Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice video

+6
dawnsfire
treble21
TinkonBrink
RGPageantqueen
ToZiKa
mereva
10 posters

Go down

Nice video Empty Nice video

Post by mereva Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Here's a nice video about the 100th ep celebration:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
She'll slap him, huh?

(After reading those terrible sides for 5x18 Sad I need a bit sugar...)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Nice video Empty Re: Nice video

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:03 am

She'll slap him......sounds interesting.....I wonder what he did or said to deserve that.....
Which episode will that be part of?
The 100th or the 101st?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:07 am

ToZiKa wrote:... Which episode will that be part of?
The 100th or the 101st?
No idea... 100th, I assume... (though it seems that after 5x18 I might slap him myself!)
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 am

mereva wrote:
The 100th or the 101st?
No idea... 100th, I assume... (though it seems that after 5x18 I might slap him myself!)

why don't you get on the same plane I booked for Rob and his 'friends' and we all meet to slap HH instead?
that sounds like even more fun

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:21 am

I just realized that at the top of the sides is always a date and the date from 'The Predator in the Pool' is january 27th, so that could be the episode they were filming right?

Maybe she slaps him because of that scientist woman

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:27 am

mereva wrote:Here's a nice video about the 100th ep celebration:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
She'll slap him, huh?

(After reading those terrible sides for 5x18 Sad I need a bit sugar...)

what was the terrible sides? This sucks when I can't get them to load.. I wanna read them. Sad
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:47 am

ToZiKa wrote:
mereva wrote:
The 100th or the 101st?

why don't you get on the same plane I booked for Rob and his 'friends' and we all meet to slap HH instead?

Can I get on that plane as well?
You know if it all goes bad I could slap HH...SN (or maybe just withhold food?)
And if it all goes well...maybe I'll just sneak up behind HH and smush cake in his face for making everyone worry/panic/cry/turn into shadows of their former selves/have to put up with the largest forehead in showbiz...AGAIN! Twisted Evil
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:42 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
mereva wrote:
The 100th or the 101st?

And if it all goes well...maybe I'll just sneak up behind HH and smush cake in his face for making everyone worry/panic/cry/turn into shadows of their former selves/have to put up with the largest forehead in showbiz...AGAIN! Twisted Evil

sounds like a plan
I haven't heard from Rob yet, so I'm not sure if he'll be on board, but I'll be there for sure

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:05 am

ToZiKa wrote:I just realized that at the top of the sides is always a date and the date from 'The Predator in the Pool' is january 27th, so that could be the episode they were filming right?

They finished shooting 5X16 this week, so they have just started shooting 5x17 (epi 101) I think the date on the sides is the date they get printed and sent to casting......
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:13 am

treble21 wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:I just realized that at the top of the sides is always a date and the date from 'The Predator in the Pool' is january 27th, so that could be the episode they were filming right?

They finished shooting 5X16 this week, so they have just started shooting 5x17 (epi 101) I think the date on the sides is the date they get printed and sent to casting......

I never even thought about the dates before, but that's a possibility

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:48 pm

ToZiKa wrote:
TinkonBrink wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
mereva wrote:
The 100th or the 101st?

sounds like a plan
I haven't heard from Rob yet, so I'm not sure if he'll be on board, but I'll be there for sure
Just make sure that plane stops in Chicago, though! Please?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:57 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:what was the terrible sides? This sucks when I can't get them to load.. I wanna read them. Sad
Roughly,
Spoiler:

I don't like the sound of it myself, but I refuse to slap the panic button until after the ep airs.

queen

Never sure how much to reveal even in the Spoilers thread...should I have left it in the open?
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:22 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:what was the terrible sides? This sucks when I can't get them to load.. I wanna read them. Sad
Roughly,
Spoiler:

I don't like the sound of it myself, but I refuse to slap the panic button until after the ep airs.

queen

Never sure how much to reveal even in the Spoilers thread...should I have left it in the open?
Not only am I on the plane, I'm already negotiating for an upgrade to 1st class.

On a lighter note, I loved the interview. It's always fun when DB and Em sit down together, it's not just the fact that they've got fantastic chemistry together, it's not just that they're a laugh to watch, it's the fact that on their own each seems to be able to focus like a responsible adult but when you put them together? I swear they've got the attention span of five year olds with ADHD. I actually pity HH during production meetings now, I bet they start out on topic and five minutes in Em and David are talking about body surfing off the coast of Australia.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:32 pm

The guy doing the segment totally called Emily...Emily D-OO-schanel. What a moron. So cute to see them together as always and see how sneaky they are? They're having SO much fun with this engagement/wedding thing. And what was that about Gordon Gordon coming back to get married? I don't read sides, so I wouldn't know anything about stuff like that. I'd have a TON of fun too, if I knew secrets like they do! Very Happy
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:34 pm

Meegs82 wrote:The guy doing the segment totally called Emily...Emily D-OO-schanel. What a moron. So cute to see them together as always and see how sneaky they are? They're having SO much fun with this engagement/wedding thing. And what was that about Gordon Gordon coming back to get married? I don't read sides, so I wouldn't know anything about stuff like that. I'd have a TON of fun too, if I knew secrets like they do! Very Happy
Pretty sure that was all a joke--started off with the basic fact that there would be both a marriage and an engagement, and just kept pushing it through them getting married on the show and then onto GG. David's got a great straight face, doesn't he?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:07 am

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:
Roughly,
Spoiler:

queen

Not only am I on the plane, I'm already negotiating for an upgrade to 1st class.

On a lighter note, I loved the interview. It's always fun when DB and Em sit down together, it's not just the fact that they've got fantastic chemistry together, it's not just that they're a laugh to watch, it's the fact that on their own each seems to be able to focus like a responsible adult but when you put them together? I swear they've got the attention span of five year olds with ADHD. I actually pity HH during production meetings now, I bet they start out on topic and five minutes in Em and David are talking about body surfing off the coast of Australia.

king RM

upgrade that to first class for me as well. I want the onboard champagne... Smile
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:19 am

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:
Roughly,
Spoiler:

queen

king RM
sure first class for the king of course......didn't even think about that yet......and we'll have to make some stops on the way......I guess I'll pick up Dawn first and then we'll pick up you......
I'll sent the flight details over as soon as I know them Laughing

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:55 am

dawnsfire wrote:
Roughly,
Spoiler:

queen

Yeah same here...

I read someplace that David Boreanaz doesn't like the idea of B&B getting married... Or did I just imagine that? I don't thing I did, he said he likes them hooking up, but the getting married thig he didn't...
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:12 am

19ana89 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:
Roughly,
Spoiler:

queen

Yeah same here...

I read someplace that David Boreanaz doesn't like the idea of B&B getting married... Or did I just imagine that? I don't thing I did, he said he likes them hooking up, but the getting married thig he didn't...

yeah that was in an interview......about 2 months ago (maybe)

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:15 am

Yeah, he definitely said that, but I think he meant this season. Or at least, that's the way I took it. I don't think he means ever, but I could be wrong.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:25 am

19ana89 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:
Roughly,
Spoiler:

queen

Yeah same here...

I think what he said was that he wasn't interested in playing (from an acting prospective)married, and that he thought that it might ruin the chemistry that B/B have. This was in response to question that he was asked ( I believe at the TCA's) about the spoiler that someone was getting married this season on Bones. I find it highly suspicious that his quote was printed but the direct question that he was asked never was, so there is really no context at all for this comment, it could very much be in response to a question related specifically to this season. Such as " how would you feel if Booth and Bones were the ones to get hitched this year?"
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:18 am

Yeah, I watched the video of that interview and I recall thinking that his comment had been taken entirely out of context when reported by spoiler-happy teasing journalists (can we say Ausiello?).
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:32 am

david and emily seriously are like two kids in a candy store when it comes to interviews together. even articles I've read have said "at this point emily and david take over the interview..." or "now they go off on their own tangent as they so often do.

I remember watching one from last season aroud this time and the interviewer barely got a question in because they just kept talking to each other. and they don't talk to the interviewer. They talk to EACH OTHER lol it cracks me up. according to hart they are in constant communication, but apparently it's not enough for them lol

They are very sneaky. I love how Emily just says non-chalant things like "there's a wedding" while eating her cupcake and then she sends him a look when he takes it too a ridiculous level with the gordon getting married lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:42 am

tinkrella wrote:david and emily seriously are like two kids in a candy store when it comes to interviews together. even articles I've read have said "at this point emily and david take over the interview..." or "now they go off on their own tangent as they so often do.

I remember watching one from last season aroud this time and the interviewer barely got a question in because they just kept talking to each other. and they don't talk to the interviewer. They talk to EACH OTHER lol it cracks me up. according to hart they are in constant communication, but apparently it's not enough for them lol

They are very sneaky. I love how Emily just says non-chalant things like "there's a wedding" while eating her cupcake and then she sends him a look when he takes it too a ridiculous level with the gordon getting married lol
OMG! I know, she's such an instigator! DB is bad enough, I mean the guy is prone to just going off on tangents, but Em just gives him a sly push or prod in one direction *poof* he's off! And with that little smile of hers you know she knew exactly what she was doing, I just love that about her. I was serious though, I really do feel sorry for HH to some extent - I can only imagine production meetings with those two if they get bored. I loved the Paley Center panel interviews from 2008, you can really see what we're talking about there:

It's really David and Emily's world, the rest of us are merely spectators. BTW, the whole "ducts" arguement was just awesome!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:09 pm

i love the paley videos lol seriously david and emily just start arguing like BB and I get the feeling it's most often like that because no one seems put off by it lolit's just normal bones days

is this the interview where hart says he usually just writes down their real life bickering? lol it seems it doesn't even need to be scripted.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum