Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Denial rated M

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Long Denial rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Denial rated M

Post by PIMP Mon May 03, 2010 10:57 pm

After a quick clean up, Booth lay naked on his back staring at the ceiling, , hands behind his head, legs slightly apart and stretched out toward the bottom of the bed. He waited for Brennan to get her own freshening up done, he couldn't wait to snuggle with her as soon as she came back. He wanted to just hold her....

He recounted the amazing and unexpected sexual adventure the day had turned into. He wondered if he'd be able to keep up with Brennan. His cOck stirred at the new memories, and he happily thought he could for now, at least. But at this pace he'd be more than just tired....he'd be drained.

Booth considered going for another glass of water, and thought "Maybe I should top up again"

He grinned sleepily at his own joke. It had been a long, amazing day . He was still smiling and thinking of cuddling Brennan when he drifted off into a doze...

Brennan walked in from the Bathroom, and even though she knew Booth would be there, what she didn't expect was to find Booth uncovered and naked and splayed out on the bed, snoring lightly. Her breath caught, and her eyes gazed at his manly face, so beautiful to her, then traveled up and down his form, then settled on his groin area, so nicely directed toward her and framed by the light from the hallway. God, he looked like some ancient Greek statue laying there like that!!

Brennan gazed..and she too remembered the events of the day, and she felt the pleasant heat of desire for Booth flame through her again, and she thought, "I know he's probably tired."

But then she licked her lips, and rubbed her hands together thoughtfully, and she slowly smiled, and she thought ..."But I'm not done with him yet, I'm pretty sure we can break the record tonight..there's still lots of time."

Her gaze fell on his groin area again, and again she licked her lips, as she advanced on the sleeping Booth..........
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Mon May 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Booth was peacefully dozing...then his eyes popped open wide when he felt Brennan's warm mouth engulf the head of his cock.

"UH!! BONES!! oooohhh....Bones......."

Booth thought to himself...."Oh well.....I'll let her have fun for a few minutes...but I'm so tired......and jeeez...iIm not some teenager anymore that can go like the freakin Energizer Bunny all the time."

Booth had doubts he'd even get hard again....but then he looked down at Brennan....

Her hair flowed down over her bare shoulders...Booth always loved long hair over bare shoulders, especially hers, he was always a real sucker for that, it always turned him on so much just to look at it....and the way it caressed the skin of his lower belly and legs and groin area was heavenly. Oh how he loved the feel of her soft hair against his skin.

Brennan's gorgeous breasts were mostly hidden against his legs, but he could see the swell of her cleavage, and as she moved and adjusted her position he occasionally caught a glimpse of nipple....He watched her engulf him, and that was a turn on too...but what really got to him was her eyes. Dilated by the dim light or maybe desire, they looked dark, almost black , and the way she was looking up at him while her mouth worked on his cock....like she was watching for his reactions to her techniques.......like she was making sure he was enjoying what she was doing.....God those eyes looking up at him like that.....that turned him on as much as any of the sensations he was feeling.....

...and before he knew it...he was rock hard again......amazing....what power did this woman have over him that made him respond to her like he had to no other.....over and over again?

But there was no way he'd be able to come again, it had been...what.....4 times in just a few hours? Something like that...he had lost count.....he couldn't remember coming that many times in so short a time ever before....no way he'd be able to again.....no way............but....oh god...the things she was doing with her mouth....and her hands.....they way she kept looking up at him with those beautiful eyes while she worked him over, the way she looked in general....god she was so beautiful and so amazing to watch like this....Booth felt himself grow ever harder....and closer.....my God......amazing.....

Brennan swirled her tongue around and around, , then bobbed her head up and down as she slid the head Booth's big cock in and out of her mouth.

She paid particular attention to making sure she applied nice warm wet friction with her tongue along the bottom of the head of his cock, knowing most of the sensation was centered there, but she also worked the whole head area with her mouth, while one hand firmly stroked up and down his nice long shaft, and her other rythmically and gently squeezed his sack, or massaged him just behind it like she had before.

She looked up at Booth, loving the site of his reactions, and also just loving the site of HIM. She couldn't seem to get enough of him. She had missed him so much. She looked forward to simply snuggling with him,but right now, she wanted something else. Besides, she was motivated. She wanted him to cum again. She wanted it to be more times with her in one evening than with anyone else. A silly, selfish, egotistical thought, but its what she wanted. And she WAS going to make it happen, she thought, as she bent all her concentration on her efforts...and Booth groaned an ever more intense series of groans...... he didn't stand a chance......

Brennan continued to suck, swirl, stroke, massage, squeeze, and lick, adding the occasional moan, and not forgetting to look up at Booth with her best puppydog eyed look, because she had quickly discovered it had some sort of positive effect on him. Although she was thoroughly enjoying herself, she wanted Booth to enjoy this beyond anything he had before....from the evidence, she was succeeding......she knew men liked to watch this sort of thing, she worked at making sure Booth watched her as long as he was able too.....not to mention this was making her hotter and wetter by the second.....

Booth watched Brennan doing all these amazing things to him, or he was trying to. It turned him on so much to see Brennan doing what she was doing, but dammit, the way she kept looking up at him like that....Oh God....

he watched her slide her mouth over his cock again and again, corkscrewing her fist up and down his long shaft in time with her head movements, looking up at him , oh god...looking at him with those amazing eyes......he couldn't believe how good this felt, how much he loved watching her doing it.....oh god.....how good it felt....oh God, OOOOHHHHHH GOD it felt so good.....

His eyes closed and his head dropped back involuntarily as the sensations became so intense he couldn't control his movements at all. He groaned aloud, *AAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOHHHHGOD!" His hips thrust upward. One hand clutched a fistful of sheets, the other was thrown up and gripping at the headboard, which creaked from the pressure Booth was exerting on it.

All the nerve endings of his groin area were like bared electrical wires, raw from all the previous encounters they had shared over the last hours, and this was leading him to heights of sensation like he'd never known before. Almost bordering on pain they were so intense, so pleasrable it was beyond belief...his cock was like an iron spike...his erection large and hard and sensuously painful....

Brennan had never felt a man get this hard before, or react quite like Booth was now...it was like a drug, she wanted more and more, and she decided she was going to get more....

Booth felt Brennan's mouth leave him, her hands unleash his shaft....eyes still closed, he panted a questioning moan......then his eyes flew open once more at a new sensation.....

Brennan decided a change of pace was in order. She somewhat reluctantly disengaged hands and mouth from Booth's amazingly hard erection, and decided to apply some special oil she had brought with her. "Always be prepared." she smiled to herself.

Booth let out a tortured questioning moan at the sudden lack of contact. Then his eyes flew open and his head popped up to look as Brennan gripped Booth's shaft midway up and poured a generous helping of oil from a small container over the head of Booth's cock and let it run down and cover her hand, before she started stroking Booth again, first with that hand, then with both, double fisting Booth with slippery enthusiasm. The wide yed, innocent look she had been giving him before was gone, and now she gazed up at him through half lidded eyes, sending a smolderingly seductive look his way that was sexy beyond belief.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD BONES!" Booth groaned, as the oil warmed up quickly and added its heat to Booth's almost overloaded nerve endings. It was the last coherent thing he said for some time after.
Booth's head fell back to the mattress and eyes clenched again, he arched upward lifting his hips completely off the bed in an involuntary thrust. He was like a pressure cooker. The fact he had cum so many times already meant that there was a slow buildup this time to completion. Brennan's hands stroked vigorously, he quivered, thrusting into her fists, and it built...and built...and built...and oh so slowly built....

Brennan shifted her hands, and went back to rubbing Booth's balls and groin area, massaging the oil in squeezed and pressed those sensitive areas around and just behind Booth's sack again, and Booth was lost in an oblivion of sensations. He moaned, groaned, grunted, gritted his teeth, gasped, gripped the headboard with both hands now, arched and thrust into Brennen's grip, as she tugged on him with an ever faster pace. She gripped tighter on the head of Booth's cock on each up stroke, , like she was trying to milk the cum out of him. Booth had never felt anything quite like it before. His gutteral and primative vocal responses to her actions told Brennan that.

"Oh God this is so fucking, incredibly sexy!!" Brennan thought to herself. Knowing she was driving the man she loved more than anything on earth beyond thought and reason was turning her on like never before. She unconsciously squeezed her legs together in an effort to ease the slick hot throbbing that was happening there.

Booth managed to open his eyes and look down again, and could only manage more urgeny groans at what he saw. .

Brennans well planned and executed maneuvers were lost, as instinct started to take over as she lost herself in her actions. She pumped Booth faster and faster while at the same time licking and rubbing his cock on her lips and face.

"UH..UH..UH..UH..UUHHHHH" was all Booth could vocalize....and the pressure built, and built, and built, and built......

One of Brennan's hands left Booth......

And Booth looked down once again.....

And saw Brennan licking and rubbing and kissing his cock, which by this time felt like a fucking telephone pole it was so hard....and the pressure built......and built......

Brennan moaned, her own eyes closed now, and she licked, and stroked, and rubbed..... losing herself completely now, their passion starting to combine.....

And Booth looked again and saw Brennan laying slightly on her side,looked, and saw where her hand was now, saw that it was between her now spread thighs, and that her fingers were swirling urgently in time to the stroking she was doing to him.....and the sight sent him beyond endurance........and the pressure released...... and the pleasure centers of his brain went supernova....

Booth gysered cum feet into the air as sobbing guttural groans escaped him again and again with every pulse. He felt like his entire groin, from the base of his spine to the end of his cock was one giant nerve ending, sensations ripping and blazing through the entire area like an out of control fire storm

Brennan, seeing and feeling and hearing Booth cum, was also pushed over the edge, and as her slick swirling fingers pressed and rubbed, she was driven into a pulsing, spasming, wracking orgasm herself. Eyes clenched, hands pumping and swirling madly, she was lost wailing and moaning with Booth in their shared oblivion of pleasure.

Panting.....trying to swim their way back to this world, Booth and Brennan lay, sweating and spent, unable to even move for a time.

Booth finally managed to speak...

"Oh god" he croaked. "Oh god Bones.....that was......there aren't words....."

Brennan smiled with sated satisfaction. There were no words. That was simply......she just couldn't think of a word to describe it....

Then she sat up, and looked at Booth.

"Gosh Booth, you're a mess!!" She giggled. "I didn't think you had it in you, y'know....since you lost so much already...but boy, I'm sure you don't now..its like....everywhere!! "

Booth had to grin at the unusually comical Brennan.

"Yeah, that was beyond fantastic....but this is the part the romance novels never deal with. ummmm, what to do?

Brennan tossed Booth a towel. He looked at her in a silent question.

"Always be prepared" Brennan giggled again.

After they cleaned up, Brennan lay snuggled up to Booth on the bed, , her head on Booth's chest, his arms lightly around her holding her close. They lay in a satisfied torpor, in a gentle, loving embrace, eyes closed, a smile on each of their lips.

Booth....slowly slipping into a doze, mumbled, "God...I love you Bones....no one can make me feel like you do....*yawn*.... I love you so much......*yawn*......love you.......

Brennan, eyes almost completely closed, mumbled back,"Me to Booth. I can't imagine wanting anyone else in the whole world but you....but...."

"But....what?" an almost unconscious Booth mumbled.

Brennan, her head still snuggled on Booth's chest, looked over at his alarm clock, noted the time, did a quick calculation, and said......

"Just one more for a new record..."

Booth's lay quiet for a moment, then his eyes flew open in realization......and he groaned......
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu May 06, 2010 1:45 am

drunken I feel just a wee bit dizzy and light-headed now.

As for commenting about that very last line... silent

(Pimp, I see you really, really liked that last Fringe episode. Nice new sig!)
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Tue May 11, 2010 3:07 am

Thanks. Yep, I thought Anna Torv was hot as hell running around with that fedora pulled down ver her brow like that, yummy. ^^

OK, Bet you never heard of it being done this way before......xD

Maybe a stupid way to end this, didn't have any time at all to even think this through, and just won't have much time for writing in the near future, but gotta end it before poor old Booth turns into so much dust from fluid loss...x] I thought I'd have a little fun in closing this out. Thanks for all the kind words everyone.
==================================================

Booth groaned the threw his arm across his eyes, and lay still for a moment. Then he said quietly,
"Bones, making love to you isn't some game to me, or a sport to set records in. Yes, this has been an amazing day, but it happened because I love you, and I missed you, and I believe because we missed and needed to reconnect with each other. I didn't do any of this as some sort of game, I never have. I never will."

"You should have a little fun with it Booth. You take sex way too seriously. Besides, I want to set the record with you, that should tell you something. I mean, with Sully it was fun, and he slept for about 12 hrs after, I guess he needed to........."

Brennan's voice trailed off to silence as she felt Booth 's body go taught at the mention of Sully. He still lay with his arm across his face, so she couldn't gauge his reaction, but she knew she may have made some sort of mistake from the wave of hostility she felt radiate from him.

"Sullyyyyyyygrrrrrrrrrrrr" Booth said, slurring angrily from the name to a low, deep growl that vibrated the very air around them, causing a tingle to shoot through Brennan.

"Don't. Ever. Compare me to him." Booth said.

"Booth, its only natural to compare past experiences with present ones, or how else would you guage what's better? Sully was an admirable lover but he......"

"He's NOT me!!" Booth growled again, as he rolled away from Brennan. He reached for something, then muttered angrily again, "He's not me!! I'M not him!!" before suddenly rolling on top of Brennan, spreading her legs with his knees and using his body to pin her to the mattress.

"No, he's not, that's what I was trying to saymmfff!" Her words were smothered with a demanding and possessive kiss.

"I don't want you thinking about him when we make love." Booth whispered fiercly in her ear, as he sank into her.

Between passionate kisses to her mouth and throat, Booth whispered again,"I don't want you to be thinking of ANYONE else ..NO one but me, when I make love to you."

"Booth, I.....uhhhhh..oohhhgod.........I don't......I...it was after......I was just............ohhhh"

"I want you to be mine....mine alone....." Booth grated, as he pinned her arms to the bed, and continued to thrust into her .

"Booth......ohhh Booth....."

Suddenly Booth's tone softened, his thrusting more gentle, , and he whispered "I want you to love me, always, just me, I want you to be mine, forever.I want to be in your thoughts, only me, when we do this.... Bones....Temp, would you....will you be mine...forever?"

As he said this, Brennan felt Booth slip something onto her ring finger. She gasped, and turned her head to look. Though Booth was still gently pinning her arm out by the wrist, , she could clearly see a beautiful engagement ring had been placed there. She looked back at Booth, eyes wide, and then felt him trail his hand down across her palm, and his fingers fondle the ring, slipping it back and forth on her finger, making her aware of it by its touch as he asked her again, while still slowly and gently making love to her., " Temp....I want you, always, be mine always. Will you do that?"

Brennan felt Booth twisting and moving the ring on her finger, heard his gentle whispers in her ear, and felt the love welling out of him and radiating into her. Felt him moving in and out of her with such a different feeling than before....indescribable....She looked up into his gorgeous eyes, saw him looking down on her with total love and devotion, and she unbelievably felt herself rising to another orgasm.

Her head wanted to throw itself back and her eyes wanted to clench shut as it mounted closer and closer, but she kept her eyes on Booth's face, and when he tenderly kissed her, twirled the ring slightly again then looked deep into her soul and said "I love you Bones, I love you so much....marry me?..." it sent her over the edge, and she took Booth with her....

" Oh Booth.....yes...oh yes...yes I will!!........Oh God....OH YES!! OH GOD BOOTH, YES!! YES!!I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU FOREVERRRRR!"
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue May 11, 2010 5:32 am

cheers
I thought we were getting another kink, but not so.
Pimp, I don't care what they call you, you're just a big ol' romantic.

Great job! bowdown
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue May 11, 2010 6:50 am

DBCrazy wrote:cheers
I thought we were getting another kink, but not so.
Pimp, I don't care what they call you, you're just a big ol' romantic.

Great job! bowdown

Sherry's absolutely right
you can stop acting like the though guy now.....just cry openly whenever you see a dead fly on the wall......or a dead bird in the sky.....

you know I'm just kidding right?
I loved this ending.
Really nice and fluffy.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2