious medal) on a decorative chain...that is not Brennan...and she wouldn't do it. So...I think it is just another one of her cool funky mecklaces. I don't see Emily wearing a St. Christopher necklace either. I know DB does b/c he is Catholic, and many Cahtolics do wear some sort of religious medal...I do. I think that is one of the things he brought to Booth..like the Cocky belt buckle and the Paul Smith socks.

Anyway....until someone can get me a close up...and show me it is a religious medal, I am going with...people are looking for the silver lining in whatever they can! LOL!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon May 24, 2010 11:12 am

It's not the medal. At least, I don't think. There is a pic up in another thread that shows she wore the same necklace in tough man. Same chain and all. It actually looks like one of the zodiac stamp necklaces I saw in this boutique that were made out of all recycled materials. I'm sure it's not. lol But, I remember noticing it when it first showed up in that episode.

It would be awesome if it was a medal. Mind you...that doesn't mean there is a scene missing that we didn't get to see. I highly doubt booth didn't say goodbye before he went to the base. Who knows, maybe he did give her a medal that she brought along with her. Maybe all the tweets just gave SN a new idea for season six Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Mon May 24, 2010 3:39 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Apparently it is the same necklace that Brennanwore in Tough Man in the Tender Chicken. That bummed me out. A St Christopher was a promise that the finale wasn't as horrible as I thought it was.

I watched that episode tonight to check and yes, it does look like that necklace. Bums me out too.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Mon May 24, 2010 7:15 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Apparently it is the same necklace that Brennanwore in Tough Man in the Tender Chicken. That bummed me out. A St Christopher was a promise that the finale wasn't as horrible as I thought it was.

Sad
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Mon May 24, 2010 10:15 pm

katharine wrote:

I watched that episode tonight to check and yes, it does look like that necklace. Bums me out too.

hmm it does appear that way. Dang it.
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum