Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shortie Missed Me Missed me Rated T

Go down

Shortie Missed Me Missed me Rated T Empty Shortie Missed Me Missed me Rated T

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:00 pm

In keeping with the humor we see on the show I thought of a fun way they might kiss for the first time. Yes I'll get back to my continuing stories.

Missed Me Missed Me

Brennan and Booth were sitting on her couch eating Thai and doing paperwork as they solved their latest case.

It was a companionable silence as they ate and signed and wrote.

After they were done Booth made a horrible pun.

Brennan threw her chopsticks at him in joking anger.

They missed him and hit the couch next to him.

He said "Missed me missed me now you got to kiss me"

She said, "Okay"

Instead of the peck on the cheek he expected Booth had the shock of his life when he felt her mouth on his. He sighed in pure joy and responded eagerly with his lips and tongue and his hands quickly went to her hips and they sat there kissing for a few minutes.

When they pulled apart they were breathless and had their arms around each other,

Booth asked, "Was that because of the taunt or have you been like me for 4 years just waiting for the right moment?"

Brennan said, "I've been this way forever. Would have thrown something at you long ago if I had known this would be the consequence. I love you."

Booth said, "I love you too. Do I need to throw something at you so I can kiss you again or can we kiss without throwing?"

Brennan responded with another earth shaking kiss. They were interrupted by the ringing of their phones as they had another case already.

All Booth could think of was what kind of phrase could get her into bed? "text me text me now you got to sex me?"

A few nights later after finishing another case he needed no phrase as it happened naturallly and over and over again over a long weekend.

And they lived happily ever after.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum