Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was just thinking.....

2 posters

Go down

I was just thinking..... Empty I was just thinking.....

Post by geraghtyvl Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:02 pm

I was just thinking......Everyone assumes Brennan is the one to say they should just be partners and no to a relationship. What I think would be "jaw dropping" is if it is Booth who pulls away after Brennan finally says she loves him. Any thoughts Bones fans? And I do so hate those stills of Dr. Catherine Bryar (not Klein?) just posted. Evil or Very Mad[b]

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

I was just thinking..... Empty Re: I was just thinking.....

Post by bones206 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:08 pm

geraghtyvl wrote:I was just thinking......Everyone assumes Brennan is the one to say they should just be partners and no to a relationship. What I think would be "jaw dropping" is if it is Booth who pulls away after Brennan finally says she loves him. Any thoughts Bones fans? And I do so hate those stills of Dr. Catherine Bryar (not Klein?) just posted. Evil or Very Mad[b]

WARNING! Spoilers for "plot" in upcoming episode under spoiler bar...
Spoiler:
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum