Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sides ~ S5E20 "The Witch in the Wardrobe"

+8
bones_fanatic19
dawnsfire
morebones
tinkrella
MoonlightGardenias
mereva
treble21
bugaboo628
12 posters

Go down

Sides ~ S5E20 "The Witch in the Wardrobe" Empty Sides ~ S5E20 "The Witch in the Wardrobe"

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:07 am

This is the episode that Kathy Reichs wrote.

Willow
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Sherriff Gus Abrams

Ember

MORE SIDES ADDED 2/24

Firefighters

Jesse Byrd

Lloyd Barber

Mario Trivisonno

Murray Huddler

Last edited by bugaboo628 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Sides ~ S5E20 "The Witch in the Wardrobe" Empty Re: Sides ~ S5E20 "The Witch in the Wardrobe"

Post by treble21 Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:49 am

Cool thanks! I went to read them on the spoiler blog but Forensicmama got a cease and desist email to not link them, so I was happy to find them here Smile I'm kinda confused though, It says on the spoiler blog that Kathy Reichs wrote this epi but I thought that she was writing 5x21. Is this actually 5x21 and there are no sides for 5x20 ( maybe the gravedigger epi?) or am I just misinformed about something?
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Sides ~ S5E20 "The Witch in the Wardrobe" Empty Re: Sides ~ S5E20 "The Witch in the Wardrobe"

Post by mereva Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:50 am

He-he... Angela and Hodgins! Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:04 am

treble21 wrote:Cool thanks! I went to read them on the spoiler blog but Forensicmama got a cease and desist email to not link them, so I was happy to find them here Smile I'm kinda confused though, It says on the spoiler blog that Kathy Reichs wrote this epi but I thought that she was writing 5x21. Is this actually 5x21 and there are no sides for 5x20 ( maybe the gravedigger epi?) or am I just misinformed about something?

I saw the tweet that Forensicmama sent out ~ quite a bummer. She has such a popular blog, she must be pretty important to TPTB to get sent a "cease & desist" email.

As far as Kathy Reichs, I thought that same thing. I even think it was in an interview with HH and he said it would be the 2nd to last episode.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:09 am

bugaboo628 wrote:
treble21 wrote:Cool thanks! I went to read them on the spoiler blog but Forensicmama got a cease and desist email to not link them, so I was happy to find them here Smile I'm kinda confused though, It says on the spoiler blog that Kathy Reichs wrote this epi but I thought that she was writing 5x21. Is this actually 5x21 and there are no sides for 5x20 ( maybe the gravedigger epi?) or am I just misinformed about something?

I saw the tweet that Forensicmama sent out ~ quite a bummer. She has such a popular blog, she must be pretty important to TPTB to get sent a "cease & desist" email.

As far as Kathy Reichs, I thought that same thing. I even think it was in an interview with HH and he said it would be the 2nd to last episode.

I thought that's where I had read it as well, and I think KR had also said it would be 5x21....but if it is, we didn't get any sides for 5x20. That plus the fact that SN was tweeting about gravedigger stuff last month ( when 5x20 should have been being written) leads me to think that 5x20 is the gravedigger episode ( which theoretically they shouldn't have to cast anyone for) . Unless the last episode is a two parter, but that doesn't seem likely given the schedule.....But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 am

That's a good point. Maybe 5x20 is the Gravedigger episode. It would make sense that they'd want to keep it under wraps as much as possible, and you're right. They really shouldn't have to cast anyone new. Hmm. Well, it's an interesting thought.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 am

I found the interview where HH says she is writing the second last episode.... so at least I know I'm not crazy LOL

treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 am

so....kathy wrote this one? i didn't expect it to be about witches. i figured it would be something super heavy in forensic stuff. booth and brennan don't seem to be....not speaking or anything. i suppose that's a good sign. no more mention of dating.....well yet lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by morebones Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:24 am

treble21 wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:

I thought that's where I had read it as well, and I think KR had also said it would be 5x21....but if it is, we didn't get any sides for 5x20. That plus the fact that SN was tweeting about gravedigger stuff last month ( when 5x20 should have been being written) leads me to think that 5x20 is the gravedigger episode ( which theoretically they shouldn't have to cast anyone for) . Unless the last episode is a two parter, but that doesn't seem likely given the schedule.....But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

What I think about all this is that we may be gettting a two-episodes finale. That way, 5x21 and 5x22 would be the season finale and, literally, KR would be doing 2nd to last episode. HH & KR would have been right to say that in their interviews, then.
I don't know why, but I always pictured this season finale as a two ep long one, perhaps because of the huge amount of spoilers and bits of info that we have and, or they only fit on the finale or there's nowhere else left where they can go (a.e. GD trial).
Besides, HH is writing the finale already... We haven't had any info of a chapter in between...
Or maybe I'm lost... IDK... Just thinking out loud.
morebones
morebones

Number of posts : 9
Say What You Want : Just Bones...
Registration date : 2009-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 am

tinkrella wrote:so....kathy wrote this one? i didn't expect it to be about witches. i figured it would be something super heavy in forensic stuff. booth and brennan don't seem to be....not speaking or anything. i suppose that's a good sign. no more mention of dating.....well yet lol

Yep Kathy wrote it, I was kind of skeptical on that too, but her website says that this is the one she wrote.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:31 am

morebones wrote:
treble21 wrote:
bugaboo628 wrote:

What I think about all this is that we may be gettting a two-episodes finale. That way, 5x21 and 5x22 would be the season finale and, literally, KR would be doing 2nd to last episode. HH & KR would have been right to say that in their interviews, then.
I don't know why, but I always pictured this season finale as a two ep long one, perhaps because of the huge amount of spoilers and bits of info that we have and, or they only fit on the finale or there's nowhere else left where they can go (a.e. GD trial).
Besides, HH is writing the finale already... We haven't had any info of a chapter in between...
Or maybe I'm lost... IDK... Just thinking out loud.

I was thinking that too and even though it's a two parter episode it's usually always considered two separate episodes for technical reasons. Has fox released the time slots? Do we know if there is a new fringe that night after it? Just curious as to if bones is slotted for a two hour finale.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:41 am

It may be a 2 hour finale, I'm pretty sure they have published the finale date as May 20 and "they" have also said that the last 8 will air in a row, so if the finale is a 2 parter they would be airing on seperate weeks. part 1 May 13, part 2 may 20. I suppose this could all be subject to change though. Smile
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Setting aside the issue of the count, I'm getting a sense that Hodgins & Angela are trying to date again. Curious to see how that worked out.

Edited: I know this isn't a date, but something in their interactions, or maybe just in the same car, is different!

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:51 pm

I can't wait to see what Angela and Hodgins get up to Very Happy Hopefully this little mishap will help bring them closer together Smile
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm so looking for a picture or reference to a lion in this one, too...
(or even a lionheart. Wonder if lions have any special significance on Wicca? scratch study )

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:56 pm

bones_fanatic19 wrote:I can't wait to see what Angela and Hodgins get up to Very Happy Hopefully this little mishap will help bring them closer together Smile

Yes me too, and it seems like an interesting episode as well.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:44 am

I liked it when Booth said "Your head must be about to explode" - that's exactly how I imagined her to be reacting to Sweets & witches, but then (as always) she surprises. I love the moments between these two...
*sigh*

I'm glad to see the humor between Angela and Hodgins again. I always liked them together: here's hoping they go for the prison sex while incarcerated together! heybaby
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:21 am

Sooooo after marinating for a day, I recant Smile I checked KR's website and it does say the episode airs may 6 which is when 5x20 should air so it sounds like they just moved KR's episode up . and it really does seem like it's possible that the finale could be a two parter. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:03 am

more sides!

(you have to be any LJ member to view them)
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 pm

anteater wrote:more sides!

(you have to be any LJ member to view them)

I added them to the first post for non LJ members.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:19 pm

I wonder if Ange & Hodgins did something to tick off the sheriff, beyond the joking around, he's so hot on giving them grief. And I have to say I like the stage direction "Oh yeah, now that's a kiss." Very Happy

And I used to know a Cheri Byrd eons ago. Wonder where they got the name?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DripPan Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Has anyone thought that this may be the episode where B&B admit that they love each other and kiss?

I know alot of you see me as a pessimist so let me point out some of my logic:

1. Angela and Jack admitting their feelings for each other.
2. The 'magic' and 'spiritual' side of this episode.
3. Maybe they are letting KR write this episode as a misdirect. More people will watch it because she is the original creator of the Brennan universe and no one is even suspecting that they would throw that into this episode. Everyone is watching the left hand but HH/SN will surprise us with the right hand.

Just a thought. This also sets up my theory that they may have B&B together for an episode or two before the end of the season only to have it ripped apart from them in the season finale.

Drippy

DripPan
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 95
Say What You Want : What you want.
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:06 am

that's a possibility. so....what could rip them apart in the finale? (if your theory happens) could it be the GD trial? Perhaps they are ripped apart not romantically but partnership wise. Let's face it, the GD probably will get off. Not only b/c it's always good to have a re-occuring nemesis around for sweeps but because they hardly have any evidence left! The evidence they did get, was basically done illegally without any jurisdiction. Brennan did some things she would have never done if booth (or any of her friends) life wasn't on the line. The defense could and probably will use that against her and if she gets off....the FBI has definite grounds to terminate their partnership.

Season six could kick off them together in the romantic sense, but not work wise...and they could go pretty far with that. Do they even have anything that's not work related? It would be interesting. They would still find ways to work together secretly until the FBI realizes they are better together. They did it pretty successfully on the x-files and I wouldn't put it past Fox and Hart to go there with Bones too.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DripPan Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:18 am

tinkrella wrote:that's a possibility. so....what could rip them apart in the finale? (if your theory happens) could it be the GD trial? Perhaps they are ripped apart not romantically but partnership wise. Let's face it, the GD probably will get off. Not only b/c it's always good to have a re-occuring nemesis around for sweeps but because they hardly have any evidence left! The evidence they did get, was basically done illegally without any jurisdiction. Brennan did some things she would have never done if booth (or any of her friends) life wasn't on the line. The defense could and probably will use that against her and if she gets off....the FBI has definite grounds to terminate their partnership.

Season six could kick off them together in the romantic sense, but not work wise...and they could go pretty far with that. Do they even have anything that's not work related? It would be interesting. They would still find ways to work together secretly until the FBI realizes they are better together. They did it pretty successfully on the x-files and I wouldn't put it past Fox and Hart to go there with Bones too.

I don't think the FBI will split them up if the Gravedigger goes free.

They will see that the reason the GD did go free is because of their personal relationship with each other. They will not only did a murderer go free but someone who hurt them both during each incident.

They will choose not to have a personal relationship even though they are in love with each other. They know how important their catching murderers is compared to their personal happiness.

Don't forget this would be a new relationship towards the end of the season so it's easier to backtrack now. They would also have aknowledged that they love one another. That is not something these two will be able to give up easiely.

I see Season 6 as the season of 'Is loving one another worth it?'. I can see half of the season as they are highly attracted to each other but try to stay apart and the last part as they figure out the answer in the 2nd half of the season. By the end of S6 they both will be faced with is it worth it or isn't it worth it.

If it is worth it, Season 7 could be the season as they work through a new relationship and it's trials/errors.

Drippy

DripPan
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 95
Say What You Want : What you want.
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum