Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Finale?

+7
DBCrazy
anteater
RGPageantqueen
i_heart_bones
bonesparticulat
19ana89
SnoopGirl
11 posters

Go down

Winter Finale? Empty Winter Finale?

Post by SnoopGirl Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:25 pm

So no more BONES until Spring? Is that correct?? What is the next air date of new episode? Never heard of a Winter Finale Rolling Eyes

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Winter Finale? Empty Re: Winter Finale?

Post by 19ana89 Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:29 pm

I think it's April 1st. And it's because of the Olympics.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:24 am

Thanks Smile

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:27 am

You're welcome.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by bonesparticulat Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Baseball, olympics, what else are they going to come up to frustrate us loyal fans? Passuri te salutant, o Harte!

Last edited by bonesparticulat on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
bonesparticulat
bonesparticulat
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-12-10

http://bonesparticulat.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:06 pm

who knows! But I find it very annoying!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:44 pm

OHMYGOD that is so so long.
I may die of anticipation...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 pm

I'll suffer from withdrawl!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:27 am

the olympics aren't even on Fox. Plus they're only like a week or so long.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:25 am

They don't want to put on shows that would compete with the Olympics because they would not get the viewers and all the advertisers want their ads on the Olympics so it would be a losing situation for FOX and for Bones. I heard that Bones is not coming back sooner because they have an arc planned for the last 8 episodes and wanted to show them without any breaks. So even though we have to wait until April, I have a feeling it will be worth it. Very Happy
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 am

I sure hope so!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:47 am

anteater wrote:They don't want to put on shows that would compete with the Olympics because they would not get the viewers and all the advertisers want their ads on the Olympics so it would be a losing situation for FOX and for Bones. I heard that Bones is not coming back sooner because they have an arc planned for the last 8 episodes and wanted to show them without any breaks. So even though we have to wait until April, I have a feeling it will be worth it. Very Happy
This is interesting. Anteater, did you get that from a tweet or an interview or ??? I'm interested to learn a little more about that.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:50 am

DBCrazy wrote:
anteater wrote:They don't want to put on shows that would compete with the Olympics because they would not get the viewers and all the advertisers want their ads on the Olympics so it would be a losing situation for FOX and for Bones. I heard that Bones is not coming back sooner because they have an arc planned for the last 8 episodes and wanted to show them without any breaks. So even though we have to wait until April, I have a feeling it will be worth it. Very Happy
This is interesting. Anteater, did you get that from a tweet or an interview or ??? I'm interested to learn a little more about that.

Never mind! I just found Mama's post in the Spoiler forum!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:13 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:the olympics aren't even on Fox. Plus they're only like a week or so long.
The winter olympics run from February 12 - 28. And even though they're not on Fox, networks don't want to compete for viewers because they are very popular. I for one love the olympics and am looking forward to it. Even though it interrupts my hockey schedule as well as my shows. GO USA!!!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:37 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:the olympics aren't even on Fox. Plus they're only like a week or so long.
The winter olympics run from February 12 - 28. And even though they're not on Fox, networks don't want to compete for viewers because they are very popular. I for one love the olympics and am looking forward to it. Even though it interrupts my hockey schedule as well as my shows. GO USA!!!

You stole the words out of my mouth, Well except the Go USA part, change USA to CANADA and it's what I would've said! ( it may interrupt the NHL schedule but on the plus side you get olympic hockey!!!)

Networks don't usually air new epi's during the olympics because the ratings are definitely affected by the olympics airing, they don't want to waste new episodes on nights where they know they aren't going to get the viewership that they normally do.

Also that comment about Fox wanting to air the last 8 epi's uninterrupted is true as well ( I think it was ED that was saying that....). There are reasons for the madness
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:47 am

treble21 wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

You stole the words out of my mouth, Well except the Go USA part, change USA to CANADA and it's what I would've said! ( it may interrupt the NHL schedule but on the plus side you get olympic hockey!!!)

Networks don't usually air new epi's during the olympics because the ratings are definitely affected by the olympics airing, they don't want to waste new episodes on nights where they know they aren't going to get the viewership that they normally do.

Also that comment about Fox wanting to air the last 8 epi's uninterrupted is true as well ( I think it was ED that was saying that....). There are reasons for the madness
Haha, yeah, I know I get olympic hockey...yay! lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bcriet Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:33 pm

So we all have to wait until April? Hmmmmmm that sucks! Well I do hope it will be wroth it. What you all bet the wait will oh so long, the months will take forever to get through huh LOL. Thanks for letting us know. Smile
bcriet
bcriet
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 197
Say What You Want : \"It is far better to regret doing something, than to regret not doing something\".
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:00 am

Lets not forget about March Madness in March also. I do enjoy the Winter Olympics, not so much the basketball, but it does make April look pretty good. Also great to see the repeats and pick up little bits and pieces I missed the first time around. My hubby likes to ask questions during the show......does it just to aggravate me....says I am a Bones addict.....go figure.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: