Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to the 'Bones' 100th Episode

+3
olivia
Hedgehog
bugaboo628
7 posters

Go down

Guide to the 'Bones' 100th Episode Empty Guide to the 'Bones' 100th Episode

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:03 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

"So here are some nuggets to salt into the pre-show talk to give the impression that you know--and care about--what's goin' down."
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Guide to the 'Bones' 100th Episode Empty Re: Guide to the 'Bones' 100th Episode

Post by Hedgehog Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:15 am

I'm freaking out (in a good way!!) about #3!! Take that, Sweets! You know what you can do with your brain scan!! boxing
Hedgehog
Hedgehog

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:17 am

Ok, I'm going to break down and read this.....I have no will power left...... sos

ETA: *sigh* exactly.

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:27 am

Well apparently whoever did this didn't read the books too closely.....and I've already read about the #3 before this, but it's always nice to see articles and stuff about Bones and the 100th episode.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:33 am

i didn't know "tempe" was an alcoholic. perhaps that's why mr. b says to bren in last seasons finale "having one drink with your husband every night DOES NOT make you an alcoholic." i always found that line odd...and not really relating to anything at all but maybe it was just a tiny shout out to the books.

i really tried to read the books. not sure which one i picked up. something about a vacation with agent andy. but....it was just too, too weird reading "tempe brennan" maybe if i had read them before bones...but it's hard for me to keep the two characters separate. maybe i can pick them up after bones is done.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:42 am

tinkrella wrote:i didn't know "tempe" was an alcoholic. perhaps that's why mr. b says to bren in last seasons finale "having one drink with your husband every night DOES NOT make you an alcoholic." i always found that line odd...and not really relating to anything at all but maybe it was just a tiny shout out to the books.

i really tried to read the books. not sure which one i picked up. something about a vacation with agent andy. but....it was just too, too weird reading "tempe brennan" maybe if i had read them before bones...but it's hard for me to keep the two characters separate. maybe i can pick them up after bones is done.

they are really really different, I never had a problem keeping them separate at all, but I did start with the books

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:10 am

So what did Hanson say about the contentious situation during a recent talk at Grant MacEwan University in Edmonton? "I would at some point in the future refute this brain-scan scene, and have our characters realize--probably through an epiphany--that love cannot be quantified, that it is magic, and if I were smart, and a good show-runner, who would get a show to a hundred episodes... I would do that. Soon. Probably before the end of this season."

Um....WHHHAAAATTTT??? Is the the same thing where he said he would never put them together???
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:17 am

tinkrella wrote:i didn't know "tempe" was an alcoholic. perhaps that's why mr. b says to bren in last seasons finale "having one drink with your husband every night DOES NOT make you an alcoholic." i always found that line odd...and not really relating to anything at all but maybe it was just a tiny shout out to the books.

There was a lot of talk last year about how most of the episodes ended with them drinking, and I always thought that line was a little dig at the people that were saying that Booth, Brennan or both had drinking problems ( I think it was more directed at Brennan being that she walked into Booth's house at the end of one episode and started drinking straight from the bottle).
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:20 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:So what did Hanson say about the contentious situation during a recent talk at Grant MacEwan University in Edmonton? "I would at some point in the future refute this brain-scan scene, and have our characters realize--probably through an epiphany--that love cannot be quantified, that it is magic, and if I were smart, and a good show-runner, who would get a show to a hundred episodes... I would do that. Soon. Probably before the end of this season."

Um....WHHHAAAATTTT??? Is the the same thing where he said he would never put them together???

It's all in how the individual interprets things, I don't think that he said he was never putting them together ( just that he wasn't putting them together right then) But others interpreted differently. But yes I'm pretty sure it's all from the same talk.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:42 am

Very Happy
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down