Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding on Bones question

+3
ToZiKa
jcn747
lance2376
7 posters

Go down

Wedding on Bones question Empty Wedding on Bones question

Post by lance2376 Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Ok, something just occured to me. When they talk big wedding, is it because it's literally a HUGE party/wedding thing or is it because it's such a big thing as to who is getting married?

The article says it's not Jared and Padme and if you've read the sides then you know WHO is getting married but from what's in there it's clear to me that they did not have a BIG big wedding.

Thoughts anyone?
lance2376
lance2376
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-01-14

http://lance2376.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Wedding on Bones question Empty Re: Wedding on Bones question

Post by jcn747 Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:14 pm

hmm interesting point, at first i just thought that maybe it is a big wedding because "you know who" r getting married, which could seem big. ANd also this is HH we are talking about, do you remember what he said about this season "big changes, a brand new trajectory" and in my opinion, there have been no big changes, so maybe they are just trying to get the hype up, or there could always be another wedding, you just never know with Bones.

But then i read the spoiler and now i am thinking maybe it isn't about WHO gets married, maybe it is about WHAT happens at the wedding.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Don't we already know who will get married?
I read it in spoilers or sides or something, I'm sure...

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:59 pm

ToZiKa wrote:Don't we already know who will get married?
I read it in spoilers or sides or something, I'm sure...

Yeah it was in the spoilers, but I just referred to the couple as "you know who" incase people dint want to be that spoiled.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:54 am

I thought the "big" wedding comment was in reference to who was getting married, being that anyone unspoiled would be "shocked" by who it is getting married. Although that's who I said it would be from the beginning.
I specifically didn't state the couple cause no one else did, but this is a spoiler section and I think it's assumed that everyone in here has come across who the couple is, in other threads.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:57 am

jcn747 wrote:hmm interesting point, at first i just thought that maybe it is a big wedding because "you know who" r getting married, which could seem big. ANd also this is HH we are talking about, do you remember what he said about this season "big changes, a brand new trajectory" and in my opinion, there have been no big changes, so maybe they are just trying to get the hype up, or there could always be another wedding, you just never know with Bones.

But then i read the spoiler and now i am thinking maybe it isn't about WHO gets married, maybe it is about WHAT happens at the wedding.

Based on what I read in the sides, it seems the couple in question got married without anyone else there, and then told them at a later date, so I don't think too much besides the actual wedding occurred.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:21 am

Yeah, in the sides it reads like they eloped. I'm guessing the article you read is just trying to stir-up unspoiled fans.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by cynthia_brennanite Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:01 pm

can't wait for the finale, but at the same time don't want to happens (bc it will mean another hiatus) but as for what the spoilers have let us into, I'm sure is big in the WHO (as to what's the couple getting married) but also the WHAT (what will happen on the wedding)...then again I'm just hopeful it will be a wedding that will leave us wanting some more episodes really bad!
cynthia_brennanite
cynthia_brennanite
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 71
Say What You Want : I'M A HUGE BONES FAN FOR PR, BUT I GUESS OVER HERE WE ALL ARE! SO I FEEL @ HOME....LOL! JUST MAKING NEW FRIENDS WHO SHARE THE SAME PASSION FOR B&B...
Registration date : 2010-02-13

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:10 pm

treble21 wrote:I thought the "big" wedding comment was in reference to who was getting married, being that anyone unspoiled would be "shocked" by who it is getting married. Although that's who I said it would be from the beginning.
I specifically didn't state the couple cause no one else did, but this is a spoiler section and I think it's assumed that everyone in here has come across who the couple is, in other threads.

Actually, your assumption is inaccurate, so I appreciate that you all are not saying who it is...'cuz I haven't come across it and I really don't want to...but then again, I kinda do. Sounds so incredibly shocking that I might have to take a peek...agh, why must I come in here and have such hard decisions to make?!?! Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum