Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ RATINGS and REVIEWS

+2
bugaboo628
DBCrazy
6 posters

Go down

5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ RATINGS and REVIEWS Empty 5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ RATINGS and REVIEWS

Post by DBCrazy Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:50 am

Come here and let us know where to go read what they're saying about this episode.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ RATINGS and REVIEWS Empty Re: 5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ RATINGS and REVIEWS

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:01 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"He and Brennan close out the night at the bar, and when he asks, she tells him her date was enjoyable. When Booth says the same, Brennan emphasizes that he deserves a good woman. Booth: "So do you, Bones, I mean, not a woman, but you know what I mean." She knows."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ RATINGS and REVIEWS Empty Re: 5x18 ~ The Predator in the Pool ~ RATINGS and REVIEWS

"Once again this week, the team proved that they were the best of the best: Hodgins used coral to determine the time of death, they discovered that Jazz was cured by an experimental procedure, and they found out that the "weapon" used to kill the victim was a Lionfish. They are all Kings of the Lab!"
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

"As for the burgeoning romances between Booth and Dr. Bryar and Brennan and Andrew, I could care less. The romantic side of relationships are always done in the more transparent way. Hart Hanson has an idea of what he's doing, but it's so obvious it's hard not to laugh. Clearly, the only reason for Bryar and Andrew is for Brennan to realize she has feelings for Booth. There is no other way to go."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:05 pm

A great recap/review from seeleybaby

"I’ve been feeling confused about this underlying idea that Booth confessed his feelings and Brennan rejected him. I mean, okay, yes, technically, that is sort of what happened, but from where I was sitting, Brennan more rejected HERSELF as just not being good enough for him, right?"
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:05 am

"I can’t help wondering, though, if Brennan and Booth missed getting together at their moment of peak chemistry (the hundredth episode). I’m reminded of JAG’s Harmon Rabb and Sarah McKenzie. I thought Harm and Mac peaked around Season 5 but danced around their feelings for another five seasons. When they married in the series finale, I felt nothing. I hope the same doesn’t happen to Booth and Brennan."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:23 am

Early Ratings!

FOX: "Bones" (8.8 million, 5.6/9)
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:33 am

bugaboo628 wrote:Early Ratings!

So when I saw this my first thought was that they dipped from the last few weeks. I know people were talking about maybe skipping this episode-do you think that's what happened? Or is is just Survivor mania?

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 am

jhi1005 wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:Early Ratings!

So when I saw this my first thought was that they dipped from the last few weeks. I know people were talking about maybe skipping this episode-do you think that's what happened? Or is is just Survivor mania?

I actually think the dip is because the NFL Draft went prime time and was on last night. Football trumps 'Bones' ~ even in my household.

Some of it though could be the fallout from the 100th, alot of people (me included) weren't happy with the episode. Ratings dipped last week and went down further this week ~ the rest of the season will be interesting.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:45 am

bugaboo628 wrote:I actually think the dip is because the NFL Draft went prime time and was on last night. Football trumps 'Bones' ~ even in my household.

Some of it though could be the fallout from the 100th, alot of people (me included) weren't happy with the episode. Ratings dipped last week and went down further this week ~ the rest of the season will be interesting.

Good point, and also NBA playoffs are going on.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:54 am

People do not like the current story arc. I think viewers are smart, BB were making progress this whole season, and were expecting something special to happen for BB. Instead, they got a producer, Hanson, who felt he knew better, so he resets the progress. People are smart and are growing tired of the games. Hanson's ego got in the way of effective story telling.

Last edited by recoveringbonesaddict on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:05 am

recoveringbonesaddict wrote:People do not like the current story arc. I think viewers are smart, and the BB were making progress this whole season and were expecting something special to happen for BB. Instead, they got a producer, Hanson, who felt he knew better, so he resets the progress. People are smart and are growing tired of the games. Hanson's ego got in the way of effective story telling.

I agree with you. The next few weeks will be critical. It will give us a better idea as to what the viewers are up to. Very Happy
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by IheartB&B Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 am

Lets not forget also the NHL Playoffs were also on and both NBA and NHL playoffs air the same time as Bones but I still can't wait to see the rest of the season epiosdes

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:10 am

Here is Fox's recap of "The Predator in the Pool"

bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:11 am

"Ok, so let me just say , that I felt a few awkward moments throughout this episode that I didn’t like. Now I understand that our favorite couple is really not a couple, but I kind of think the relationships were a little forced."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:33 am

bugaboo628 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"Ok, so let me just say , that I felt a few awkward moments throughout this episode that I didn’t like. Now I understand that our favorite couple is really not a couple, but I kind of think the relationships were a little forced."

Oswald. LMAO. Can I just say I LOVE this review??? thumbsup
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:44 am

"After Booth's (David Boreanaz) attempt to initiate a romantic relationship with Brennan (Emily Deschanel) was spurned, the partners both took steps to move on. On last night's episode of 'Bones' titled 'The Predator in the Pool', Brennan went on a coffee date with Booth's boss, Andrew Hacker (Diedrich Bader). Booth asked marine biologist, Dr. Catherine Bryar (Rena Sofer) out on a date after she arrived at his office to ask him out."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:45 am

"Hear this convoluted theory out before throwing tomatoes. I believe that Brennan has massive feelings for Booth -- always has, probably always will. Whether she wants to admit it or not, she does "belong with someone" and that someone is Booth. She became aware of these feelings around the time that he had to have his brain surgery last season, and this manifested itself in the form of her story/his coma-induced alternate reality (which, it is very important to note, she ERASED the minute she finished it)."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:34 am

"We still have no idea if Brennan told Angela about Booth asking her to give their relationship a real go. I’m guessing not by the way Angela calmly told Brennan she knows who Angela thinks she belongs with. Angela and Hodgins had a moment when they realized they both like scary, beautiful virtual fish tanks. Clark broke his cardinal role and got involved in his coworkers’ personal lives — he basically told Hodgins to get back with Angela. And yet, we’ve still not see him make a move. What are they waiting for? Sweeps?"
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:35 am

Broadcast Finals for Thurs 04/22/10

Bones
- 9.011 million viewers
- 5.7/10 HH
- 2.5/8 A18-49
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum