Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relive Season 5, and Get Ready for the RETURN

2 posters

Go down

Relive Season 5, and Get Ready for the RETURN Empty Relive Season 5, and Get Ready for the RETURN

Post by _Sunny_ Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:55 am

Don't know if there's already a thread about this, but thought I'd post anyway. Let me know if I'm letting you in on some old news.

There are a load of people who do Bones recaps. I know someone on here mentioned the "100 Days of Bones" person that you can find by googling.

My two favorite re-capers live on Livejournal. Their posts have been helping me get through this hiatus wonderfully. And since these last couple days feel like such hell, I thought I'd share.

There's fiery-twilight, who does hilarious, image heavy "squeecaps." She's done all of Season 5 and 'Two Bodies in the Lab' and 'Aliens' during the break. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

My favorite, though, is obrien_blue, who has also done all of Season 5, 'Two Bodies in the Lab,' and 'The Man in the Fallout Shelter.' She's funny as I'll get out, and she includes mini-fanfics sometimes. Scroll down to the bottom of her Master List to find everything. [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I really love reading all of these, and I thought maybe some of you might as well.
Smile
_Sunny_
_Sunny_
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Relive Season 5, and Get Ready for the RETURN Empty Re: Relive Season 5, and Get Ready for the RETURN

Post by Lyanna Stark Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:47 am

I have a major girl-crush on obrien_blue. <3

Lyanna Stark
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Relive Season 5, and Get Ready for the RETURN Empty Re: Relive Season 5, and Get Ready for the RETURN

Post by _Sunny_ Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 am

Lyanna Stark wrote:I have a major girl-crush on obrien_blue. <3

Laughing glad to know I'm not the only one.
_Sunny_
_Sunny_
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum