Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promo "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle"

+16
Bonesicted
19ana89
SnoopGirl
joybrennan
bones_fanatic19
mereva
gordongordonfan
DONEWITHIT
bugaboo628
boothbrennan13
MI_Bonesgirl
jro54
jjrobinson73
tinkrella
jhi1005
treble21
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Promo "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle" Empty Promo "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle"

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:16 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

promo's up
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Promo "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle" Empty Re: Promo "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle"

Post by jhi1005 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 am

Love it! "They're playing our song". Chemistry seems to come roaring back!

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Promo "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle" Empty Re: Promo "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle"

Post by tinkrella Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:22 am

awwww "this is our song" Very Happy

It seems like a much lighter episode....thank goodness. we can use a little light. i'm sure the hacker/brennan talks or whatever will still be annoying but at least BB seem happier.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 am

I do like this promo!!! WHOOT!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:51 am

"They're playing are song!" It sounds like their chemistry is back!!!!! I can't wait for this episode!!!!!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:00 pm

This one is gonna be AWESOME!!!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by boothbrennan13 Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Looks like our B&B are back! Our song! how cute! And of course, "Let's Rock'n'Roll, baby!"
boothbrennan13
boothbrennan13
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:43 pm

tinkrella wrote:awwww "this is our song" Very Happy

It seems like a much lighter episode....thank goodness. we can use a little light. i'm sure the hacker/brennan talks or whatever will still be annoying but at least BB seem happier.

Yeah, next week's episode is actually very heavy with 3rd parties. There are alot of mentions and discussions about Catherine and Hacker. Booth and Brennan talk about gifts they have gotten. There is a discussion with Sweets about dating others. In the end B&B scene that was leaked (if it holds) they talk about Catherine. I believe Booth talks to Cam about dating Catherine in this episode.

On another note, I am really looking forward to meeting Cam's new man in this episode!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:55 pm

NOOOOO!!!!!!

UGH!!

When will the torture end? Really!!

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:04 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:

Yeah, next week's episode is actually very heavy with 3rd parties. There are alot of mentions and discussions about Catherine and Hacker. Booth and Brennan talk about gifts they have gotten. There is a discussion with Sweets about dating others. In the end B&B scene that was leaked (if it holds) they talk about Catherine. I believe Booth talks to Cam about dating Catherine in this episode.

On another note, I am really looking forward to meeting Cam's new man in this episode!

WHAT??? no, I refuse to believe that. Gosh when is this Catherine going away? When is Hacker getting transfered to Alaska, or Hawaii or some place faraway?
On the other hand, Booth looks waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to happy to me...kinda of "I just got laid" happy....it is bothering me Suspect
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:29 pm

catfisheatingnow wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:

WHAT??? no, I refuse to believe that. Gosh when is this Catherine going away? When is Hacker getting transfered to Alaska, or Hawaii or some place faraway?
On the other hand, Booth looks waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to happy to me...kinda of "I just got laid" happy....it is bothering me Suspect

We don't see them in the episode, so I'm ok with them talking about their dates, just along as we don't see them. And the sides could be wrong just like tonight's episode because the last scene was different from the one in the sides. And even though hate it that he's going out with another woman that is not Brennan, I'm glad to see that "The Cocky" is back because I miss that sexy charming FBI guy. Can't people just focus on something positive for once, he said, "They're playing our song ," that means that there is still a B&B I love you

Last edited by jro54 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Yup, I'm focusing on the positive too! The song comment, (brings back lots of good memories for them I hope!) Also, lets not forget as B/B get more natural with each other again, (and this epi may be inching towards that) the sooner they both will steer away from their new romantic interests because other people in the mix just won't work! (How on earth could it!) [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:50 pm

well, I am one of those people that sees the glass have empty tongue Literally I want:
Booth happy with Brennan and vice versa. Then the glass will be totally full cheers
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:56 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:Yup, I'm focusing on the positive too! The song comment, (brings back lots of good memories for them I hope!) Also, lets not forget as B/B get more natural with each other again, (and this epi may be inching towards that) the sooner they both will steer away from their new romantic interests because other people in the mix just won't work! (How on earth could it!) [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Exactly. It seems like they are going back to their old B&B ways with the song and once they do, there third parties will be jealous in like 2 seconds because they spend so much time with each other, so they won't stick around much longer. The Catfish episode is over with and wasn't that bad, so can we just move on and talk about something positive.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:17 pm

catfisheatingnow wrote:well, I am one of those people that sees the glass have empty tongue Literally I want:
Booth happy with Brennan and vice versa. Then the glass will be totally full cheers
THAT. thumbsup
No "Booth-getting-laid-by-Catfish" please puke .
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:32 pm

For now I am totally going to focus purely on what is in the promo cause it looks great from that. "It's our song!" Very Happy
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:48 pm

mereva wrote:
catfisheatingnow wrote:well, I am one of those people that sees the glass have empty tongue Literally I want:
THAT. thumbsup
No "Booth-getting-laid-by-Catfish" please puke .

Ditto to you both. Laughing Glad to have the heads up about the catfish/Hacker talk. Forgot about that. Think I'll have a reason to leave the room when that comes up. Rolling Eyes
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Toad the Wet Sprocket? Just looked them up - the name is hilarious.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Is it bad that I did not have to look them up, as I already knew who they were, and also I like a song by them??? LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:26 am

treble21 wrote:Is it bad that I did not have to look them up, as I already knew who they were, and also I like a song by them??? LOL

Naw... hey, I liked BSB and spice girls when I was little. THAT's funny! lol
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:42 am

I watched the episode "Two Bodies in the Lab" where the "Hot Blooded" song first was in. I watched the epi with commentary by DB and ED. Jeez it is fun to watch. Those two are hilarious! Laughing Got quite a few laughs from watching that.

Anyways, there were a couple of things they said that I picked up on. The first thing was that they commented on Booth being jealous of the guy Brennan was going on a date with, the guy Booth interrogated. And the other thing was that they said that Brennan and Booth became closer at the end of the episode.

Perhaps that's why Booth sees the "Hot Blooded" song as "their" song despite the fact that he got almost blown up.

And then, of course, the analyzing mind of mine got started: Could the epi "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle" in one way or the other, except from the "Hot Blooded" song, tie back to the fact that "Two Bodies in the Lab" was the epi where Booth and Brennan became closer? Maybe the two of them remembers that in "The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle", and that sparks something or something like that?...

Oh, btw, I agree with jro54: as Booth says "that's our song" that definitely means there's still B&B. I mean, how many co-workers have "their" song with another co-worker? I sure don't, but I might be the only one who hasn't...I don't know. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:09 am

I was really wish that the Catfish and the Hackjob would see B&B sing their song because then they would so back off. How many colleagues have an "their" song?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:28 am

It sounds like there is going to be more talk of alien and[Only admins are allowed to see this image] In this episode! Sad It's on facebook. As the status... For some reason it won't let me post the link... Here's what was said: "You think you hated this week ~ wait until nest week. The promo may look fun but there is alot of Catherine/Hacker talk."
But, that's just what I read.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:36 am

Well... there will be plenty of Catherine/Hacker talk, indeed. It was in the sides, and unless they deleted it all... *not happy me* No
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:55 am

yeah in the sides there was a lot of talk....but it was nothing horrible. i think seeing catherine/hacker is way worse than hearing about them but that's just me lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum