Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to survive the ANGST? The answer is in the Music Vids baby!!!

+3
joybrennan
yvettelgh
nati.cba
7 posters

Go down

How to survive the ANGST? The answer is in the Music Vids baby!!! Empty How to survive the ANGST? The answer is in the Music Vids baby!!!

Post by nati.cba Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:47 am

Ok so I have an idea. Because the upcoming episodes are more likely to be difficult to watch - those who're here might know already- I thought that we needed something to keep us happy and positive towards a future B&B relationship.

So I propose that we share in this post those music videos that we like the most. Due to their cuteness, edition, song used, etc.

I'll start with this fluffy vid "Fight this feeling" by [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hope you enjoy it! And please leave links to your fav vids!

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

How to survive the ANGST? The answer is in the Music Vids baby!!! Empty Re: How to survive the ANGST? The answer is in the Music Vids baby!!!

Post by yvettelgh Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:00 pm

This is my all time fav:

It's by Simplynlove...

yvettelgh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : I believe in fate.
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

How to survive the ANGST? The answer is in the Music Vids baby!!! Empty Re: How to survive the ANGST? The answer is in the Music Vids baby!!!

Post by joybrennan Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:05 pm

yvettelgh wrote:This is my all time fav:

It's by Simplynlove...

Thank you for this! What a great depiction of Brennan's growth and change over the last five years - right up through the hiatus. Maybe people who don't get why some fans are upset by the ending of the 100th could watch it and and see why. BEAUTIFULLY DONE video!
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:57 am

I love this vid by lorbaby, she's a genius! Check it out! Oh I have to say there's a lot of angst and you're probably gonna cry, but who cares? Smile

nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by yvettelgh Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:13 pm

nati.cba wrote:I love this vid by lorbaby, she's a genius! Check it out! Oh I have to say there's a lot of angst and you're probably gonna cry, but who cares? Smile

This was awesome.

yvettelgh
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 42
Say What You Want : I believe in fate.
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TNBones Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:37 pm

Oh I loved all of those. Smile

This one is my favorite.
TNBones
TNBones
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 25
Say What You Want : Nothing happens unless first a dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepless Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:49 pm

nati.cba wrote:Ok so I have an idea. Because the upcoming episodes are more likely to be difficult to watch - those who're here might know already- I thought that we needed something to keep us happy and positive towards a future B&B relationship.

So I propose that we share in this post those music videos that we like the most. Due to their cuteness, edition, song used, etc.

I'll start with this fluffy vid "Fight this feeling" by [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Hope you enjoy it! And please leave links to your fav vids!

O gosh, this is one of my favorites videos too!

Here's my second favorite one:

This song is actually playing at the end of Gamer in the Grease when they are playing ponky pong.

"Look me in the eyes, tell me you don't feel a thing." Enough said! Very Happy

sleepless
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by TNBones Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:08 pm

OMG I just looked at my YouTube favorites again, and realized I'd forgotten about this one. LOVE it!

Last edited by TNBones on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't type)
TNBones
TNBones
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by TNBones Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:23 pm

nati.cba wrote:I love this vid by lorbaby, she's a genius! Check it out! Oh I have to say there's a lot of angst and you're probably gonna cry, but who cares? Smile

Hey! Hart likes it too! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

From Twitter:
HartHanson Wow! I hate to think how much work went into this ... [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
TNBones
TNBones
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by nati.cba Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Thanks for the vids people!

I love them all! "A drop in the ocean" is one of my fav tributes for 100th episode. I love you

I have SO MANY B&B vids favs, that I cannot chose which one to leave here, jeje! Don't want to put them all together, the angst will last at least another 5 weeks, right?

So here, "Far Away", love the song, love the scenes, love the vid!

By Parlai

By hiphuggerz4ever
nati.cba
nati.cba
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Wow (my fingers are geting all pruney from swimming in the vat of angst! Very Happy )
My fave 100th vid so far

And...stepping away from the angst...Brennan dancing! Laughing
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyanna Stark Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:46 am

Some humor (both made before Season 5):

(instrumental with funny scenes, by TinkOnBrink): [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

(White and Nerdy, by APASSINGThought)

Lyanna Stark
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum