Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian recaps for episodes 21 and 22

+2
mereva
treble21
6 posters

Go down

Canadian recaps for episodes 21 and 22 Empty Canadian recaps for episodes 21 and 22

Post by treble21 Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:58 am

Ok so as it stands right now, I can't recap the gravedigger episode (21) live, due to my work schedule that day, hopefully someone else will be able too, if no one is able to, I can recap when I get home from work ( I will start watching around 9:30 pm est).

The season finale ( episode 22) is not airing early in canada so there will be no wednesday night recap for that at all, hopefully everyone will join the discussion in the regular forum on the thursday night ( may 20)

So I guess what this all means is 2 more Wed night recaps till the summer hiatus ( kinda depressing Sad )
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Canadian recaps for episodes 21 and 22 Empty Re: Canadian recaps for episodes 21 and 22

Post by mereva Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:27 am

Awwwwww..... Treble, I want to thank you SO MUCH for your recaps. You're doing great job here!!! thumbsup
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Canadian recaps for episodes 21 and 22 Empty Re: Canadian recaps for episodes 21 and 22

Post by heirofloki Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:48 am

treble21 wrote:Ok so as it stands right now, I can't recap the gravedigger episode (21) live, due to my work schedule that day, hopefully someone else will be able too, if no one is able to, I can recap when I get home from work ( I will start watching around 9:30 pm est).

The season finale ( episode 22) is not airing early in canada so there will be no wednesday night recap for that at all, hopefully everyone will join the discussion in the regular forum on the thursday night ( may 20)

So I guess what this all means is 2 more Wed night recaps till the summer hiatus ( kinda depressing Sad )

Well, I think I can help with ep. 21. It's on the 12th (right?), and I should be back in Canada by then. If I am, I'll definitely help out (though I doubt I'll do as good a job *bows*).

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:25 am

Bless you for doing these recaps treble - you're amazing. I don't know how you keep up with the episode and the typing!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sun May 02, 2010 12:46 am

mereva wrote:Awwwwww..... Treble, I want to thank you SO MUCH for your recaps. You're doing great job here!!! thumbsup

Yes i agree, thankyou so much for taking time to do the recaps thumbsup
You have done an awesoum job cheers
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun May 02, 2010 12:50 am

thanks guys!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun May 02, 2010 4:12 am

No treble here on that Wednesday night = [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

... but we'll see ya on that Thursday [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum