Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boreanaz Discusses "Moving" Finale

3 posters

Go down

Boreanaz Discusses "Moving" Finale Empty Boreanaz Discusses "Moving" Finale

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:08 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

“It’s great to see them get into their personal lives,” says the actor, who happened to direct the aforementioned Episode 100, “but for right now, I think I still maintain that they should be partners and let’s see what happens and where they go after this season, because it’s a pretty good season ender.”
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Boreanaz Discusses "Moving" Finale Empty Re: Boreanaz Discusses "Moving" Finale

Post by treble21 Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 am

bugaboo628 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

“It’s great to see them get into their personal lives,” says the actor, who happened to direct the aforementioned Episode 100, “but for right now, I think I still maintain that they should be partners and let’s see what happens and where they go after this season, because it’s a pretty good season ender.”

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sort of seems like he's saying that their "relationship" changes in the finale.....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:51 pm

treble21 wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sort of seems like he's saying that their "relationship" changes in the finale.....

I definately seems like there is a hinting of a change in their relationship after the finale, but maybe we are just interperating it wrong.
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: