Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOX All-star interview w/ Tamara Taylor

3 posters

Go down

FOX All-star interview w/ Tamara Taylor Empty FOX All-star interview w/ Tamara Taylor

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:57 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down

FOX All-star interview w/ Tamara Taylor Empty Re: FOX All-star interview w/ Tamara Taylor

Post by cynthia_brennanite Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 pm

just saw this, she looked beautiful...I'm glad that her character seems to be softening a lot... and totally agree with her it's time for some B&B lovin' !!!
cynthia_brennanite
cynthia_brennanite
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 71
Say What You Want : I'M A HUGE BONES FAN FOR PR, BUT I GUESS OVER HERE WE ALL ARE! SO I FEEL @ HOME....LOL! JUST MAKING NEW FRIENDS WHO SHARE THE SAME PASSION FOR B&B...
Registration date : 2010-02-13

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10

Back to top Go down

FOX All-star interview w/ Tamara Taylor Empty Re: FOX All-star interview w/ Tamara Taylor

Post by bugaboo628 Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:06 pm

cynthia_brennanite wrote:just saw this, she looked beautiful...I'm glad that her character seems to be softening a lot... and totally agree with her it's time for some B&B lovin' !!!

I think almost everyone agrees that it is time for some B&B lovin'! Laughing
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:32 pm

bugaboo628 wrote:
cynthia_brennanite wrote:just saw this, she looked beautiful...I'm glad that her character seems to be softening a lot... and totally agree with her it's time for some B&B lovin' !!!

I think almost everyone agrees that it is time for some B&B lovin'! Laughing
Yeah, Tamara is definitely a Semperance shipper, I think that's saying something - when even the actors on the show are going "it's time!" Laughing I love that she's always such a happy person. I don't think I've ever seen her when she isn't smiling or laughing, she really is just amazing.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down