Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x10 The Goop on the Girl ~

+20
Fi1975
sera
k_alexandra
simonmad
MoonlightGardenias
royaldiner
Beth0524
bugaboo628
djackio
Issyka
puckishbearscubsfan
HeyHey
heirofloki
SnoopGirl
treble21
mereva
carebear
jb
jagglebells
Turi ray of sunshine
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x10 The Goop on the Girl ~ Empty Spoiler Chat ~ 5x10 The Goop on the Girl ~

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:58 pm

santa For all the lucky peeps getting to watch this epi tonight on Global and tomorrow (for those viewing it online), please chat about it here until tomorrow night!
Also please refrain from putting up avies or siggys with screen shots from the epi until Friday.

THANKS and ENJOY!!!!
rendeer

Last edited by Turi ray of sunshine on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x10 The Goop on the Girl ~ Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x10 The Goop on the Girl ~

Post by jagglebells Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:09 am

You guys are so lucky that you get to watch it tonight! I will definitely be lurking here somewhere around 8pm to see what y'all have to say about it!!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Chat ~ 5x10 The Goop on the Girl ~ Empty Re: Spoiler Chat ~ 5x10 The Goop on the Girl ~

Post by jb Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:17 am

and please someone tape it and put it on the net...we don't want to wait..... bounce
jb
jb
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 44
Say What You Want : fish love decoration!
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:56 am

I will be here also checking you all out and see how the episode goes. I will have my school girl gigglie box turned to OMG mode! lol
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:19 am

jb wrote:and please someone tape it and put it on the net...we don't want to wait..... bounce
Dear Canadians! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Post the ep somewhere after airing! It's a pure torture to wait another day!!! PLEEEEEEEASE!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:58 am

mereva wrote:
jb wrote:and please someone tape it and put it on the net...we don't want to wait..... bounce
Dear Canadians! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Post the ep somewhere after airing! It's a pure torture to wait another day!!! PLEEEEEEEASE!

If I knew how, i'd be all over it, but alas I have no idea, thus I will be recapping as usual.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:24 am

treble21 wrote:
mereva wrote:

If I knew how, i'd be all over it, but alas I have no idea, thus I will be recapping as usual.

HEy without the recapping ya all do the torture would be even worse you give me something to look forward to Smile

cookies and milk to ya all yippe not to long now
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:29 am

I can't find out what the end is going to be. There had better be some Booth/Brennan goodness!! Recaps are good enought for me and I really appreciate it!!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:43 am

jagglebells wrote:I can't find out what the end is going to be. There had better be some Booth/Brennan goodness!! Recaps are good enought for me and I really appreciate it!!

I'm desperately trying not to get my hopes up in case there isn't anything particularly fluffy in this episode......but god I hope there is.......
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:45 am

It's beginning to look like Booth-ness santa
15 minutes to go!

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:58 am

just about go time!!!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:00 am

Here we go!! Hi y'all!!!

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:05 am

Creepy santa is a bank robber. Love this show.

Also, MAX!!

*And Brennan looks pretty.

*Booth looks super hot tonight, just so you all know. Also, that explosion, was waaay over the top. Yes, santa's gone buhh-bye. Razz

*Hah. I love Cam saying "Do you have a medical degree? I don't think so!" to Brennan.

*And Booth's evidence! Very Happy

Last edited by heirofloki on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:06 am

Santa at a bank, Santa passes a note to the teller, and reveals a bomb strapped to his chest.
Customer calls for security, Santa threatens everyone tells them to get down
Max brings a christmas tree into brennan's place...( side note, did she move? it looks different) Brennan says she's doing volunteer work in ElSalvador, Russ can't be there for christmas so Max asks her if she would stay home if he could get another relative to come visit. Brennan asks if he's in contact with anyone and he says that he's "myspace friends" with them LOL

Booth gets called to the Bank, he pulls a gun on santa tells him to freeze. and Santa's bomb shorts out, and blows him up.

Brennan and Cam are checking out Booth, Brennan asks if his back is ok. he says he's fine.
Booth goes to talk to a witness who is covered in Santa parts, and she is quite upset about it LOL
Booth wants to go home and have a shower, Bones discovers pieces of Santa on Booth, tells Booth he's evidence now
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:08 am

Her place does look different. But I think they just reformatted the set, made it bigger. Probably 'cause they plan to put more people inside...?

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:09 am

For those of us who are not lucky enough to be Canadian, here is the full (I think anyway - my connection is rubbish) undressing scene:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I'm off to bed now, because it is crazy late, but that will give me some happy dreams and I once again thank the awesome recappers here. xxx

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:10 am

Brennan/Booth at the lab, she's pulling pieces of Santa of his suit and tells him she has to remove his clothing, they start having a conversation while she's undressing him, she's talking about inviting him for christmas. YES she's removing the cocky belt buckle, he starts reciting saints LMAO
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:12 am

HeyLJ wrote:For those of us who are not lucky enough to be Canadian, here is the full (I think anyway - my connection is rubbish) undressing scene:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I'm off to bed now, because it is crazy late, but that will give me some happy dreams and I once again thank the awesome recappers here. xxx

is it hot in here I feel kinda hot over here WOW ty u much!
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:15 am

OH MY! It's so HOT!!!!!!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:16 am

OMG!

Brennan undressing Booth is the awkwardest, hottest thing ever. And I love it!

She actually invites him for dinner as she's taking off his shirt? And its just... hilarious and awesome.

Angela, we are all in agreement with you. Straight women, gay men...I think some straight men might have jumped ship, I'm just saying...

And Daisy is so Brennan -Sweets is a lucy man. . And Cam keeps walking into people talking (looking like) sex. LOL

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:17 am

Brennan is combing through booth's hair. Cam comes through with some evidence of which I can't exactly remember cause yeah Brennan took off Booth's pants......
She wheels him through the lab, angela makes a comment, Booth says yeah that's great make fun of the naked guy.
Anyway Daisy's here, and there's some more evidence, Jack asks where Booth's chest hair is, LMAO
Brennan is still touching him, oh ok she finally gave him some clothes ( a lab coat) to wear.

I'm soo lost on the actual case right now, but there's a guy they suspect of blowing up santa.

Daisy doesn't want to celebrate Christmas as it should be in March, not december. D/S converse in text speak, Cam HATES it. ( i kinda do too, funny for a sec, then annoying)

Booth goes to see the suspect who is ranting about the goverment on the radio, he pulls down the guys antenna. Booth arrests him, suspect is struggling, Bones has a gun, she says " I should warn you he's very hard to resist" ( yes he really is......)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:18 am

yeah that undressing scene is destined to be watched repeatedly by me.....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by heirofloki Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:24 am

Zoe!

Heee! Supercilious Zoe is awesome!

He that won't be counseled, can't be helped -and boy does Brennan. Mostly with her eyes though.

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:24 am

it could be come one of the highest clips watched wonder if computer around the workd would just shut down with overload lol
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:27 am

Booth in the interrogation with the suspect, ( sidenote DB lookin good in his black FBI T shirt again)
suspect says he didn't tell anyone to break the law Booth says his radio frequency is the signal that set off the bomb

Brennan meets her cousin Margaret with Max at the diner, She tells Margaret that she wouldn't get married without a good reason and so far she doesn't have one, Margaret likes Ben Franklin and quotes him randomly, she says Brennan is a know it all, Bones says to have a good christmas she's going to El Salvador.

Angela/Daisy Daisy makes more comments about Jesus's birth occuring in March. Angela putting the markers on the skull for a reconstruction ( doesn't Brennan or her assistants usually do it???) Angela sculpts the Santa's face.

Cam/Michelle, Cam went crazy with Christmas, because she knew michelle's dad loved it, Michelle wants to go to Hawaii with a friend for christmas, Cam's kinda sad about it.
Jack comes to see Cam about the explosive residue.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum