Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily at Farm Sanctuary

3 posters

Go down

Emily at Farm Sanctuary Empty Emily at Farm Sanctuary

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:26 am

Posted by Eviaded on the 18/05/2008 at 07:55:18 (18/05/2008 08:55:18 AM)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Edit:
A lot more pictures can be seen here
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Emily at Farm Sanctuary Empty Posted by marymageli on the 18/05/2008 at 09:16:50 (18/05/2008 10:16:50 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:49 am

Oh, I very much like her pinkish top. I would gladly have one for myself! She looks stylish and always seem to be wearing her clothes with grace. Oh, I wish my waist was as small as hers!

Thanks Eva for the info and the pictures!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

Emily at Farm Sanctuary Empty Posted by Eviaded on the 18/05/2008 at 09:24:25 (18/05/2008 10:24:25 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:49 am

Not really sure where to post this so I'll stick it here since it's related to animals and Emily...she gives a bit of case info for a season 4 episode. Zero character spoilers

RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Farm Sanctuary Empty Posted by marymageli on the 19/05/2008 at 01:13:47 (19/05/2008 02:13:47 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:52 am

Let me post a couple of more pictures on the occasion. She is more than lovely! Her sparkling blue eyes are unique!

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

This one is classy. With that little smile on her face, standing erect...just beautiful.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Credit to the beyond-bickering website.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Farm Sanctuary Empty Posted by willgirl on the 19/05/2008 at 07:58:05 (19/05/2008 08:58:05 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:52 am

Thanks for the posts girls. And geez, I want her skin, its always flawless!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Farm Sanctuary Empty Posted by karlia on the 19/05/2008 at 08:53:05 (19/05/2008 09:53:05 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:53 am

thanks for the pics...she's gorgeous!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Emily at Farm Sanctuary Empty Re: Emily at Farm Sanctuary

Post by snicker28 Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:10 pm

If you guys want to see a lot of candids from right after the gala, you can check out this link:

There's a few before that point and a bunch after. Just keep scrolling through. There are some other celebs too. A couple friends and I decided to wait after as celebs left to try and meet Emily. We chatted with a guy who wants to be a photographer/paparazzi so he took the pics for us and then gave us the link after. There were some other paparazzi type guys there taking pics as well.

Anyway our mission was a success and one girl even got a picture with Lisa Edelstein. She was so excited. It was adorable.

snicker28
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Awesomeness!!! Thanks Snicker!!! WElcome to the ABY!!!

Lucky LIsa!!!!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum