Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning in the End - 3 New Pics - Don\'t get too excited though

+5
mereva
dreamerktm411
DONEWITHIT
anteater
ksnsd
9 posters

Go down

The Beginning in the End - 3 New Pics - Don\'t get too excited though Empty The Beginning in the End - 3 New Pics - Don't get too excited though

Post by ksnsd Tue May 11, 2010 7:39 am

From Zap It

A little over a week and counting until the "Bones" season finale and FOX has decided to release a few additional photos from their vault of secrets.

And while these pictures will tell you absolutely nothing about what's going down between Booth and Brennan during the hour, we can definitely tease the "Hodgela" storyline a bit ...

As you now know, Hodgins and Angela have made their love official, so her daddy will return to weigh in on the union.

Sure, they look all happy and friendly, but Billy F. Gibbons is going to put Hodgins through a grueling test before earning his approval.

We can't say exactly what the test is, but Hodgins is going to need assistance from someone -- who is not shown in any of these pictures, fyi -- in order to complete it.

Excited for the finale?

3 More Finale Images: The Beginning in the End
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
BONES: Angela's father (guest star Billy F. Gibbons, L) gives Hodgins (TJ Thyne, R) and Angela (Michaela Conlin, C) his blessing on their marriage in the BONES season finale episode "The Beginning in the End" airing Thursday, May 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2010 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Greg Gayne/FOX

BONES: Angela's father (guest star Billy F. Gibbons, L) gives Hodgins (TJ Thyne, R) and Angela (Michaela Conlin, C) his blessing on their marriage in the BONES season finale episode "The Beginning in the End" airing Thursday, May 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2010 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Greg Gayne/FOX

BONES: Angela (Michaela Conlin, R) and her father (guest star Billy F. Gibbons, L) discuss her marriage to Hodgins in the BONES season finale episode "The Beginning in the End" airing Thursday, May 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2010 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Greg Gayne/FOX

Last edited by ksnsd on Tue May 11, 2010 8:53 am; edited 4 times in total
ksnsd
ksnsd
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

The Beginning in the End - 3 New Pics - Don\'t get too excited though Empty Re: The Beginning in the End - 3 New Pics - Don\'t get too excited though

Post by anteater Tue May 11, 2010 8:01 am

this has officially convinced me that they are hiding something HUGE. The suspense is awesome/killing me!

And I love Billy Gibbons! Glad he is back. It's hilarious that he and Angela are doing tequila shots.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

The Beginning in the End - 3 New Pics - Don\'t get too excited though Empty Re: The Beginning in the End - 3 New Pics - Don\'t get too excited though

Post by DONEWITHIT Tue May 11, 2010 8:23 am

ksnsd wrote:3 More Finale Images: The Beginning in the End

BONES: Angela (Michaela Conlin, R) and her father (guest star Billy F. Gibbons, L) discuss her marriage to Hodgins in the BONES season finale episode "The Beginning in the End" airing Thursday, May 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2010 Fox Broadcasting Co. Cr: Greg Gayne/FOX [img][/img]

wow, and I agree. They are hiding something HUGE, MEGAaction(is that a word)......I am having a warm feeling in my heart for some reason... I love you
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Tue May 11, 2010 8:42 am

I hope that all this secretiveness IS hiding something huge and not that there just isn't anything to hide.... nervous
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Tue May 11, 2010 8:46 am

Ah, you just read my mind!!!!!

And welcome on board! Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Tue May 11, 2010 9:09 am

ksnsd wrote:Sure, they look all happy and friendly, but Billy F. Gibbons is going to put Hodgins through a grueling test before earning his approval.

We can't say exactly what the test is, but Hodgins is going to need assistance from someone -- who is not shown in any of these pictures, fyi -- in order to complete it.

Angela's Dad: So, your test is to make thousands upon thousands of Bones fans happy...
Hodgins: Yes...anything?
Angela's Dad: Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to stop Booth leaving to spend a year teaching young men to shoot other young men...and to stop Brennan from leaving to dig up some really old dudes in outer Mongolia. If you fail know that hospitals will not be able to cope with the influx of heartbroken Bones fans demanding defibrillation...Shake my hand if you think you are ready...

Angela's Dad: Look, I've thought of everything! Take this car and drive like the wind to the airport. Stop those people! Stop them...or I will kidnap you again and you will wake up with worse things than a tattoo...
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Thu May 13, 2010 1:14 am

LOL!!!

In seriousness though, am I the only one hoping they do not spend TOO much of precious finale time on this "test"?????

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu May 13, 2010 1:41 am

Angela's Dad: So, your test is to make thousands upon thousands of Bones fans happy...
Angela's Dad: Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to stop Booth leaving to spend a year teaching young men to shoot other young men...and to stop Brennan from leaving to dig up some really old dudes in outer Mongolia. If you fail know that hospitals will not be able to cope with the influx of heartbroken Bones fans demanding defibrillation...Shake my hand if you think you are ready...
LOVE IT cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Thu May 13, 2010 8:20 am

The sides say that Sweets is the one who is supposed to help Hodgins with Angela's Dad's test... I'm sure it'll serve to be the light-humored part of a more serious episode.
Can't wait. Smile
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Thu May 13, 2010 9:09 am

TinkonBrink wrote: Angela's Dad: So, your test is to make thousands upon thousands of Bones fans happy...

YES.

And, of course, it will also make Angela happy, which we know is all Billy Gibbons really wants. Having this be Hodgins' mission makes perfect sense. Very Happy
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum