Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BONES MADE IT! -Nielsen's Ratings for week ending May 25th

:: News

Go down

BONES MADE IT! -Nielsen's Ratings for week ending May 25th Empty BONES MADE IT! -Nielsen's Ratings for week ending May 25th

Post by ehbee Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:41 am

Marymageli says: I know I should have put this info about ratings into its respective topic at Show Discussion, but I think this piece of news is of great importance, therefore, more people should know about it and opening a separate topic seemed to me a better idea to achieve my goal.

Earlier I posted the figures about DVR recording where Bones reached its highest. And now of total viewing it is at 15th! Thrilling, isn't it?

As far as I know, concerning Nielsen's ratings Bones has never made the top 20. Each week I checked it, but I never saw our show's name appear on it. (PLS tell me if I am wrong. I don't mean to deceive anyone). Therefore, I think this occasion calls for a celebration! I can only hope that despite the controversial finale, most of the viewers will come back in August. But let's forget that for the time being since it's now time to celebrate! Hurray for BONES!!

Side info: I quote TV Squad.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Nielsen ratings for the week ending May 25
Posted May 28th 2008 7:24PM by Bob Sassone
Filed under: Industry, Programming, Ratings, Reality-Free

Here are the weekly TV ratings, by number of viewers.

It will be interesting to see what the top shows are next week, since American Idol and Dancing with the Stars both had their season finales last week. And a lot of the scrïpted shows had their season finales too. I'm sure So You Think You Can Dance, at number 19 this week, will soar up in the ratings as spaces open up.

Hell's Kitchen finished a little higher than usual, and Ugly Betty a lot higher than usual.

1. American Idol - Weds (FOX)
2. American Idol - Tues (FOX)
3. Dancing with the Stars - Tues (ABC)
4. Dancing with the Stars - Mon (ABC)
5. Grey's Anatomy (ABC)
6. NCIS (CBS)
7. House (FOX)
8. CSI: Miami (CBS)
9. Two and a Half Men (CBS)
10. Criminal Minds (CBS)
11. Rules of Engagement (CBS)
12. CSI: NY (CBS)
13. Hell's Kitchen (FOX)
14. Deal Or No Deal (NBC)
15. Bones (FOX)
16. Shark (CBS)
17. Ugly Betty (ABC)
18. Dancing with the Stars - special (ABC)
19. So You Think You Can Dance (FOX)
20. Law and Order (NBC)
ehbee
ehbee
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 728
Say What You Want : A pregnant goldfish is called a 'twit'
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

:: News

Permissions in this forum: