Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVAddict on 100th Episode

+5
suck.it.up.buttercup91
tinkrella
treble21
queen bess
bugaboo628
9 posters

Go down

TVAddict on 100th Episode Empty TVAddict on 100th Episode

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:53 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Will Booth and Brennan fans be pleased with the upcoming 100th episode? — Stacey
The TV Addict: In a word, yes. In 9 very cryptic and highly ambiguous words that leave a lot to interpretation for fear of ruining all the fun of BONES’ fantastic 100th episode: Things between Booth and Brennan get very physical. Literally.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

TVAddict on 100th Episode Empty Re: TVAddict on 100th Episode

Post by queen bess Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:01 am

Dear Universe,

Can you please speed up by roughly three weeks? That would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Much Love,
Bess
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:10 am

I love that whoever wrote this spoiler says upfront, that it's crypitc, ambiguous and open to intrepretation. Sometimes things just need to be spelled out LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:11 am

well....that's because brennan SLAPS him Very Happy and...maybe a little kissing too but let's hope that's in the present.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 am

tinkrella wrote:well....that's because brennan SLAPS him Very Happy and...maybe a little kissing too but let's hope that's in the present.

I so agree with you on this!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 am

ahhh its like torture! i need april 8th to come! but i agree as well!
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Say What You Want : "Suck it up buttercup" ; "It looks like a purple smurf....a rubber purple smurf" ; "I would be hot too...i'd be smokin hot" ; "You basically said my penis was going to shrink if i didn't eat organic foods!" ; "Aiming agent booth?...what like a hose?"......I never get tired of booths humor Wink
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:37 am

bugaboo628 wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Will Booth and Brennan fans be pleased with the upcoming 100th episode? — Stacey
The TV Addict: In a word, yes. In 9 very cryptic and highly ambiguous words that leave a lot to interpretation for fear of ruining all the fun of BONES’ fantastic 100th episode: Things between Booth and Brennan get very physical. Literally.
God Forbid I tie this into the Ausiello spoiler about some show having a pregnancy pop up at the Season Finale, but lets say B&B get very physical in this episode...present tense. Hmm, by the time of the season finale...that could make Brennan six weeks pregnant? I'm just sayin'.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:18 pm

THX1138 wrote:

God Forbid I tie this into the Ausiello spoiler about some show having a pregnancy pop up at the Season Finale, but lets say B&B get very physical in this episode...present tense. Hmm, by the time of the season finale...that could make Brennan six weeks pregnant? I'm just sayin'.

king RM

'Bones' would then become a soap opera and need to move to daytime TV. It is already teetering on the edge of becoming one IMO.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:35 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

'Bones' would then become a soap opera and need to move to daytime TV. It is already teetering on the edge of becoming one IMO.
Oh, I would say they've crossed over a couple of times this season - and last - what really bothers me is them jumping the shark.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Rob, stop thinking about babies!!! No, No, No!!! Stop. Stop right now!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Rob, stop thinking about babies!!! No, No, No!!! Stop. Stop right now!

Agreed. Talk about jumping the shark. BONES would be so campy and ridiculous if Brennan turns out to be pregnant at the end of the season. I really, really hope this is not what the tie-in is from the Season 4 finale.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Meegs82 wrote:Rob, stop thinking about babies!!! No, No, No!!! Stop. Stop right now!
Its not like I'm trying, but they keep throwing these things at me and...I blame the hiatus!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:23 am

THX1138 wrote:
Its not like I'm trying, but they keep throwing these things at me and...I blame the hiatus!

king RM

Oh yes, the hiatus is such an easy excuse! Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:46 am

Meegs82 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Oh yes, the hiatus is such an easy excuse! Razz
hey, it makes perfect sense - it's not like I haven't postulated some fringe theories before but I never go this far out there right? And vicodin! I had a root canal and I've been poppin' Vics like chiclets. Oh, and booze! The vicodin is only so-so effective so I'm knocking back vodka tonics right now. So there.

king RM

House ain't got shit on me...
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:50 am

Vicodin+hiatus+vodka tonics=nutty Rob. Razz Which is a very good excuse, btw. Ok, you're off the hook for your crazy theorizing. Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 am

Meegs82 wrote:Vicodin+hiatus+vodka tonics=nutty Rob. Razz Which is a very good excuse, btw. Ok, you're off the hook for your crazy theorizing. Razz
Okay, in that case let me float an idea I have for a movie, we'll call it "Booth + Brennan + Jack + Angela" Huh? C'mon, that'd sell.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:13 am

THX1138 wrote:
Meegs82 wrote:Vicodin+hiatus+vodka tonics=nutty Rob. Razz Which is a very good excuse, btw. Ok, you're off the hook for your crazy theorizing. Razz
Okay, in that case let me float an idea I have for a movie, we'll call it "Booth + Brennan + Jack + Angela" Huh? C'mon, that'd sell.

king RM

Rob...dear...how many of those Vicodin have you taken? Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

TVAddict on 100th Episode Empty if you need to be soothed ...

Post by sleepless Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:15 am

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while reading all the speculation and I couldn't help chiming in!

Some weeks ago I had a meltdown from reading spoilers and sides, but lately I've been surprisingly calm and that's because I decided I'm going to trust that after a five year build-up to the BB relationship, HH is not just going to decide, oh, wait, these characters clearly have no connection, just kidding, they're gonna go their separate ways now. NO WAY!

I know many disagree, but I do think HH is a shipper himself and he's a very smart man and Bones is his baby. He's not going to wreck it! Now, I may eat my words later, but for right now, I'm gonna have some trust in him.

Now, there's so much speculation around the 100th but everyone has loved it and shouldn't that give us some measure of calm? Cathy, Hacker, possible separation? Forget about it! It means nothing, every episode will still end with the fact that Brennan and Booth and their dynamic hold it all together and that's not going to change!

Let's take a deep breath and breathe in the excitement! Only a week left!

Very Happy

Last edited by sleepless on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)

sleepless
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

sleepless wrote:Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while reading all the speculation and I couldn't help chiming in!

Some weeks ago I had a meltdown from reading spoilers and sides, but lately I've been surprisingly calm and that's because I decided I'm going to trust that after a five year build-up to the BB relationship, HH is not just going to decide, oh, wait, these characters clearly have no connection, just kidding, they're gonna go their separate ways now. NO WAY!

I know many disagree, but I do think HH is a shipper himself and he's a very smart man and Bones is his baby. He's not going to wreck it! Now, I may eat my words later, but for right now, I'm gonna have some trust in him.

Now, there's so much speculation around the 100th but everyone has loved it and shouldn't that give us some measure of calm? Cathy, Hacker, possible separation? Forget about it! It means nothing, every episode will still end with the fact that Brennan and Booth and their dynamic hold it all together and that's not going to change!

Let's take a deep breath and breathe in the excitement! Only a week left!

Very Happy

I concur. Vehemently! As I've been saying all along....there is far far far FAR too much build up of BB this season to have it end with them going their separate ways. People can say whatever they want about hart but...he is a damn fine writer. The season started off as the set up for this entire season...with all the love stuff. To not resolve the love topic by the end of the season would be a literary nightmare.

that being said...of course it could be resolved as "they don't love each other after all" but loco i doubt that. I'd believe man never went to the moon before I'd believe BB don't love each other.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum