Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kathy Reichs interview with TVGuide

+3
DONEWITHIT
HermioneGirl101
bugaboo628
7 posters

Go down

Kathy Reichs interview with TVGuide Empty Kathy Reichs interview with TVGuide

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:15 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Kathy Reichs interview with TVGuide Empty Re: Kathy Reichs interview with TVGuide

Post by HermioneGirl101 Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:17 am

I'd really like her to answer the question about Booth and Brennan's future together, but I don't want them to kill her. Her novels are among my absolute favorites. Smile
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Kathy Reichs interview with TVGuide Empty Re: Kathy Reichs interview with TVGuide

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:26 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:I'd really like her to answer the question about Booth and Brennan's future together, but I don't want them to kill her. Her novels are among my absolute favorites. Smile

It makes it sound like Hart Hanson is waiting until the end of the series to get them together.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:I'd really like her to answer the question about Booth and Brennan's future together, but I don't want them to kill her. Her novels are among my absolute favorites. Smile

To kill her?????????? Bones???? affraid
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:04 am

catfisheatingnow wrote:

I think she means she doesn't want fox/ Bones producers to kill Kathy.

and she's (KR) hedging on the question because she either doesn't know, or is not allowed to say.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:03 am

treble21 wrote:
catfisheatingnow wrote:

I think she means she doesn't want fox/ Bones producers to kill Kathy.

and she's (KR) hedging on the question because she either doesn't know, or is not allowed to say.

Yes, I meant KR. I'm bad with those darn indefinite pronouns. Embarassed
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:13 pm

LOL... okay everyone... how long do you think it'll be until a new "rumor" gets started that............... (drumroll please) ............................. they are going to KILL... (yes KILL)... BONES this season! Duh Dun Duh..... [Only admins are allowed to see this image] That's why Booth goes away for a year... to mourn! (crazy... yes, but you know it could happen... suddenly "my cousins, fathers, best friends, pet therapist works at Fox and they told me...." [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

("THIS way madness lies".....) :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:03 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:LOL... okay everyone... how long do you think it'll be until a new "rumor" gets started that............... (drumroll please) ............................. they are going to KILL... (yes KILL)... BONES this season! Duh Dun Duh..... [Only admins are allowed to see this image] That's why Booth goes away for a year... to mourn! (crazy... yes, but you know it could happen... suddenly "my cousins, fathers, best friends, pet therapist works at Fox and they told me...." [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Well, I certainly hope that misinterpretation of my comment won't be the cause! Considering how angry people got over Catfish spoilers, if it were rumored that they were going to kill off Bones herself, I think HH might get some angry people outside of his house! Razz
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:08 pm

HermioneGirl101- LOL Very Happy
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:42 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:
gordongordonfan wrote:LOL... okay everyone... how long do you think it'll be until a new "rumor" gets started that............... (drumroll please) ............................. they are going to KILL... (yes KILL)... BONES this season! Duh Dun Duh..... [Only admins are allowed to see this image] That's why Booth goes away for a year... to mourn! (crazy... yes, but you know it could happen... suddenly "my cousins, fathers, best friends, pet therapist works at Fox and they told me...." [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Well, I certainly hope that misinterpretation of my comment won't be the cause! Considering how angry people got over Catfish spoilers, if it were rumored that they were going to kill off Bones herself, I think HH might get some angry people outside of his house! Razz

HA, that would be HUGE...imagine the forum, the fans...but I think that we are all already in the midsts of getting a MI ( Myocardial Infarction) so get the bottle of aspirins ready because we have to take them during the first 10 minutes of the onset of symptoms or upon arrival to ER.. and we can't go therebecause tonight and tomorrow are BONES DAY!!!! heybaby
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:18 am

Okay- from what we've heard we're going to need a supply list for finale'....

____ Bottle of aspirin for the potential coronary problems (check)
____ Large bottle of tequila or "poison of choice" (check check)...
____ Box of tissues for tears (of JOY, hopefully!) (check)...
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 am

gordongordonfan wrote:Okay- from what we've heard we're going to need a supply list for finale'....

____ Notebook/Word Processor for writing copious fanfiction in the event that the finale doesn't go as planned (check)
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:53 am

gordongordonfan wrote:Okay- from what we've heard we're going to need a supply list for finale'....

I'm going with Mereva and Rob'a VV&T's , sounds like enough of a wallop to keep me calm LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:20 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] !! How could I leave that off the list! LOL
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:02 am

gordongordonfan wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this image] !! How could I leave that off the list! LOL

Eh, we all forget things. And personally, I feel that we all may be a little catatonic after the finale, and in absolutely no state to write coherently.
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:32 am

Actually this doesn't tell me anything I haven't read or heard from her before, at least as far as B&B goes. Yes, I do believe that HH and SN have a plan for B&B, but no, I'm not convinced he isn't going to JAG us and wait to get them together until the last 15 minutes of the last episode.

I think the way this season is headed there'll be no real forward progress with B&B (hell they've been moving backward since the 100th) and I accept that HH will have Booth heading to Ft Benning, Georgia, and Brennan going to Indonesia, then flash us forward a year to "restart" the series with B&B resuming their roles as partners only greatly changed and having to learn what it means to be together again. If not for talk of a two season pick-up I'd accept that HH/SN plan on B&B getting together in S6 but if FOX does tack on two seasons what's to stop him from pulling the same crap he's pulled for the last two years? Nothing, that's what.

So barring a ratings dive or a general uprising among the natives I'd bet $50 that B&B are still dancing around one another until close to the end of S8.

king RM

Why do I watch this crap again? Oh yeah...the B&B ship that won't sail...BITE ME Hart Hanson.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:51 pm

I don't even mind it continuing to draw out as long as we keep moving forward... (even if there are some small "steps back" that's okay as long as they keep on movin!)... but I do agree that since the 100th it's been a big ole' leap backward... I'm just hoping there's something to tie it all together at the end of this season in some way that lets us get the FUN of B/B back!

Are they talking about a 2 season renewal again or something? Do they wait to do that until season 6 is winding up?
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:46 pm

THX1138 wrote:Actually this doesn't tell me anything I haven't read or heard from her before, at least as far as B&B goes. Yes, I do believe that HH and SN have a plan for B&B, but no, I'm not convinced he isn't going to JAG us and wait to get them together until the last 15 minutes of the last episode.

I think the way this season is headed there'll be no real forward progress with B&B (hell they've been moving backward since the 100th) and I accept that HH will have Booth heading to Ft Benning, Georgia, and Brennan going to Indonesia, then flash us forward a year to "restart" the series with B&B resuming their roles as partners only greatly changed and having to learn what it means to be together again. If not for talk of a two season pick-up I'd accept that HH/SN plan on B&B getting together in S6 but if FOX does tack on two seasons what's to stop him from pulling the same crap he's pulled for the last two years? Nothing, that's what.
So barring a ratings dive or a general uprising among the natives I'd bet $50 that B&B are still dancing around one another until close to the end of S8.

king RM

Why do I watch this crap again? Oh yeah...the B&B ship that won't sail...BITE ME Hart Hanson.
Ah, Robert... You're reading my mind again...
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum