Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David's presence on the Internet

+3
THX1138
BevCandyDarling
bugaboo628
7 posters

Go down

David's presence on the Internet Empty David's presence on the Internet

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 am

I sent a tweet to Hart Hanson today about whether or not David is on Twitter, on Facebook or checks forums. Here was his response. Smile

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

David's presence on the Internet Empty Re: David's presence on the Internet

Post by BevCandyDarling Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:08 pm

I gotta ask, what are check forums? Oh and thanks for the update on the net stuff. But I wonder if he does have a Facebook and just keeps it private, what do you think?
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 80
Say What You Want : A Beautiful Lie
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:00 pm

ShinyHappyPeople wrote:I gotta ask, what are check forums? Oh and thanks for the update on the net stuff. But I wonder if he does have a Facebook and just keeps it private, what do you think?
Not 'check forums' but checks forum, as in monitors or visists them. Can't blame him really, or any of them. It's a thick skinned actor/actress who can deal with the unwashed masses on a daily basis and not want to retreat from society altogether. I doubt he does anything with FB, that doesn't strike me as his medium. I maybe can see him on Twitter, but not really. Now Jamie, I can totally see her on Twitter, FB, the whole 9, ya' know? In fact I could see her with an account here monitoring you women lusting after her man...nah.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:23 pm

THX1138 wrote:
ShinyHappyPeople wrote:I gotta ask, what are check forums? Oh and thanks for the update on the net stuff. But I wonder if he does have a Facebook and just keeps it private, what do you think?
Not 'check forums' but checks forum, as in monitors or visists them. Can't blame him really, or any of them. It's a thick skinned actor/actress who can deal with the unwashed masses on a daily basis and not want to retreat from society altogether. I doubt he does anything with FB, that doesn't strike me as his medium. I maybe can see him on Twitter, but not really. Now Jamie, I can totally see her on Twitter, FB, the whole 9, ya' know? In fact I could see her with an account here monitoring you women lusting after her man...nah.

king RM
I sure hope not! Please tell me that she has more than enough to do without seeing all that. I couldn't understand how movie stars dealt with fame back when all we had was Hedda Hopper making a big deal out of something. Now it's everybody and his mother's uncle pixelating 'em til there's nothing left. I think I'd have to go live in the sticks inbetween seasons.

But, I'd bet $ there's someone who knows him peeks in for a gander now and again. I hope I pass muster.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by BevCandyDarling Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:59 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM
I sure hope not! Please tell me that she has more than enough to do without seeing all that. I couldn't understand how movie stars dealt with fame back when all we had was Hedda Hopper making a big deal out of something. Now it's everybody and his mother's uncle pixelating 'em til there's nothing left. I think I'd have to go live in the sticks inbetween seasons.

But, I'd bet $ there's someone who knows him peeks in for a gander now and again. I hope I pass muster.

Thanks, I thought I read something else but I got it now. But seeing his wife online, oh yea. Totally girl thing lol. Kidding! Facebook though I could see him on that site but Twitter I dunno. Though Emily has stated she isn't online anywhere, David on the other hand has never been asked and if he has been asked in a certain way, he's never said a word. He tends to ignore a lot of questions. I just don't think Hart would actually give out info that David was online regardless of what fans ask. It's just how I think. :-)
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by dbfan78246 Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:06 pm

DBCrazy: I'd bet $$ too that most in the entertainment business have friends and/or managers that monitor what's going on in various forums - it's their stock in trade, after all.
---
As for HH's tweet - sounds like a standard studio denial to me, nothing more. HH has no interest in telling the truth about someone else's personal business.

I wonder if David is aware of how many questions he ignores. Laughing
dbfan78246
dbfan78246

Number of posts : 17
Say What You Want : always
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:20 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Sherry my friend, I'm more than sure you pass muster - any actor should count himself lucky to have a woman of your quality lusting after them. Wink

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Too much mean?
He would definitely be eating his words if they stepped in to one of our threads...
We are sweet as pie angel
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:35 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:I sent a tweet to Hart Hanson today about whether or not David is on Twitter, on Facebook or checks forums. Here was his response. Smile

I was the original one who asked the question. Why won't he ever answer me direct? LOL! It is too bad people aren't backtracking through Twitter and looking at the original question that I asked. I asked Hart because there are some FB accounts and a Twitter account with people claiming to be David. Someone in the Boneyard was too but posts were deleted.

I believe Hart would have answered truthfully if David had Official FB and Twtter accounts for his fans.

Yep, bundled undies here for no reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by BevCandyDarling Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:04 pm

GottaLuvBnB wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:I sent a tweet to Hart Hanson today about whether or not David is on Twitter, on Facebook or checks forums. Here was his response. Smile

I was the original one who asked the question. Why won't he ever answer me direct? LOL! It is too bad people aren't backtracking through Twitter and looking at the original question that I asked. I asked Hart because there are some FB accounts and a Twitter account with people claiming to be David. Someone in the Boneyard was too but posts were deleted.

I believe Hart would have answered truthfully if David had Official FB and Twtter accounts for his fans.

Yep, bundled undies here for no reason.

I don't think David has anything official online, not that I know of. Oh wow, the BoneYard, that's scary lol. If David has anything on any network site, I think he'd want it to be only for family and friends. That's just me. Yea Hart would answer truthfully if he did have an Official page anywhere, but the question didn't state that when Hart was asked that question, nothing of any sort if David had anything Official. I think it would be cool if he did have something official but nothing I have seen so far *sad face*
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:24 am

ShinyHappyPeople wrote:Yea Hart would answer truthfully if he did have an Official page anywhere, but the question didn't state that when Hart was asked that question, nothing of any sort if David had anything Official. I think it would be cool if he did have something official but nothing I have seen so far *sad face*

I am 100% positive that Hart Hanson knew I was asking about official pages. He has to remind people constantly via Twitter that Emily has nothing out there. I find it funny how people are feeling the need to debate this topic. Hell, I am even getting sucked in here. puke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:30 am

DBCrazy wrote:I couldn't understand how movie stars dealt with fame back when all we had was Hedda Hopper making a big deal out of something.

What is a Hedda Hopper?

Back to top Go down

Post by BevCandyDarling Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 am

GottaLuvBnB wrote:
ShinyHappyPeople wrote:Yea Hart would answer truthfully if he did have an Official page anywhere, but the question didn't state that when Hart was asked that question, nothing of any sort if David had anything Official. I think it would be cool if he did have something official but nothing I have seen so far *sad face*

I am 100% positive that Hart Hanson knew I was asking about official pages. He has to remind people constantly via Twitter that Emily has nothing out there. I find it funny how people are feeling the need to debate this topic. Hell, I am even getting sucked in here. puke

Hedda Hopper was an actress turned gossip columnist and she wore funny hats. She actually was a real hoot. I found her amusing and fascinating! But about your question to Hart, didn't mean to make you get sucked in, just I was trying to understand the answer he gave in that statement that was asked to him. Nothing more. I like to know things too so I pry a bit but don't mean to get anyone sucked into something. So whatever David may or may not have online is really not our business either so I guess we'll have to deal with Hart's answer unless we stumble onto something, huh? :-)
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:12 am

Doesn't surprise me, DB tends to be very closed mouthed about anything to do with his private life, so It makes sense that social networking wouldn't be his thing, cause judging by some of the questions HH gets asked, people have absolutely no shame at all. That being said I'm sure his manager and/or a publicist checks out forums and things , not necessarily to report back to him, but just to see how the public is receiving his performance, judging his likeability and markebility.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum