Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alamo.

Go down

The Alamo. Empty The Alamo.

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:24 am

Posted by beaglelvr93 on the 12/05/2008 at 15:40:56 (12/05/2008 04:40:56 PM)

We watched a movie in Social Studies today called The Alamo. I was, as usually happens on Mondays, zoning out and thinking about Bones. And then, who shows up on screen but Emily! I thought I was hallucinating, but she DID have a really small part in 'The Alamo'.

Lol. Made my day.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Alamo. Empty Posted by Meegs82 on the 13/05/2008 at 22:39:35 (13/05/2008 11:39:35 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:12 am

I knew about the part, but I have never bothered watching it since I heard the movie was horrible. Can you tell me which part she is in so that I can possibly fast forward just to see her part? Smile
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

The Alamo. Empty Posted by libster on the 14/05/2008 at 06:52:31 (14/05/2008 07:52:31 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:13 am

cool maybe ill fast forward it to cos if you watched it in social studies it was probably crap.
Trust me im a teacher
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

The Alamo. Empty Posted by Teardropsonmyguitar86 on the14/05/2008 at 09:05:10 (14/05/2008 10:05:10 AM)

Post by RollOnFriday Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:14 am

haha Lib! thats probably true... Though we did watch a few good movies in school. I've never seen The Alamo, solely because it did look like crap. So if someone can just post her part up on youtube, that'd be rockin!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

The Alamo. Empty Re: The Alamo.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down