Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Bones' Boss ~ "BIG" Finale on the way!

+10
mereva
Thnx4theGum
i_heart_bones
jcn747
dawnsfire
heirofloki
MoonlightGardenias
HeyHey
treble21
THX1138
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'Bones' Boss ~ "BIG" Finale on the way! Empty 'Bones' Boss ~ "BIG" Finale on the way!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:57 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Boss ~ "BIG" Finale on the way! Empty Re: 'Bones' Boss ~ "BIG" Finale on the way!

Post by THX1138 Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:06 am

Hmm. Looks like Option 4 is a distinct possibility!

king RM

Option 4: The kissus peri-calamita. Booth and Brennan kiss, have sex, happily enter a real relationship and then, at the very end of the episode, Booth receives word from Hacker that the FBI will be terminating the partnership, Booth will be reasigned, and a new liaison appointed. Also pending a full investigation of the Medico-Legal Labs evidence handling protocols, the practice of squints going out in the field will be suspended.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

'Bones' Boss ~ "BIG" Finale on the way! Empty Re: 'Bones' Boss ~ "BIG" Finale on the way!

Post by treble21 Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:23 am

GottaLuvBnB wrote:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It's definitely a possibility, but SN never even implies that B/B are gonna have sex it's all the interviewer that interprets it that way. If you just read SN's comments they could be taken so many ways, I'm not getting excited until I see something concrete ( I learned last year LOL)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:15 am

treble21 wrote:
It's definitely a possibility, but SN never even implies that B/B are gonna have sex it's all the interviewer that interprets it that way. If you just read SN's comments they could be taken so many ways, I'm not getting excited until I see something concrete ( I learned last year LOL)

I am with you. I am deliberately setting my expectations at low after last year.
Laughing

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:44 am

Oh, how I would love for this to be a real possibility. Still, like you guys, I can't bring myself to get my hopes up too high just yet.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:14 am

He says big in emotional terms. That could be anything: kiss, sex, declaration of undying love, wedding, break-up...

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:31 am

heirofloki wrote:He says big in emotional terms. That could be anything: kiss, sex, declaration of undying love, wedding, break-up...
Yeah, yeah, whatever buzzkill. Look, I'm going to be wildly emotional now and just hope we're talking sex. Lots and lots of hot sweaty sex...and they'll broadcast it on cinemax...yeah, that's the ticket. B&B having lots of hot and sweaty sex on cable.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:40 am

THX1138 wrote:
heirofloki wrote:He says big in emotional terms. That could be anything: kiss, sex, declaration of undying love, wedding, break-up...
Yeah, yeah, whatever buzzkill. Look, I'm going to be wildly emotional now and just hope we're talking sex. Lots and lots of hot sweaty sex...and they'll broadcast it on cinemax...yeah, that's the ticket. B&B having lots of hot and sweaty sex on cable.

king RM

lol!

To be honest, I can actually see any of the possibilities I mentioned above except the wedding. I mean, even if it's a break-up (and I'm not really rooting for one, mind you), we have season 6. The writers know it. They know whatever "damage" they inflict on the ship, they have the whole of next season to deal with it, so nothing would surprise me.

(i highly doubt they would give us that kind of a cliff-hanger. they might be risk-loving, but they are not suicidal. most of this fandom would just...implode. universe ending singularities would spring from that event, i'm just saying)

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:47 am

heirofloki wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

lol!

To be honest, I can actually see any of the possibilities I mentioned above except the wedding. I mean, even if it's a break-up (and I'm not really rooting for one, mind you), we have season 6. The writers know it. They know whatever "damage" they inflict on the ship, they have the whole of next season to deal with it, so nothing would surprise me.
Yep, I can see everything but the wedding too - I mean, in what 'verse do Booth and Brennan get married on a whim? Just not gonna happen...or is it?

(i highly doubt they would give us that kind of a cliff-hanger. they might be risk-loving, but they are not suicidal. most of this fandom would just...implode. universe ending singularities would spring from that event, i'm just saying)
Ain't that the truth! I've already got reservations for 1st class to LA so we can "discuss" things if it goes south.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Boy, y'all are slow learners, if you'll pardon me saying so...I kinda learned my lesson with S3's finale! At least the part about trusting TIIC. I speculate, I read the sides & spoilers, but I am not trusting anything. Not that that means I won't scream at my TV when it airs or have a sudden intense desire to share my knowledge of medieval torture with HH & SN, should the finale turn out "badly."

queen

one does not study medieval history for years without learning the steps involved with hanging, drawing, & quartering, for example...
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:00 pm

I am agreeing with all of yo on the fact i am not getting excited. I have not been excited about any spoiler since the S4 final, i will speculate until the cows come home, but i will refuse to get excited.

And i always have low expectations, so when the episode airs i am happy with it. It is just one of the downsides to reading spoilers, it can ruin it for you.

I didn't get excited about the pregnancy thing, and i just assumed it would be Michelle, but when it was angela i was so shocked, and happy i didn't get overly excited about the spoiler.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Im not trusting anything anyone says. i too have my theories, but i don't really want any of them to come true! (well except for the crazy ones!)

I just want it to be april already. i need my bones back...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:38 pm

dawnsfire wrote:Boy, y'all are slow learners, if you'll pardon me saying so...I kinda learned my lesson with S3's finale! At least the part about trusting TIIC. I speculate, I read the sides & spoilers, but I am not trusting anything. Not that that means I won't scream at my TV when it airs or have a sudden intense desire to share my knowledge of medieval torture with HH & SN, should the finale turn out "badly."
I'm not a slow learner so much as willfully ignoring the past in an attempt to maintain a positive attitude through the hiatus. I promise you nothing they do short of marrying Booth and Brennan will surprise me.
one does not study medieval history for years without learning the steps involved with hanging, drawing, & quartering, for example...
Heh, I know what you mean. Though I'd like to start with the dunking chair first...ooh, or the Judas cradle! Heh, yep, that one to start...

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Thnx4theGum Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:23 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:Boy, y'all are slow learners, if you'll pardon me saying so...I kinda learned my lesson with S3's finale! At least the part about trusting TIIC. I speculate, I read the sides & spoilers, but I am not trusting anything. Not that that means I won't scream at my TV when it airs or have a sudden intense desire to share my knowledge of medieval torture with HH & SN, should the finale turn out "badly."
I'm not a slow learner so much as willfully ignoring the past in an attempt to maintain a positive attitude through the hiatus. I promise you nothing they do short of marrying Booth and Brennan will surprise me.
Heh, I know what you mean. Though I'd like to start with the dunking chair first...ooh, or the Judas cradle! Heh, yep, that one to start...

king RM

I tend toward the optomistic side, just because, well, since when do we have an 8 episode character arc?? Though I really wouldn't be surprised with anything at this point, sex is a definite maybe b/c it would just fit the whole "End in the Beginning" motif we've been seeing. Real kissing would work for me too though.

Oooh bounce I do have a marriage theory that ties in with the Gravedigger and them having to marry for convenience so that Booth doesn't have to testify against Bren. It's cheesy, yeah, but it's mine and I like it and there was that one interview where DB was teasing that the wedding could be B&B and Emily immediately clammed up.....yeah, I know, a long shot....still....

Either way, I'm almost ready to put down money that alien 's purpose is to eventually break them up. Not as a couple- he seems like a semi-decent guy that way- but def as partners! It's really wrong how much I DON'T want them to be partners going into Season 6.

In the event of a less-than-pleasurable season finale I have a pear and I know how to use it(and, in fact, I used it as a murder weapon in a Bones fic b4 Hart and squeed like Angela in a cheesy fic when I saw the title for Pear last season).

The interesting thing if you think a/b it is that SN really hasn't given away much. I mean, DUH 100's big, then some bluefish alien angst, Reichs, and um, HELLO! Aren't almost all finale's HUGE??? It's, like, the point of a finale I'm pretty sure. Not that it always plays out they way they want it, but it's at least the point.

The only thing I'm not sure of is how I would feel if we ending up mirroring House for the second season in a row.
*le sigh*
Skinemax, ppl, we need a B&B 2 hour special on Skinemax.

Gum monkey
Thnx4theGum
Thnx4theGum
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Beware of SN (and/or HH) bearing gifts...

I'm with dawn here - I don't trust them.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:58 pm

mereva wrote:Beware of SN (and/or HH) bearing gifts...

I'm with dawn here - I don't trust them.

I am with you to, they say one thing and mean the other, they know what to say, and how to say it.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Rob, what's option 4? I am hoping for the best like some real action betweeen BB even it is for convenience. Maybe so they do not have to testify against one another. The Apr 1 seems like such a long time to wait. I read on another site that we may not like one or two of the eight remaining episodes but we will be happy with the finale.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:05 am

192630 wrote:Rob, what's option 4? I am hoping for the best like some real action betweeen BB even it is for convenience. Maybe so they do not have to testify against one another. The Apr 1 seems like such a long time to wait. I read on another site that we may not like one or two of the eight remaining episodes but we will be happy with the finale.
Ah, the ol' Option #4. Well I call option 4 the kissus peri-calamita, or "The kiss before the Disaster". The theory goes like this:

Booth and Brennan share a kiss, but it's more than just a kiss, they end up having sex and are basking in the afterglow, happy in their new found relationship when their phones ring. It's bad news: you see for some reason (I posit the GD trial goes south and that sets off the chain of events) Booth is told that the FBI is terminating their partnership, and he's being reassigned pending a full investigation by IAD because accusations have arisen that he might have compromised case procedures when it came to Max/Russ/Brennan (direct fallout of them hooking up), in the interim a new liaison is appointed. Brennan gets word that she won't be going out in the field or working on FBI cases in any event, she's suspended from them pending a complete investigation and review by the FBI and the Jeff's board has restricted her to teaching and work in Limbo. Cam gets suspended by the board because the entire Medico-Legal Lab's evidence handling protocols are called into question and the FBI is brought in to assist in an internal review/audit, meanwhile the practice of squints going out in the field is stopped entirely.

Option 4: They kiss, they have sex, the rest of their world falls apart. Welcome to Season Six.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:48 am

Do you think that they may have to marry to prevent Booth from having to testifying against Brennan. I sort of like option 4. Thanks!

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:09 am

192630 wrote:Do you think that they may have to marry to prevent Booth from having to testifying against Brennan. I sort of like option 4. Thanks!
It'd make S6 even wierder if they did, and can you imagine the marriage? They'd live together but likely in separate bedrooms, they couldn't date and they'd be around each other constantly. If either did date the other would go nuts and play the husband/wife card...it's just too fanficcy.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:10 am

Rob, I agree unless they did it for love and protection.

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:15 am

I am not ruling anything out. I'll believe it after I see it. I'm already set up for disappointment for the finale. I'm saying that it won't be what we BB shippers are hoping for. So I'm setting my expectations low, and that way when something that happens I don't want to happen, it won't be a surprise.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:37 am

Well they have to go one way or the other. Emily did say that it would be a change for the better. We'll see

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:36 am

I like the idea of booth and Bones maybe kissing or admitting their love, then finding out they had to get married, so Booth didn't have to testify against Bones. That could be a very interesting turn of events.
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

--
♥ Maroon 5 ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by DripPan Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm just hoping that they can meet my low expectations!!

After the last two season finales, it set pretty low......

Drippy

DripPan
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 95
Say What You Want : What you want.
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum