Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Nathan Zap2It Interview

+12
dawnsfire
Meegs82
CeleryStick
treble21
ToZiKa
jagglebells
CiscoAg
tinkrella
19ana89
mereva
THX1138
anteater
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stephen Nathan Zap2It Interview Empty Stephen Nathan Zap2It Interview

Post by anteater Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:34 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Gravedigger free? "Look at each other not in an angry way?" Interesting...
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Stephen Nathan Zap2It Interview Empty Re: Stephen Nathan Zap2It Interview

Post by THX1138 Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:38 pm

I'm really starting to hate him. He's fast replacing Hart as #1 with a bullet on my hit list. They're gonna look at each other differently? What the hell does that mean? Yeesh, just get them together already you ponce!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me... No
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:34 pm

THX1138 wrote:I'm really starting to hate him. He's fast replacing Hart as #1 with a bullet on my hit list. They're gonna look at each other differently? What the hell does that mean? Yeesh, just get them together already you ponce!

king RM

I agree with you!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Still can't see it... May be, it's only for US viewers... Sad
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:26 am

No, they took it off because apparently it wasn't supposed to be up yet. It should be posted again sometime today though.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:17 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This is the new one and it should work.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:22 am

hmmm...so at least we know they are still on speaking terms lol looking at each other differently....could it because brennan realizes for the first time she is deff in love and in love with him?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by CiscoAg Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:28 am

Looking at each other differently?

Isn't that the same thing they said about the finale? And we still have Brennan pursuing other people and not really giving Booth the credit he deserves.

Geez Bones staff. Same something and actually put it on screen please.
CiscoAg
CiscoAg
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 62
Say What You Want : Writer. Musician. Lover of Night Cheese and The Savior.

I go to Texas A&M University. Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2012.

Follow me on Twitter and/or Tumblr!

www.twitter.com/tinacisco

http://frandisco.tumblr.com

Registration date : 2010-01-31

http://www.twitter.com/tinacisco

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:37 am

Now I csn actually see it - and Robert, I could sign your every word: what's that looking at each other differently? What does that mean, indeed? How about GETTING THEM TOGETHER ALREADY, huh?!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:42 am

I totally think her having coffee with Hacker is not what we think. He said they weren't fighting, but he never said that they would still "love" each other. Gahh! It's going to be a looooooong 8 weeks.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:12 am

edit: sorry

Last edited by ToZiKa on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:20 am

ToZiKa wrote:I - once again - don't understand why you are making such a big deal out of this.
Sometimes I think you just hate what they say in every interview, because you want to hate it.
He didn't say anything we haven't heard before and I don't think they will tell us anything new anytime soon.
And you have to admit that it would be dumb to tell us what happens before it actually happens, because people might not watch anymore then.
I can see how you'd think that because I'm so often very negative of what they say, but it's really NOT so much what they say as how they say it. Its the ambiguity, I freakin' hate ambiguity. Maybe it's my inner Brennan but if I don't mind looking for subtext, I'm actually quite good at picking up nuance, but when you're in an interview if you can't answer the question or don't want to, then don't make stuff up or make things so ridiculously vague that they've got five different meanings. It's just frustrating. I really should just avoid their damn interviews altogether. It's not like when DB or Em do them and they try and be vague, they generally give you a hint from their word choice or tone, but HH and SN, they're so maddeningly oblique it drives me round the bend.

And yes, I guess there are some folks that might say, "Well I know that's what's going to happen so no need to tune in." but IMO they're few and far between and in fact the opposite could, and probably would, happen. I harken back to the days of Straczynski and Babylon 5. There was a show that was popular but, due to plot arcs he'd laid out early on, had fans twisted up in knots and threatening to abandon the show. It was a big thing when he came out and literally told the fan base basically: I have a plan, I've got it all plotted out, none of this is random and Yes - these characters will get together, and yes - these characters will eventually become evil or die or be written out, and yes - there will be a war with the shadows... He didn't give away one major plot line, he gave away all of them and viewership increased because people who'd been on the fence for so long finally felt comfortable investing themselves in the show. It's still one of the most popular SciFi series out there.

And something I thought about in the last few weeks in the spoiler section as a whole......I think those of you who are yelling to get them together now, will be the first one to yell for something different once that happened.
You could be right, but it depends on how they get them together. I think that once they take that step the team becomes golden, and the only person who could wreck things between them would be Booth because Brennan will be committed to them 110% (even thought she'll explain that 100% is the most anyone can commit).

Being against whatever HH and SN do, seems to become something akin to a sport in here and I don't like that.
I totally get that everyone here - me included - has different hopes and expectations for the show, but I think some of you are taking that way too seriously.
I hope I haven't become so predictable as to be reflexively anti-Squart (HH/SN), and I'm sure I can find times when I've praised one or both men in an interview. My issues with them as a team stem back to TEitB, but we all know that so no need to rehash, I just get frustrated with them and I vent. Mayhaps I should take a break from posting anything about them for a while and give you all a break.
(And before someone yells at me now, I didn't necessarily mean everyone who posted in here and I'm not talking about only the ones who posted in here either.)
First I don't think anyone should yell at you ToZ. You're absolutely entitled to your say and anyone who takes exception to what you've posted should address the content, not the person. Anyway, I know this was all aimed at me. I'm not just saying that because I'm egotistical, I'm just saying it because we all know I'm the center of your world. Cool Yep, I can't help it, I know all y'all love me but don't hate ladies, plenty of King to go around. Wha? Time for my meds already? Oooh thorazine...and orange flavored too!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:30 am

I still would like to know what the letter that Brennan wrote... and who it was to... Booth??
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:48 am

Hope this clarifies (or not cause really he could be lying) the whole gravedigger being free thing, SN just tweeted this " I misspoke. The Gravedigger was not set free. But she has also not been tried. I was giddy at the 100th party. "
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:03 am

treble21 wrote:Hope this clarifies (or not cause really he could be lying) the whole gravedigger being free thing, SN just tweeted this " I misspoke. The Gravedigger was not set free. But she has also not been tried. I was giddy at the 100th party. "
I can see that, hey, it was their 100th episode party and a lot of shows don't make it to the big 100 (which is big because it's the "money" number for synication). Still a part of me would love to see Diggy get off on a technicality, just the threat of her being out there would likely have Booth, Brennan, and Hodgins on guard. Oh that could be fun.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by CeleryStick Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:29 pm

treble21 wrote:Hope this clarifies (or not cause really he could be lying) the whole gravedigger being free thing, SN just tweeted this " I misspoke. The Gravedigger was not set free. But she has also not been tried. I was giddy at the 100th party. "
Thank you for posting this! Very Happy I got really confused when he said that in the interview. I was like "Whaaaa???" Shocked Wink
CeleryStick
CeleryStick
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2010-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:44 pm

CeleryStick wrote:
Thank you for posting this! Very Happy I got really confused when he said that in the interview. I was like "Whaaaa???" Shocked Wink

Ditto. I was REALLY confused and for a second, thought I had missed something HUGE.

They've GOTTA bring up the note, they've just gotta!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:52 pm

THX1138 wrote:
I can see that, hey, it was their 100th episode party and a lot of shows don't make it to the big 100 (which is big because it's the "money" number for synication). Still a part of me would love to see Diggy get off on a technicality, just the threat of her being out there would likely have Booth, Brennan, and Hodgins on guard. Oh that could be fun.

king RM
Don't forget the possibility of an accomplice! What might this person be doing while Taffett's on trial?
Wait, someone's been kidnapped by the Gravedigger? How? She's been in prison for months and the courtroom for the past week! OMG, did we arrest the wrong person? Twisted Evil

queen

because I'm an evil person who has apparently discovered the limits of her caffeine tolerance!
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:06 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM
Don't forget the possibility of an accomplice! What might this person be doing while Taffett's on trial?
Wait, someone's been kidnapped by the Gravedigger? How? She's been in prison for months and the courtroom for the past week! OMG, did we arrest the wrong person? Twisted Evil
I love that evil brain of yours my Queen, ah the machinations you produce, like orphan's tears, so sweet and satisfying. We seriously need to become writers for the show, they might have to take us to Showtime or Cimemax, but it'd be worth it for the plot development alone!

queen

because I'm an evil person who has apparently discovered the limits of her caffeine tolerance!
Hehe, the chocolate chocolate chip ones got to you didn't they? It's the coffee, it makes the chocolate flavor more pronounced but it adds some kick to them too. Glad to be of service, my queen. Twisted Evil

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jcn747 Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 am

THX1138 wrote:
And yes, I guess there are some folks that might say, "Well I know that's what's going to happen so no need to tune in." but IMO they're few and far between and in fact the opposite could, and probably would, happen. I harken back to the days of Straczynski and Babylon 5. There was a show that was popular but, due to plot arcs he'd laid out early on, had fans twisted up in knots and threatening to abandon the show. It was a big thing when he came out and literally told the fan base basically: I have a plan, I've got it all plotted out, none of this is random and Yes - these characters will get together, and yes - these characters will eventually become evil or die or be written out, and yes - there will be a war with the shadows... He didn't give away one major plot line, he gave away all of them and viewership increased because people who'd been on the fence for so long finally felt comfortable investing themselves in the show. It's still one of the most popular SciFi series out there.

Interesting, me think HH need a little talking too... Twisted Evil

And i am really getting annoyed with this "It is going in a new direction, you will love it" then finding out later, that the new direction involves amnesia, and not knowing if u love someone and going out with ugly forehead people!! Okay now i have vented, i am not as angry...
jcn747
jcn747
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 370
Say What You Want : !!We are talking about translation!!
Burdens that allow us to fly
--
"It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along, my heart is full and my doors always open you come anytime you want "
♥ Maroon 5 ♥
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:27 am

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM
I love that evil brain of yours my Queen, ah the machinations you produce, like orphan's tears, so sweet and satisfying. We seriously need to become writers for the show, they might have to take us to Showtime or Cimemax, but it'd be worth it for the plot development alone!

queen

Hehe, the chocolate chocolate chip ones got to you didn't they? It's the coffee, it makes the chocolate flavor more pronounced but it adds some kick to them too. Glad to be of service, my queen. Twisted Evil

king RM

I could be all for HBO, Cinemax or Showtime. For plot development (the most important thing) but also for all of the wonderfully explicit B&B action we could get then... Razz Darn those limitations of FOX. Wink

I hope the Gravedigger goes free, goes after Brennan (for foiling her evil plot to kill Booth and the case to the face) and Booth kills her. It makes it personal and all-together awesome.

I miss the days of the re-occuring bad guy. Gormogon was years ago.
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 am

I like the Gravedigger taking Brennan and Booth killing her idea. I really REALLY do. But since she's already been kidnapped by Diggy, I don't foresee it happening. I know some people have talked about wanting B&B to get kidnapped together. I don't see that happening either, although it would be very interesting.

I JUST had a thought: Stephen Nathan said he "misspoke" about the Gravedigger being set free. I wonder if he totally just accidentally let that slip and that Diggy really WILL be set free. It's almost as if he were trying to say something like "as fans know, the Gravedigger hasn't been tried yet," but instead, (because he was giddy), he said "set free." Then he twittered his mistake in an attempt to cover up the fact that that is EXACTLY what's going to happen. Thoughts?
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:07 am

Meegs82 wrote:I like the Gravedigger taking Brennan and Booth killing her idea. I really REALLY do. But since she's already been kidnapped by Diggy, I don't foresee it happening. I know some people have talked about wanting B&B to get kidnapped together. I don't see that happening either, although it would be very interesting.

I JUST had a thought: Stephen Nathan said he "misspoke" about the Gravedigger being set free. I wonder if he totally just accidentally let that slip and that Diggy really WILL be set free. It's almost as if he were trying to say something like "as fans know, the Gravedigger hasn't been tried yet," but instead, (because he was giddy), he said "set free." Then he twittered his mistake in an attempt to cover up the fact that that is EXACTLY what's going to happen. Thoughts?
That's my thought. I'm thinking that Diggy WILL be set free and he didn't mean to let that slip, so if that's the case...YES! I like it, it'll definitely have them all on edge and this time, I bet Diggy kidnaps both Booth and Brennan - take out the center and the rest collapse. Bet Max steps into the breech then, his baby girl missing, the one man he trusts to get her back gone too? Ohh, and Jared could show up again, make a few calls to old friends, see what he can shake free. Hmm, I like it.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 am

Meegs82 wrote:

yeah I think this is definitely a possibility, I don't buy too much into backpedaling, usually if you say something without thinking about it, it's because it's true. Especially since right around that time SN had already twittered about the gravedigger storyline coming back up, so they'd have a pretty good idea how the story was going to come together.....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum