Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promo Pics "The Beginning in the End"

+29
jsgemini
Lorna Doone
mom2mnb
Murphs93
empiricist
joybrennan
olivia
ReginaPhalange
yvettelgh
a_rangergrl2
SnoopGirl
Beliskner
bones_fanatic19
bonesparticulat
treble21
elyon
TinkonBrink
thatgirl61
anteater
crzy4bones
andreana22
boothbrennan13
CiscoAg
jenlovesbones
jro54
gordongordonfan
19ana89
HermioneGirl101
jb
33 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Promo Pics "The Beginning in the End" Empty Promo Pics "The Beginning in the End"

Post by jb Wed May 05, 2010 6:54 am

There are 3 promo pics for the finale!

Enjoy! :-)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I think Booth looks kind of sad Sad or thinking about a tough dicision...
jb
jb
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 44
Say What You Want : fish love decoration!
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Promo Pics "The Beginning in the End" Empty Re: Promo Pics "The Beginning in the End"

Post by HermioneGirl101 Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 am

I'm trying not to pee my pants in anticipation! Because, of course, that would ruin the underwear I must keep in top condition for dancing down the street. Razz
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Promo Pics "The Beginning in the End" Empty Re: Promo Pics "The Beginning in the End"

Post by 19ana89 Wed May 05, 2010 7:07 am

Thanks for posting!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Wed May 05, 2010 7:12 am

Awesome pic's! Yes, I think Booth looks 'sad', ... or more even more heart-crushing... very deep in thought and almost "resigned"... Is the letter the one wanting him to re-up? hmmm...

And in the one with him and Brennan together, she is listening pretty intently.. pretty serious stuff.

And finally.... the one with Hodgela... Hodgins = no wedding ring (but I could see them being non traditional or him not wearing it all the time...) hmmm....
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 am

I'm so excited and a little nervous. Booth looks kind of sad or like he's making a big decision. Maybe he's thinking about going to the rangers because he thinks that Bren is going to Indonesia...

I am a little nervous that he might reject her, but realistically, I don't think he would do that because he doesn't know if he doesn't love Bones anymore because he's loved her and just get over it that fast, but because he is afraid to put is heart out on the line again.

And it wouldn't make sense because Brennan was abandoned as a child and has always surrounded herself with walls to protect herself form getting hurt, so if she finally admits her feelings to the only person she has ever loved and trusted and abandons or rejects her, she would most likely die loneliness and never trust him or anyone again. And if she doesn't trust him, then they can't work together. It would be an interesting story line for next season, but I just don't see them doing that.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Promo Pics "The Beginning in the End" Empty Squee.

Post by jenlovesbones Wed May 05, 2010 7:28 am

The only sound you can hear from me is one long, painful, anguishing SQUEEEEE! The wait is killing me!

jenlovesbones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 45
Say What You Want : I <3 Bones, and I'm so happy to find other people who do too to discuss! I'm @jenlovesbones on Twitter now too!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Wed May 05, 2010 7:35 am

You can't really get much out of these pics besides one thing:

Booth's rocking a hot unbuttoned FBI suit.

So if Booth looks like that, I'm guessing Brennan will be staying in DC.
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by boothbrennan13 Wed May 05, 2010 7:38 am

Wow, it really looks like they are trying to keep the finale under wraps (only 3 promo pics, 2 from the same scene!), pushing the whole 'separate directions' deal (which is what all these pics suggest!) I think HH & Co are trying to throw us off our game! Whatever we may think is coming, I have a very strong feeling it is not going to be what any of us are expecting! CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL MAY 20th!!! Very Happy
boothbrennan13
boothbrennan13
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by andreana22 Wed May 05, 2010 7:39 am

The driver's seat is on the right side, so I'm guessing Hodgela are in Paris. There was a spoiler in TV Guide that Angela was thinking of going there. I hope it's for their honeymoon. Angela mentioned she was saving up money to go there in the flashback in the 100th.

The look on B&B's faces in the scenes in the diner make me think that they say goodbye to each other there. Maybe they change their minds at the airport at the last minute. I can't for this episode!

andreana22
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Wed May 05, 2010 7:43 am

One other thing... Booth is looking pretty HOT in those pic's though, isn't he? Something about the cut of the suit and his "serious" face... I love goofy Booth, but there sure is something about 'bad ass' or 'no nonsense' Booth... *fanning self*...
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed May 05, 2010 8:00 am

Maybe Booth decides to go to he rangers, so he's showing her his recruitment letter to Brennan her (she looks really sad in the 3rd pic) Gosh, I don't know! I just can't wait for the finale!!!!!

I'm really getting the feeling that HH&Co. are just pushing this 'going in different directions' crap to cover something else up. That would be like the best finale ever. Making it seem like something else is going to happen and then surprising fans with something that is completely unexpected (like B&B love making) Either way, I don't think the finale is going to be like anything we expected. lol

Ooh. As for the different kinds of Booth, I have narrowed them down to 'goofy' Booth, 'softy' Booth (when B&B have their cute moments together), but my favorite is 'bad ass' Booth... my fave 'bad ass' Booth moment is in the S1 in the woman in the garden where the leader of gang threatens to kill Brennan, and Booth threatens him at gunpoint...damn...I have to wipe the drool off my chin and my keyboard every time I see that episode.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed May 05, 2010 8:16 am

Would the Army recruit him technically? Wouldn't he be more like a civilian contractor? He's got 12+ years of FBI service so his reserve commitment would be satisfied already. I guess they could go with the whole "in times of war" excuse but that's not an optional thing, he'd have no choice. So it wouldn't be a "once in a lifetime opportunity" If he must go back to the Rangers I sure hope we at least get a GI Booth shot....Whew....getting a little warm just thinking about GI Booth..sexy Booth in sexy military uniform....WHEW!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Wed May 05, 2010 8:19 am

I would LOVE to know what is in that letter. I agree with previous posters that it probably has something to do with the Rangers or a new job offer. Very intriguing and not very many of them! My paranoid side is telling me that HH is going to pull something out of left field. I'm excited! Very Happy
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Wed May 05, 2010 8:21 am

LOVE the "goofy" "softy" and "bad ass" Booth descriptors! LOL

I totally get the 'softy' one too, when his eyes get all soft and comforting! *sigh*

I think the 'bad ass' Booth is so hot cause it only comes out once in a while and when it does... WOAH! I also like the scene with gang leader in season 1. And you know another (unlikely) scene for it? Actually b/n B and B... when Jared is in the picture and Booth confronts Brennan about does she think he's a loser? and she tries to backstep and for once he doesn't back down off of it... You can see he's so over-the-top emotional about it because he can't stand the idea of HER thinking of him that way.
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Wed May 05, 2010 8:26 am

He should become Ass. Deputy Ditrector of the FBI. he deserves it!
My heart breaks for the both of them.

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Wed May 05, 2010 9:00 am

What does an "Ass Director" do? Or the more pompous version... "Director of the Ass?"

Sorry, I'm just tired and I tend to get "slap happy" and find humor everywhere when I need sleep! LOL I know you mean Asst.
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Wed May 05, 2010 9:03 am

oops

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed May 05, 2010 9:05 am

Hacker is already an Ass...surely that position has already been taken? alien

Only three pics? Hmmmm... Suspect
Now, is the one with Booth with the letter before or after Brennan's at the table with him?
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Wed May 05, 2010 9:11 am

thatgirl61 wrote:oops

No, seriously... THANK YOU for that! It was the first good laugh I've had tonight, and I have a warped sense of humor so don't mind me! LOL

The question of whether the letter was before or after Brennan was there... that's the first thing I was wondering too!! hmmm
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by thatgirl61 Wed May 05, 2010 9:21 am

The red car in the backround is making a right ,so it looks like the pic with B/B is the 2nd pic. Does that look like that to you?

thatgirl61
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed May 05, 2010 9:53 am

Remember she told him he was like that poor dog they had to put down -- he has warm, sympathetic brown eyes and is capable of great violence. Excellent description.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed May 05, 2010 9:57 am

Picture with B&B, he looks very intense and blowing it up as far as I can get it, she looks like she tearing up.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed May 05, 2010 10:28 am

andreana22 wrote:The driver's seat is on the right side, so I'm guessing Hodgela are in Paris. There was a spoiler in TV Guide that Angela was thinking of going there. I hope it's for their honeymoon. Angela mentioned she was saving up money to go there in the flashback in the 100th.

The look on B&B's faces in the scenes in the diner make me think that they say goodbye to each other there. Maybe they change their minds at the airport at the last minute. I can't for this episode!

Angela and Hodgins hadn't left on their honeymoon yet in the sides for this episode, The car is a present from Ang's dad.

As for the diner scene, it's hard to tell from a pic, but it looks kinda angsty, first he's reading what looks to be a letter, then him and Brennan are all serious and he's clutching the lucky poker chip..... not a good sign.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed May 05, 2010 10:31 am

No coffee in the first pic, full coffee in the second, I'm guessing he's looking at the letter while awaiting Brennan ( and his coffee)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Wed May 05, 2010 10:32 am

Also, may I just state that angsty-Booth is probably the hottest Booth, in my opinion? *fans self* If I were Brennan, and I knew that was the man I was possibly leaving in DC, I would stay in a heartbeat.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum