Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemistry2- the sequel. By TempestJo (M)

4 posters

Go down

Chemistry2- the sequel. By TempestJo (M) Empty Chemistry2- the sequel. By TempestJo (M)

Post by TempestJo Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:50 am

Let the fun begin....this is in response to the request for handcuffs. Razz
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
“Hey Bones.” Booth pulled her into the elevator and stabbed a button.
“What?” She pulled her arm back and adjusted her coat. “Where are we going?”
He undressed her with his eyes. “It’s a surprise Bones.”
She raised an eyebrow, letting her gaze drift over him appreciatively. “I like surprises.”

The doors opened on a deserted hallway, far beneath the Hoover building. Orange lights cast a tinted glow down the hallway of doors.

“What is this place?”
Booth pulled her out of the elevator and held her, pressing his mouth to hers impatiently, his hands sliding up under her jacket, undoing her bra through her thin shirt. “Storage lockers.” He mumbled against her lips before taking them again.

She wrapped her arms around him, and he pulled back. “Wait. Not here.” Excitement glittered in his eyes, and pressed against her stomach. He stepped back, grabbing her hand and dragging her down the hallway to a door marked ‘Maintenance’.

“A tour of the furnace room?” She laughed, “that’s my surprise?”

He grinned, pushing the door open and pulling her in.

Pipes ran along the ceiling, attached to the cement walls by rusted metal brackets. The room was dimly lit, and empty. Booth leaned her up against the wall, a devilish smile on his face.

He leaned into her and pulled her hands up over her head, holding her prisoner against him.

“This,” He whispered, “Is your surprise.” There was a click, and she felt a band of cold metal tighten around her wrist.

Her eyes lit up and she moaned. “Booth!”

He looped the cuff chain around a pipe and slid her other wrist into the remaining cuff, snapping it closed.

“Comfortable?” He ran his hands down her arms, her body, over her hips and around, cupping her buttocks, pulling them against himself, as she nodded, breathless with excitement.

“God, I love your ass in that skirt.”

“I know.” Her eyes were sparkling, her pupils dilated.

“You’re an absolute witch Bones.” He rested his forehead against hers.

She kissed him, sucking on his tongue, straining against him.

He groaned and pulled off his shirt, the dim lighting throwing shadows across his chest, making his shoulders glow. It was magnificent.

She sighed in appreciation, and he smiled, reaching for the buttons on her blouse, undoing them one by one, running his fingers along her skin.

He parted the shirt and kissed her shoulder, his hands pulling the loosened bra down, exposing her breats to his gaze and his tongue.

She leaned her head back against the wall, arching her back towards his exploring tongue.
“Take me Booth.”

He chuckled and reached for her skirt, undoing the zipper that ran down the whole length of the seam.
The skirt fell to the floor, exposing her completely.

He parted her thighs with his hand and touched her, went inside her, and she ground against his hand.

“Booth.” She begged.

He reached for his pants and undid them, dropping them to the floor, where they pooled around his ankles. “Maybe I should wait?” He teased, stepping against her.

She moaned in despair.

He wrapped his hands around her thighs and lifted her against the wall, entering her smoothly, pausing to feel her body shudder in delight.

He slowly began to thrust into her, building the slid and intensity gradually, till his back was streaked with sweat, and her eyes were rolling back into her head, making her beg for release.

He obliged, and she cried out as her body convulsed around him, her built up need shattering into a thousand pieces.

He reached up and unlocked the handcuffs, allowing her to wrap her arms around him, her to run her hands through his hair and pull his head back when she kissed him.

It didn’t take long for him to explode inside her, shuddering against her, his mouth buried in her hair, smelling the sweet apple scent of her shampoo.

She groaned as her feet touched the floor. “That was amazing.”

He leaned against the wall, getting his breath back, gathering his wits again. “We should stop doing this at work.”

She winked at him, zipping her skirt back on. “But it helps the thinking processes immensely.”

He chuckled, pulling up his pants. “If you say so.”
TempestJo
TempestJo
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Chemistry2- the sequel. By TempestJo (M) Empty Re: Chemistry2- the sequel. By TempestJo (M)

Post by PIMP Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:22 am

Oh yes...that was good. very good.Really nice job tempest. Very Happy]

love the shoes btw. x]
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Chemistry2- the sequel. By TempestJo (M) Empty Re: Chemistry2- the sequel. By TempestJo (M)

Post by venzwife Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:26 am

Tempestjo!! You made it over to the ABY where you can post M!! I am so excited!! Your fics get so wonderfully steamy over on the other board, but PG-13 is sometimes so limiting for some of these more steamier ones.

LOVE IT!! ;-)

venzwife

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:35 am

*Fanning self* That was great!
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by TempestJo Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:41 am

Hmm. Interesting results. The results are conflicting. Good comments, but hardly any...

Thanks for reading, everyone! Glad you liked it!

PS PIMP, I like my shoes too! Cool
TempestJo
TempestJo
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:08 pm

*fans self* that was great you do sucha awsome job in your stories love reading them all Smile
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum