Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

less than 6 degrees from DB & JFD!

3 posters

Go down

less than 6 degrees from DB & JFD! Empty less than 6 degrees from DB & JFD!

Post by dawnsfire Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:54 pm

(Not sure where I should have put this...)

You know that game, six degrees of separation? Well, I have just been informed that I have 2 degrees of separation from Sweets which means three from Booth! Laughing Laughing Laughing

To explain--JFD was in a movie filmed near where my parents live and my youngest sister went to high school. It's called '77 (or 5-25-77), and he plays Pat Johnson, a would be teenage movie maker who gets caught up in the brand new Star Wars movie (there are trailers on youtube and imdb has other details, but it was never aired).
My sister's one of the extras, even though on screen for a very, very short time. He nearly ran her over during filming and apparently ogled her friend's (another extra) assets. Well, he was all of 18 or 19 then. A number of the extras there were her fellow high school students. She also has his water bottle, left after filming.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

less than 6 degrees from DB & JFD! Empty Re: less than 6 degrees from DB & JFD!

Post by DBCrazy Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:43 am

Dawn, I moved this in here. Seemed to fit a little better, to me anyway.

Must be nice to live where they occasionally come to shoot movies. Some interesting times, no doubt.

And you mean she has "his" water bottle, as in re-usable with his name printed on it, or an Aquafina bottle he didn't get thrown in the trash soon enough??!! Laughing
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:32 am

That's fine--I really wasn't sure where to put it.

I'll have to ask her that about the water bottle, but she said they left all sorts of goodies behind: scripts, minor props, etc.

I only wish that gave me a shot to actually meet these people, you know?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:10 pm

I am informed his name is on the bottle. When she comes back from her overseas trip, I might be able to see it. (Yeah, bad investigative move on my part, but it was after midnight after all)
When the filming was done, she told me all about it, I have to admit, but since I had no clue who JFD was, it meant nothing to me. Very Happy

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:15 pm

That's funny about her knowing enough to snag the bottle and you not knowing who he was. I'm the same way though about stuff not registering when I have no frame of reference. I'd never heard of him until he played Sweets.
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:57 am

dawnsfire wrote:(Not sure where I should have put this...)

You know that game, six degrees of separation? Well, I have just been informed that I have 2 degrees of separation from Sweets which means three from Booth! Laughing Laughing Laughing

To explain--JFD was in a movie filmed near where my parents live and my youngest sister went to high school. It's called '77 (or 5-25-77), and he plays Pat Johnson, a would be teenage movie maker who gets caught up in the brand new Star Wars movie (there are trailers on youtube and imdb has other details, but it was never aired).
My sister's one of the extras, even though on screen for a very, very short time. He nearly ran her over during filming and apparently ogled her friend's (another extra) assets. Well, he was all of 18 or 19 then. A number of the extras there were her fellow high school students. She also has his water bottle, left after filming.

queen

SO JEALOUS! I still have Jessica Simpsons Water bottle from one of her concerts, She took a sip of it and just handed it to me, I nearly died, now I look at it and It just looks like a water bottle, nothing special about it. I doubt that her germs are even still on it. haha!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down