Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warehouse 13

+8
yvettelgh
bones206
moonlightbones
Meegs82
Phoebe
joybrennan
heirofloki
future_anthro
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Warehouse 13 Empty Warehouse 13

Post by future_anthro Mon May 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Did anyone get into Warehouse 13?

Described as "part The X-Files, part Raiders of the Lost Ark and part Moonlighting." (which it isn't). I think one article from awhile back even called it part X-Files, part Bones and part Raiders of the Lost Ark (again... no).

I've just started to watch it and it's not as bad as i thought it was going to be. Nice to see Eddie McClintock Smile
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Warehouse 13 Empty Re: Warehouse 13

Post by heirofloki Wed May 19, 2010 4:05 am

I loved it! Like you, I didn't think it was gonna be that good (or that I was gonna get that into it), but by the end of the run I was totally in love with everyone. Up to what episode have you seen?

(and when is it coming back? anyone know?)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed May 19, 2010 10:47 am

I've seen all of the first season! And i think it actually returns July.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
51 days until the July 6th #Premiere of #Warehouse13!
2:21 PM May 17th via web

Smile
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Wed May 19, 2010 11:15 am

future_anthro wrote:Did anyone get into Warehouse 13?

Described as "part The X-Files, part Raiders of the Lost Ark and part Moonlighting." (which it isn't). I think one article from awhile back even called it part X-Files, part Bones and part Raiders of the Lost Ark (again... no).

I've just started to watch it and it's not as bad as i thought it was going to be. Nice to see Eddie McClintock Smile

YES! It is definitely more "X-files" than "Bones." It's also kind of "Outer Limits." Once you accept the basic premise it's pretty good. Glad it got picked up again. It's season ender moved things from just weird stuff to having a really scary, sinister element. The stakes are definitely higher. The backgrounds on the leads have been developing nicely as well. Gives me something to do over the "Bones" summer hiatus. Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed May 19, 2010 11:17 am

Yeah that's what i'm liking! Something to watch in the absence of Bones, Castle and Criminal Minds!

I really didn't expect the end of the finale actually.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Wed May 19, 2010 11:21 am

future_anthro wrote:Yeah that's what i'm liking! Something to watch in the absence of Bones, Castle and Criminal Minds!

Dude, that episode nearly killed me the first time I saw it. Did you catch the "key detail", though? I was so happy when I caught on... I love you

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Wed May 19, 2010 11:25 am

"Key detail"? I'm going with no... lol
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu May 20, 2010 2:02 am

heirofloki wrote:
future_anthro wrote:Yeah that's what i'm liking! Something to watch in the absence of Bones, Castle and Criminal Minds!

Dude, that episode nearly killed me the first time I saw it. Did you catch the "key detail", though? I was so happy when I caught on... I love you

The finale DEFINITELY freaked me out - completely unexpected! As for the "key detail," I don't know what that means (LOL). I'll have to rewatch it - after the "Bones" finale, of course. I may need some cheering up. Sad
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu May 20, 2010 4:11 am

Well, this is speculation not a spoiler but I'll put it in bars just in case:

Spoiler:

I didn't notice the first time I watched and neither did my brother -we were too shocked by the other reveal. That's why I was all "omg, did everyone else see that?!" Razz

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Thu May 20, 2010 9:35 am

Oh that! Yeah.. i did notice that lol. But then.. did you see that big hole? He'd need wings/some serious padding!
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu May 20, 2010 10:10 am

future_anthro wrote:Oh that! Yeah.. i did notice that lol. But then.. did you see that big hole? He'd need wings/some serious padding!

Yeah, the hole is cause for concern! (lol) But I still don't think either of them were there for the explosion. We don't know the warehouse, after all. You know, nooks and crannies and trap-doors. I guess we'll find out soon enough...

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Thu May 20, 2010 10:11 am

Yeah.. i'm pretty sure he'll be fine! I can't seem them killing him off just yet.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:46 am

Love this show. Can't wait for its return.

Here's a little Ausielo blurp...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Phoebe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:24 pm

There are giant billboards of Eddie and the girl in quite a few places in L.A. I drove past 2 today. And I mean, these things are GIANT...like bigger than billboards. Guess it must be popular. I've never seen it though.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Meegs82 wrote:There are giant billboards of Eddie and the girl in quite a few places in L.A. I drove past 2 today. And I mean, these things are GIANT...like bigger than billboards. Guess it must be popular. I've never seen it though.
Yeah Eddie tweeted a pic of one Smile
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:23 am

Count me among the Warehouse 13 fans. I almost like summer better than the regular TV season now....I have Lie to Me, Leverage, Hawthorne and Warehouse 13. I can't wait for the season premiere!
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Alright, who saw the premire?! Personally, I didn't like the fact that the African-American girl (I can't rememer her name) wasn't actually evil and I didn't like how McPherson was all forgiven and what not at the end.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:52 pm

I agree! Like the HG Wells twist though. I'd missed Pete.. god that character is funny.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Yeah, the HG Wells twist was pretty awesome! Though might it be said, all the while Pete was kissing Wells, I was yelling at the TV, "Not her you idiot!" and I was calling Pete other "mean" terms... I mean, he's there to do work with Myka, and he decides he wants to contaminate the scene and let an outsider help them on the case. And I'm like, "You dumb ass, I hope Myka comes in and kicks your ass."

Sorry, I don't like Pete all that much. I mean I do, but, I just get this weird TV character vibe off of him.
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Haha, yeah he is a bit that way but i actually like that about his character. I'm a sucker for the good looking, charming, funny guy.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:48 am

Smile My favorite character is Myka. Smile
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:24 am

bones206 wrote:Alright, who saw the premire?! Personally, I didn't like the fact that the African-American girl (I can't rememer her name) wasn't actually evil and I didn't like how McPherson was all forgiven and what not at the end.
Not so sure he was forgiven. Seems like when he "died" he saw darkness and felt despair, but when Artie did, he saw light and felt joy. He asked for forgiveness, but I didn't hear it given. (could have been, just didn't hear it.) Being that he saw darkness and despair BEFORE doing most of his evil deeds, I don't buy that seeing the darkness is what made him evil. It's possible that was a ploy - he may have been surprised by Artie's revelation, but I don't think it changed him one bit. I also wasn't clear he actually died - need to watch it again.

I loved the whole "pearl of wisdom thing" because very often someone offering one IS trying to control and manipulate you. D
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:46 am

bones206 wrote:Smile My favorite character is Myka. Smile

I find her background and issues to be the most developed thus far, but all of them have had good background development put in place. I love the "four-core" Artie, Myka, Pete, and Claudia. Their characters really gel together and have really interesting backgrounds. Pete and Myka have a really cool brother-sister dynamic - which is fun to watch. They are a "duo" - can't imagine one without the other, but (thank God) no UST. For me, these four characters are "the center" which must hold. Wink However, everyone on it adds important elements - they really work as an ensemble cast.
(Can you tell I'm really enjoying this show? Very Happy)
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 am

moonlightbones wrote:Count me among the Warehouse 13 fans. I almost like summer better than the regular TV season now....I have Lie to Me, Leverage, Hawthorne and Warehouse 13. I can't wait for the season premiere!

Yep - the summer season rocks! W13, Leverage - love them! I'm also into Burn Notice" and "The Closer" - HH should be taking notes. Razz
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:32 am

joybrennan wrote:
bones206 wrote:Alright, who saw the premire?! Personally, I didn't like the fact that the African-American girl (I can't rememer her name) wasn't actually evil and I didn't like how McPherson was all forgiven and what not at the end.
Not so sure he was forgiven. Seems like when he "died" he saw darkness and felt despair, but when Artie did, he saw light and felt joy. He asked for forgiveness, but I didn't hear it given. (could have been, just didn't hear it.) Being that he saw darkness and despair BEFORE doing most of his evil deeds, I don't buy that seeing the darkness is what made him evil. It's possible that was a ploy - he may have been surprised by Artie's revelation, but I don't think it changed him one bit. I also wasn't clear he actually died - need to watch it again.

I loved the whole "pearl of wisdom thing" because very often someone offering one IS trying to control and manipulate you. D

Well, McPherson's necklace thing got cut off his neck (by HG Wells) so, his blood exploded out of him and he decintegrated (sp?).... So, I'm pretty sure he's dead. Wink
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum