Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday featurettes

+7
THX1138
queen bess
dawnsfire
SnoopGirl
mereva
HeyHey
treble21
11 posters

Go down

Holiday featurettes Empty Holiday featurettes

Post by treble21 Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:18 am

The bones spoiler blog has up some interview videos from the Goop in the Girl, also some clips of Brennan/Max/Margaret and Brennan/Margaret/Booth from the episode.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Kinda love that Brennan thinks that Booth is nice to look at LOL
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Holiday featurettes Empty Re: Holiday featurettes

Post by HeyHey Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:00 am

And Brennan has gone from not believing in marriage to not having a reason to get married.

Booth is your reason. Right there. In front of you. With his big puppy dog eyes.

Salad Scene and Margaret - I googled Benjamin Franklin + fish, and reckon she's saying 'He that would fish, must venture his bait'.

And you know what, that makes me think all kind of dirty thoughts, for which I am ashamed.

(not really).

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:36 am

Booth is your reason, Temperance! Just open your eyes.

'He that would fish, must venture his bait'.

And you know what, that makes me think all kind of dirty thoughts, for which I am ashamed.

(not really)
He-heeeee.... So I'm not alone here, with those dirty thoughts. Very Happy
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:13 am

Pleasing to look at?? YEAH! she finally admitted SOMETHING! As for Maggie - she hasn't seen Booth with no shirt on Very Happy His eyes are just right to be handsome - wait until Booth flashes his killer smile at her Laughing

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:13 pm

I think Franklin also said something about fish and guests smelling after 3 days--maybe she's trying to skip?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 pm

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:34 pm

dawnsfire wrote:I think Franklin also said something about fish and guests smelling after 3 days--maybe she's trying to skip?

queen
That's the quote I recall and perhaps with her staying there at Brennan's that's the one that's germaine. It's hard to say now, I rather like them both.

king RM

Speaking of fish smelling after three days, I'm stuck with my family for four days. I wonder what it'll feel like when I finally lose my sanity...
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:44 pm

THX1138 wrote:
dawnsfire wrote:I think Franklin also said something about fish and guests smelling after 3 days--maybe she's trying to skip?

queen
That's the quote I recall and perhaps with her staying there at Brennan's that's the one that's germaine. It's hard to say now, I rather like them both.

king RM

Speaking of fish smelling after three days, I'm stuck with my family for four days. I wonder what it'll feel like when I finally lose my sanity...
What makes you think it'll be noticeable? Very Happy (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

If I could hear what Max says as he carries food out, it might shed some light on what the girls are talking about. I maxed out the sound but it was still just a mumble.

You know, if Brennan says Merry Christmas, this might be the 1st time she says it and means it. She's never said to Booth that we're aware of.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:00 pm

dawnsfire wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

queen

king RM

What makes you think it'll be noticeable? Very Happy (Sorry, couldn't resist!)
LOL, I should have seen that coming really. *shakes head* I must be slipping already.

If I could hear what Max says as he carries food out, it might shed some light on what the girls are talking about. I maxed out the sound but it was still just a mumble.

You know, if Brennan says Merry Christmas, this might be the 1st time she says it and means it. She's never said to Booth that we're aware of.

queen
Excellent point. I think the thing that I find hardest to buy into really is that Brennan was actually planning on leaving the country at all. She's been reunited with her family and Booth was in a coma just what, six months before? Not to mention they're growing so much closer this season so why would she want to leave the country? Maybe she was waiting for Booth to ask her to stay?

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Not to mention she just got back from such a trip. But maybe it's just habit. I wish they had a Christmas ep every year--what did they do last year, you know?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:43 pm

i think he says "tempe familes give unwanted advice"
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:02 pm

HeyLJ wrote:Salad Scene and Margaret - I googled Benjamin Franklin + fish, and reckon she's saying 'He that would fish, must venture his bait'.

(not really).

Yeah, aside from the dirty thoughts Embarassed ...Maggie's either saying if Booth wants to "catch" Brennan then he needs to do something, give her a sign...venture his bait (Yes, hello again with the filthy thoughts! Very Happy ) OR she could be talking to Brennan? (Booth thinks that she does not love him) She could do with giving him a sign...Oh, say like another kiss under the mistletoe...without a witness...with interest...without gum? Razz
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:14 pm

I think as well, Brennan says something like 'what? If Booth wants to fish, he'll go fishing'. It's so hard to hear. Damn these poorly recorded B-rolls, lol.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by simonmad Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:16 pm

treble21 wrote:The bones spoiler blog has up some interview videos from the Goop in the Girl, also some clips of Brennan/Max/Margaret and Brennan/Margaret/Booth from the episode.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Thanks for posting it Very Happy ! I had a problem watching these videos on bonesspoilers blogspot page and it was the same on youtube. So I found downloading links for nine of them. If anybody else had the same problem, here it goes:

WARNING: THE VIDEOS DOES CONTAIN MAJOR CASTING SPOILERS

5x10 - 'The Goop on the Girl' B-Roll - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
5x10 - 'The Goop on the Girl' Carlo Gallo (Daisy Wick) Interview - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
5x10 - 'The Goop on the Girl' David Boreanaz Interview - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
5x10 - Emily Deschanel plus Spoiler Guest Cast member Interview - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
5x10 - 'The Goop on the Girl' John Francis Daley Interview - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
5x10 - 'The Goop on the Girl' Michaela Conlin Interview - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
5x10 - 'The Goop on the Girl' TJ Thyne & Tamara Taylor Interview - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
5x10 - 'The Goop on the Girl' Clips (Plus Graphics) - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
5x10 - 'The Goop on the Girl' Featurette - [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
simonmad
simonmad
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Say What You Want :
Understanding,
Compassion,
Kindness and Love
are the only true revolutionary ideas.
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:12 am

Micaela called the episode, "The Girl in the Goop"... However, we call it "The Goop in the Girl"...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum