Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Smart Phones" - a good thing or a problem?

3 posters

Go down

"Smart Phones" - a good thing or a problem? Empty "Smart Phones" - a good thing or a problem?

Post by joybrennan Wed May 19, 2010 11:44 am

Ever since I got my Droid I find myself ONLINE constantly. (Note the number of posts I've done just today. LOL) I notice myself checking my phone anytime I'm not physically having to do something else. Not for voice mail or text messages, but the latest news about "Bones" and other pop culture things. Before I had to be at my computer. Now I can watch a video on YouTube, or be on Facebook anytime, anywhere. Right now I'm on my computer d oing one thing while typing THIS on my phone! LOL! However, I haven't even had the phone a month yet. Hoping the obsession will wear off. Anyone else having "issues?" Smile
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

"Smart Phones" - a good thing or a problem? Empty Re: "Smart Phones" - a good thing or a problem?

Post by future_anthro Wed May 19, 2010 11:48 am

Oh.. internet on phones was the worst idea ever! I can't tell you how often i'm in a class on facebook lol. My friends and i are often having conversations on facebook while sitting next to each other. Bad...

I do like that i have my email at all times though Smile
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

"Smart Phones" - a good thing or a problem? Empty Re: "Smart Phones" - a good thing or a problem?

Post by i_heart_bones Wed May 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Sadly no, the obsession never wears off.
I twitter, facebook, watch the hockey, do everything on my iPhone when I'm away from my home computers!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum