Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVGuide "Worth Watching" 4/22 Episode

+3
booth fan
joybrennan
bugaboo628
7 posters

Go down

TVGuide "Worth Watching" 4/22 Episode Empty TVGuide "Worth Watching" 4/22 Episode

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:44 am

Catfish episode is worth watching according to TVGuide

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

TVGuide "Worth Watching" 4/22 Episode Empty Here's a link that should work.

Post by joybrennan Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:42 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Not that it says much of anything remotely spoiler-like. I guess they're trying to drum up viewers. Perhaps the thought has occurred to them that there's a solid percentage of viewers who rather have ROOT CANAL than watch Booth with some other woman. Laughing I'm definitely one of them. I'll be watching my DVR of "Glee" that week. tongue And really, if we get too far into season six without B&B trying out a romantic relationship, I may just start watching CSI on Thursdays. How's THAT for irony, Mr. Hanson! Twisted Evil Luckily, despite some annoying character and continuity issues, I think there actually a solid chance that the relationship is going to move into existence and give fans more interesting things to angst about besides "will they or won't they." Smile [b]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

TVGuide "Worth Watching" 4/22 Episode Empty Re: TVGuide "Worth Watching" 4/22 Episode

Post by booth fan Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:17 pm

I maybe one of the only people who is looking forward to next week because I really want to see how Brennan reacts and to be honest I know she is a rebound girl and he is trying to move on this will probably just show both Booth and Brennan how hard moving on actually will be.
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

TVGuide "Worth Watching" 4/22 Episode Empty Re: TVGuide "Worth Watching" 4/22 Episode

Post by jro54 Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:11 pm

I think I might wait to see this episode to see everyone else liked because I want to see Brennan's reaction, but if they show Booth and bluefish 's date or even worse, Brennan with the alien puke, then I don't want to watch it.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:24 pm

booth fan wrote:I maybe one of the only people who is looking forward to next week because I really want to see how Brennan reacts and to be honest I know she is a rebound girl and he is trying to move on this will probably just show both Booth and Brennan how hard moving on actually will be.

I too am excited to see this episode. I think it is a completely necessary kick in the pants for Brennan and something that needs to happen before B&B get together. Especially after the high school reunion episode when Brennan seemed to think that everything was back to normal. We all know that this 3rd party stuff isn't going to last so I think it will be fun to see them squirm for a bit before the finale.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:52 pm

booth fan wrote:I maybe one of the only people who is looking forward to next week because I really want to see how Brennan reacts and to be honest I know she is a rebound girl and he is trying to move on this will probably just show both Booth and Brennan how hard moving on actually will be.

For me, I can't imagine they'll be anything new in this. I mean, this is the end of season FIVE. We KNOW how Brennan will react. She'll pretend she's fine,because she wants Booth to be happy, but it will be clear that she's sad and bothered by it. Booth will flirt with the fish and be comparing her to Brennan. Sleep It's not gonna be the catalyst to some big revelation about how they feel about each other. We know, and THE CHARACTERS know, how they feel about each other. What we know very little about is what they're like when they actually deal with their feelings - with each other. The 100th worked, in part, because we got NEW info on the WHY they do what they do with each other, and they addressed the issue of their feelings, of that they love each other, head on. There's something that's..."beating a dead horse" about the dating other people issue. It's a smoke-screen, a stall to get the show to the finale. Watching them negotiate being with each other and trying to be "normal" after having that talk they've had (that's tomorrow nite) should be interesting. NEXT week, all I want is to read the blogs on the 23rd and see that the fish and Andy have been banished!
cheers
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:35 am

I'm really split on this episode..Part of me is pissed at Brennan for hurting Booth, even though I understand 100% what she was saying. Booth really deserves someone, and it will be interesting to watch Brennan squirm..
On the other hand-Booth really loves Brennan and no matter how much he tries to move on we all know he's going to fail. Miserably. And I, for one, don't really want to see him with anyone but Brennan.
I'm actually starting to not hate bluefish so much. I mean Booth's hot and single- I'd be all over that too if I were her. She doesn't know any better. She's just not going to be able to compete with the woman who has his heart. Can't blame her for trying.
Hackjob, on the other hand, is just a dumb tool. He should know better. B&B can SAY there is nothing going on till they are blue in the face, even if, technically nothing is going on. But any moron who knows the 2 of them should know better than to make a move. Hackjob-it ain't happening buddy.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:50 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:I'm really split on this episode..Part of me is pissed at Brennan for hurting Booth, even though I understand 100% what she was saying. Booth really deserves someone, and it will be interesting to watch Brennan squirm..
On the other hand-Booth really loves Brennan and no matter how much he tries to move on we all know he's going to fail. Miserably. And I, for one, don't really want to see him with anyone but Brennan.
I'm actually starting to not hate bluefish so much. I mean Booth's hot and single- I'd be all over that too if I were her. She doesn't know any better. She's just not going to be able to compete with the woman who has his heart. Can't blame her for trying.
Hackjob, on the other hand, is just a dumb tool. He should know better. B&B can SAY there is nothing going on till they are blue in the face, even if, technically nothing is going on. But any moron who knows the 2 of them should know better than to make a move. Hackjob-it ain't happening buddy.

This is why I have no issue with Catherine, she has no idea what she's walking into, whereas Hacker knows and tries to insinuate himself anyway.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 am

Yeah, it's not personal with the fish character. It makes sense that ANY single woman would hit on Booth. I just don't want to watch it when it happens. Really have no desire to be on this part of the ride. It's five years already - them hooking up with other people AGAIN? Nope. I'll be watching my dvr of "Glee."
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:31 am

I can't NOT watch it...It's gonna be like a bad trainwreck I can't look away from. I mean really, the whole plot line screams Jr High. Or wait-maybe HS-Caroline did say watching B&B was like being at the prom. Regardless, I'll watch it, but I have a feeling I'm gonna hate it.
I think Hackjob's a douchebag now, I can only imagine how I'll feel about him after this episode.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum