Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA Times ~ Emily & David on B&B getting together

+3
Meegs82
empiricist
bugaboo628
7 posters

Go down

LA Times ~ Emily & David on B&B getting together Empty LA Times ~ Emily & David on B&B getting together

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:25 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"And if the will they/won’t they question isn’t precisely answered, fans will have at least a better understanding of what lies at the, um, heart of the relationship."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

LA Times ~ Emily & David on B&B getting together Empty Re: LA Times ~ Emily & David on B&B getting together

Post by empiricist Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:57 am

They both say "that happens in real life." LOL
You never know if they are talking about B&B or themselves. Rolling Eyes

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

LA Times ~ Emily & David on B&B getting together Empty Re: LA Times ~ Emily & David on B&B getting together

Post by Meegs82 Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:45 am

Why is David ALWAYS saying "what if they don't get together?" He's kinda starting to rain on my parade.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:43 am

Meegs82 wrote:Why is David ALWAYS saying "what if they don't get together?" He's kinda starting to rain on my parade.

Yep, it's getting rather annoying now Sad
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:41 am

I don't know why DB always says that. i'm not sure if he honestly believe it...or he just is just annoyed with getting asked that question 24/7.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:40 pm

I think he just wants to put another perspective out there and make it so that there is just a little doubt if they will get together so that if they do it make a better episode and some people will be like I wasn't sure but now that they get together it makes the show that much better.
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:02 pm

booth fan wrote:I think he just wants to put another perspective out there and make it so that there is just a little doubt if they will get together so that if they do it make a better episode and some people will be like I wasn't sure but now that they get together it makes the show that much better.

Yes, that.

DB is not a shipper -he's an actor. He's also not an idiot. He is selling a show -to shippers and non-shippers.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum