Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones Scoop: Video With Emily Deschanel

+6
Thnx4theGum
jagglebells
THX1138
mereva
willgirl
10 posters

Go down

Bones Scoop: Video With Emily Deschanel Empty Bones Scoop: Video With Emily Deschanel

Post by willgirl Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:22 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Bones Scoop: Video With Emily Deschanel Empty Re: Bones Scoop: Video With Emily Deschanel

Post by mereva Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:43 am

Thanks!
Emily looks great!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bones Scoop: Video With Emily Deschanel Empty Re: Bones Scoop: Video With Emily Deschanel

Post by THX1138 Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:16 am

First let me just say, WOW! My girl looks amazing doesn't she? I mean just stunning. I love you *sigh* I love you

Second, I think that HH might have picked up on fan nervousness about the whole "New Trajectory" crap and given the word that they're to reassure folks during interviews because, honestly? Em pretty much said A) the fans that hated the S4 finale will be happy with the 100th episode and B)let's be honest, MLG has nailed it - the partners have stalled in their relationship. It's not that they're going slow, they're just not going at all so maybe this will be the start of the B&B relationship. Lord let's hope so.

king RM

Anyone notice that she made a point to keep the engagement and the wedding separate? Heh, how funny would it be if say, Sweets and Daisy got engaged and following the engagement party Jack and Cam woke up in Vegas, hung over and married?
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by 192630 Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:27 am

Emily does look good. I was stressed out yesterday reading some of the spoilers about the changes in the direction of BB. I just love the show and I would hate to see it change too much

Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 am

I feel a little bit better. At least it's a good thing for them and not bad.

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Thnx4theGum Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:14 am

THX1138 wrote:First let me just say, WOW! My girl looks amazing doesn't she? I mean just stunning. I love you *sigh* I love you
Her hair was perfect and I was thinking that I want her in the wedding party just to see her in formalwear!!!

Second, I think that HH might have picked up on fan nervousness about the whole "New Trajectory" crap and given the word that they're to reassure folks during interviews because, honestly? Em pretty much said A) the fans that hated the S4 finale will be happy with the 100th episode and B)let's be honest, MLG has nailed it - the partners have stalled in their relationship. It's not that they're going slow, they're just not going at all so maybe this will be the start of the B&B relationship. Lord let's hope so.

I dunno Suspect I get the feeling that the boys' job was to stir the pot(which they did) in the morning. After the organized chaos that was the Tweetpeat, they HAVE to know how fast word travels. Then they left it to Emily to soften us up again. Her grace and poise let her do/say things in a way the boys can't and it wouldn't surprise me if this was in the gameplan all along.

I really had to LOL that she brought up the finale. They were all so sure everyone would love it and instead...well,yeah, they caught a buttload of flack(which is their own fault for the way they went a/b promoting it...but that's the past). I'm just glad 100 isn't this year's finale. It's falling where EiTB should have!

Two life lessons that good ol' Chris Carter taught me:

1)The Truth is Out There
2)Trust No One

Anyone notice that she made a point to keep the engagement and the wedding separate? Heh, how funny would it be if say, Sweets and Daisy got engaged and following the engagement party Jack and Cam woke up in Vegas, fn hung over and married?
I did. If there's one thing this group's good at it's playing semantics. LOL Rob! You are so into Jam aren't you?

I wonder if this race to the altar is b/c-outside of the kid Sweets- NONE of this group of hot yet educated people is in a real adult relationship. At least when Goodman was on you had one family man...nah, it's prob just to placate the masses while B&B sort out their ship b/c for them just ADMITTING there's something there that they BOTH want to act on will rock the boat.

Season 5 is still in the hunt to be my fave...
Thnx4theGum
Thnx4theGum
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:34 am

Thnx4theGum wrote:
THX1138 wrote:First let me just say, WOW! My girl looks amazing doesn't she? I mean just stunning. I love you *sigh* I love you
Her hair was perfect and I was thinking that I want her in the wedding party just to see her in formalwear!!!
And I was thinking the exact opposite...at least about seeing her in any type of clothes whatsoever. The hair was incredible though, and how sexy would it to be to pull just a few pins out so it could cascade around her face and shoulders...um, anyway. Yeah, hair good.

I dunno Suspect I get the feeling that the boys' job was to stir the pot(which they did) in the morning. After the organized chaos that was the Tweetpeat, they HAVE to know how fast word travels. Then they left it to Emily to soften us up again. Her grace and poise let her do/say things in a way the boys can't and it wouldn't surprise me if this was in the gameplan all along.
True enough, they are a crafty lot aren't they? Makes one hanker for the simpler times when a leak was a leak was a leak. Now they're all publicity events. Bugger it.

Two life lessons that good ol' Chris Carter taught me:

1)The Truth is Out There
2)Trust No One
Ain't that the truth!

Anyone notice that she made a point to keep the engagement and the wedding separate? Heh, how funny would it be if say, Sweets and Daisy got engaged and following the engagement party Jack and Cam woke up in Vegas, fn hung over and married?
I did. If there's one thing this group's good at it's playing semantics. LOL Rob! You are so into Jam aren't you?

I wonder if this race to the altar is b/c-outside of the kid Sweets- NONE of this group of hot yet educated people is in a real adult relationship. At least when Goodman was on you had one family man...nah, it's prob just to placate the masses while B&B sort out their ship b/c for them just ADMITTING there's something there that they BOTH want to act on will rock the boat.

Season 5 is still in the hunt to be my fave...
Yeah, well I am a Jammer. I mean, Cam is a hot, intelligent, fiesty woman and Jack needs a woman who'll challenge him and not decide that, "Hey, it's Tuesday. Guess I'll kiss some random guy, break up with my fiance, and switch teams." No offense to the Fangelas out there, but Angie needs to get her head screwed on straight and I really think Wendell is the guy to do that for her because he's physically young, but emoitionally very mature, and you know she's cognizant of their age difference so when she figures out that hey, the guy who's cradle she robbed is infact the adult in their relationship - then maybe she'll grow up. As it is now she still acts like she's in college...or at times High School.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 am

He's right, she is really getting good at this....she didn't say anything, if you think about it.
In her opinion it is a good direction, but she liked the season finale too (well I liked it too, but let's not get into that again).
And if some of the fans who didn't like the season finale will like this, does that mean that those who liked S4 finale won't like this one?
If we are getting into semantics we should do it right after all.....

I think this whole engagement-marriage-thing is getting more and more suspicious......that sounded like one couple will be engaged and another one will marry, but that would be a lot of emotional stuff for the remaining episodes from the 100th to the S5 finale.

Oh and you all are right, she looked great in this vid.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:54 am

Well, if it's a good change, I'll stop worrying... I'm still iffy bout it though.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:38 am

I think she was very cryptic and she HAS "gotten good at this." The ONE thing that gave me hope and showed me that this might all be a good thing was this: "It's one of my favorite scripts that I've read...in 5 years. I think it's really well done." Now I'm kinda starting to think that B&B might be the couple that gets engaged. Just a random thought I just had after watching her vid for a second time.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:14 am

Meegs82 wrote:I think she was very cryptic and she HAS "gotten good at this." The ONE thing that gave me hope and showed me that this might all be a good thing was this: "It's one of my favorite scripts that I've read...in 5 years. I think it's really well done." Now I'm kinda starting to think that B&B might be the couple that gets engaged. Just a random thought I just had after watching her vid for a second time.

I think expecting an engagement or wedding out of B/B this season is probably a little bit too much to hope for, I'm just setting my hopes on them at least acknowleding to each other that they are in love. It does sound like the engagement and wedding are 2 separate things, if so I'm placing my money on Jared and his girlfriend as engaged and Sweets/Daisy as getting married.... although I could sign on for Rob's plan for Jam to wake up married LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:21 am

Ya, I don't *really* think it'll B&B, it just occurred to me since the 100th is going to have a HUGE revelation that could progress their relationship by leaps and bounds. But, knowing how HH likes to move at a snail's pace, this is highly unlikely. And also not necessarily something I'd *want* to have happen. Total random thought, that's all. Smile
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum