Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emily Donates to Farm Sanctuary Holiday Auction!

+2
Meegs82
bugaboo628
6 posters

Go down

Emily Donates to Farm Sanctuary Holiday Auction! Empty Emily Donates to Farm Sanctuary Holiday Auction!

Post by bugaboo628 Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Emily has donated a labcoat and some signed DVDs from 'Bones' and 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' to the Farm Sanctuary Holiday Auction.

Here is more information on Farm Sanctuary and on the auction.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Emily Donates to Farm Sanctuary Holiday Auction! Empty Re: Emily Donates to Farm Sanctuary Holiday Auction!

Post by Meegs82 Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:32 pm

Interesting. Why would she be donating a DVD of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia? Do any of us know the story behind that? Just seems odd. This is just like the auction that was held for HEART (with the labcoat and the DVDs).
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Emily Donates to Farm Sanctuary Holiday Auction! Empty Re: Emily Donates to Farm Sanctuary Holiday Auction!

Post by CanadianBones Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:29 pm

I believe her boyfriend is on(or is involved somehow) IASIP...I've never seen it but have heard its funny.
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:25 am

Yep, her current beau David - or as I like to call him, Lucky Bastard - is, I believe, a writer for IASIP. It's a bizzarely funny show with Danny DeVito and the humor, while often of the toilet variety, is actually quite clever.

king RM

You know, if she really likes his sense of humor, and I would think she must since he writes for the show and you can't just turn that off, then I'm golden. It's simple really, I'm twice as funny on any given day as the writers for that show, therefore she'll LOVE me!
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:25 am

THX1138 wrote:Yep, her current beau David - or as I like to call him, Lucky Bastard - is, I believe, a writer for IASIP. It's a bizzarely funny show with Danny DeVito and the humor, while often of the toilet variety, is actually quite clever.

king RM

You know, if she really likes his sense of humor, and I would think she must since he writes for the show and you can't just turn that off, then I'm golden. It's simple really, I'm twice as funny on any given day as the writers for that show, therefore she'll LOVE me!

what happened to casper?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:21 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:Yep, her current beau David - or as I like to call him, Lucky Bastard - is, I believe, a writer for IASIP. It's a bizzarely funny show with Danny DeVito and the humor, while often of the toilet variety, is actually quite clever.

king RM

what happened to casper?
It's still there. See there's Casper because he's ghostly white. Loser boy when I'm feeling mean, and then Lucky Bastard in acknowledgement of the fact that he is one very. Smile

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:11 am

Hope they make good money in the auction from what's been given by Emily!

Being in the UK, I hadn't heard of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia before I read about Emily's boyfriend (sorry, RM, temporary BF til she meets you!). Is it a popular show in the US?

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:20 am

Fi1975 wrote:Hope they make good money in the auction from what's been given by Emily!

Being in the UK, I hadn't heard of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia before I read about Emily's boyfriend (sorry, RM, temporary BF til she meets you!). Is it a popular show in the US?
Welcome to theABY, and I like you already!!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:12 am

Fi1975 wrote:Hope they make good money in the auction from what's been given by Emily!

It's not overly popular, it's one of those shows that has their following, but it doesn't get a lot of recognition in television. Like The Sarah Silverman program, which is also a great show.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:01 am

THX1138 wrote:

Welcome to theABY, and I like you already!!

king RM

Well, I've lurked here a lot and seen how, really, you should be with her, ahem, and if Emily knew what she was missing, she'd be saying "Helllloooooooo"!!

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:09 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:

It's not overly popular, it's one of those shows that has their following, but it doesn't get a lot of recognition in television. Like The Sarah Silverman program, which is also a great show.

Hmm, not heard of the Sarah Silverman show either....! Still, when you talk about good shows which have their following, but not over-hyped, I guess I can compare it to certain programmes in the UK which do ok, but not over hyped.

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:16 am

Oh, ok, I had no idea what her boyfriend did, just that he was a writer. Hubby and I watch Sunny, it's hilarious...albeit occasionally over-the-top...wait, "occasionally" doesn't really cover it...more like "the majority of the time." Razz
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum