Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie to the Bones Forum

2 posters

Go down

Newbie to the Bones Forum Empty Newbie to the Bones Forum

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Hi everyone! I am new here at the Bones Forum I recently found you guys and I am sad that I didn't join sooner because I loveeee bones! I talk to everyone about the episodes and the characters and it is now nice to have people who actually want to listen! Sadly I am new to watching Bones, I am one of David Boreanaz's biggest fans, I own all the Angel's and Buffy's on DVD and I have seen (and even own most) of his movies. But for some reason I didn't find out about Bones until acouple of month ago, and ever since then I have been hooked! After watching the pilot I went out and bought seasons 1-4 and even have all the episodes of this season on I-Tunes! In the short months I have became ADDICTED! I have watched every episode a million times! I am confident enough that I would call myself a pro. (and that is saying something since I have seen how hardcore and dedicated Bones fans are) But I just wanted to say Hi and I am very glad to have joined!
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Say What You Want : "Suck it up buttercup" ; "It looks like a purple smurf....a rubber purple smurf" ; "I would be hot too...i'd be smokin hot" ; "You basically said my penis was going to shrink if i didn't eat organic foods!" ; "Aiming agent booth?...what like a hose?"......I never get tired of booths humor Wink
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Newbie to the Bones Forum Empty Re: Newbie to the Bones Forum

Post by Dingo Van Horn Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:36 pm

Hi buttercup! I'm a noob too. We can be noobs together Very Happy. Welcome xoxo
Dingo Van Horn
Dingo Van Horn

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:21 am

haha thanks! =) im glad to be a fellow noob!
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Say What You Want : "Suck it up buttercup" ; "It looks like a purple smurf....a rubber purple smurf" ; "I would be hot too...i'd be smokin hot" ; "You basically said my penis was going to shrink if i didn't eat organic foods!" ; "Aiming agent booth?...what like a hose?"......I never get tired of booths humor Wink
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum