Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemistry- A one shot,(B&B) by TempestJo, M?

+3
THX1138
dawnsfire
TempestJo
7 posters

Go down

Chemistry- A one shot,(B&B) by TempestJo, M? Empty Chemistry- A one shot,(B&B) by TempestJo, M?

Post by TempestJo Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:52 pm

I posted this on another site, but I think here I can finish it properly... So, let me know what you think please?
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
He sat on the edge of his desk and fingered the long twisted strands of leather.

He hated the idea behind the weapon.

Hated the uses the weapon had been created for.

He would never be able to use it against a living, breathing thing. He had to much respect for life, for pain.

And yet it fascinated him.

The feel of it in his hands. The way it slithered through the air before snapping back upon itself with a satisfying crack. There was something so primeval about it.

Simple.

Straightforward.

He smiled at himself, he was acting like a boy with a new toy. Still, there was no one around to see him….

He pulled back his arm and let the whip tail fly across the room, crackling like an electrical storm.

She stood in the doorway, silently watching the rugged man in his civilized suit snaking the whip through the air with ease. It cracked, he smiled, he repeated the process.

A gleam flickered in his eyes, a predatory one. This must have been how he looked when it was just him against the enemy, she thought to herself. Confident in his own prowess, unconcerned with the niceties of daily life.

This is how he would look in bed. Uncompromising. But she knew instinctively that he would also be gentle, and considerate. And very. VERY. Good.

She trembled.

He caught the slight movement out of the corner of his eye and turned to look at her.

She looked back, a fire burning in her eyes.

He coiled the whip up around his arm and smiled seductively.

She walked into the room.

“Having fun with the evidence?” She asked in a low voice, a hint of a smile on her lips.

He fingered the end of the whip and chuckled, his eyes dark and hot.

“How do you feel about whips and chains Bones?”

“I’m not into pain..” She confessed, “But I think everyone likes to be tied up once in a while.” She raised an eyebrow in silent invitation.

He reached for her, pulling her towards him, kissing the inside of her wrist, letting his teeth drag across her skin.

She drew in a long shuddering breath, feeling the sensation clear through down to her toes. She was mesmerized.

He stood up and circled around until she was the one pressed up against the desk. His dark head bent over her, a hungry smile on his lips, as he undid her shirt and pushed it down over her shoulders.

Her chest rose and fell under his humid gaze, her breasts pressing against the lace cups of her bra, threatening to overflow with each breath.

He touched her, gently, running his finger from her panting lips down her arched throat, over her graceful collarbones, down the center of her cleavage.

She licked her lips and he parted her legs with his knee, stepping between them, pressing himself against her, a hand on her hip holding her firm.

His finger trailed back up, circling her lips.

She stared up at him wordlessly, her tongue darting out to stroke his finger.

He froze.

She did it again, getting bolder, wrapping her tongue around the tip of his finger, sucking it into her mouth.

A shudder passed through him, and he smiled, slowly pulling his finger out, watching the process.

He ran his hand into her hair, and jerked her head back, not hurting her, but making it clear who was in control.

He pressed his mouth to hers, biting her lip, sliding his tongue into her mouth, rubbing it along hers. His hands slid down her shoulders, over her hips, down to the hemline of her skirt.

He pulled back from the kiss, watching her face as with one smooth move he shoved her skirt up to her waist.

Her eyes widened in excitement, and her cheeks flushed even more. She was spellbound.

He kissed her again, fiercely, delving into her depths, claiming her soul as his own.

Her hands clenched in his shirt, tearing one of the buttons off. She groaned and pulled harder, tearing another one.

He stared at her swollen mouth and ripped his shirt off, throwing it to the floor behind him.

"Better?" He asked, his voice husky.

She leaned forward and pressed her mouth to his chest, tasting him with her tongue, sliding it up to his neck. Her hands roamed his muscular frame, feeling the angles and lines lovingly.

Her lips found his neck, his tender spot, and she bit him with a gentle pressure.

He snapped, raining kisses over her face and neck, pushing her back, tearing off her bra, suckling her into his mouth.

Her hands were on his pants, fumbling in her haste. At last the zipper gave and she pushed his pants and boxers down his hips and thighs.

He stepped forward, ready for her, and thrust into her with a loud moan. "Bones."

"Yes..."

He continued thrusting, pulling her against him, again and again, until she screamed his name in release, her convulsions sending him over the edge into blissful oblivion.

They clung together, panting.

"You know what?" He whispered into her ear, nibbling at her earlobe. "I forgot to handcuff you."

A giggle burbled from her chest as she turned her head to look at him, an impish smile on her face. "I guess we'll have to do it again."

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
What do you think?
TempestJo
TempestJo
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Chemistry- A one shot,(B&B) by TempestJo, M? Empty Re: Chemistry- A one shot,(B&B) by TempestJo, M?

Post by dawnsfire Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:13 pm

I enjoy well-written smut and this qualifies! I'm not sure if this is a first time (they're together, I mean) nor not, it has elements of both in it.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Chemistry- A one shot,(B&B) by TempestJo, M? Empty Re: Chemistry- A one shot,(B&B) by TempestJo, M?

Post by THX1138 Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:14 pm

I can see what my Queen is saying, definitely elements of a "first time" here, what with Brennan's observations, but perhaps they've recently chosen to cross the line because Booth certainly seems comfortable in taking an aggressive role. Oh, and the smut itself? Hellllloooooo NURSE! Me likey! It had all the elements of good ol
raunchy office sex! You can do that again please. Very Happy

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Well done as usual Tempest. =] funny how you can make my monitor screen fog up like that. Must be because I unconsciously leaned forward so as not to miss a word as I read this......oh and the deep breaths I was taking. Again, *in a whipered tone* supertsarrrrrr....xD

Great job.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TempestJo Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:26 am

I will have to see if I have anything else I can smutify. Thanks for the confidence boost, I wasn't sure if I shouldn't just stick to PG13. I'm glad you liked it!!!

PS "PIMP" I like the name, not what I was expecting...You crack me up! *hugs*
TempestJo
TempestJo
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:37 am

TempestJo wrote:I will have to see if I have anything else I can smutify. Thanks for the confidence boost, I wasn't sure if I shouldn't just stick to PG13. I'm glad you liked it!!!

PS "PIMP" I like the name, not what I was expecting...You crack me up! *hugs*

Just what did you expect? Fuzzy Kitty? Lovable puppy? LOL Like I said, I didn't pick it, I just adopted it because everyone called me that anyway. XD
Don't be afraid to write smut. There's some top quality smut here, LOL!! A writer of your caliber should be able to do some fine work in that area. I'm hoping. ^^ *HUGSES*
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Koudijs Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:52 am

PIMP wrote:Just what did you expect? Fuzzy Kitty? Lovable puppy? LOL Like I said, I didn't pick it, I just adopted it because everyone called me that anyway. XD

And it beats "creapy man in raincout"...
Koudijs
Koudijs
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1043
Say What You Want : Give my a Bones!
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:03 am

Koudijs wrote:
PIMP wrote:Just what did you expect? Fuzzy Kitty? Lovable puppy? LOL Like I said, I didn't pick it, I just adopted it because everyone called me that anyway. XD

Which used to be my name. Amazing what a good publicist can do for your image.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by TempestJo Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 am

LOL! You guys are hilarious!!!!!!!
TempestJo
TempestJo
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:34 am

THX1138 wrote:
Koudijs wrote:

Which used to be my name. Amazing what a good publicist can do for your image.

king RM

K: I never did the raincoat thing. I'd never resort to twisted behaviour like that.........uh.........Just don't ask me about webcams. Twisted Evil
Robert: the publicist never had a thing to do with it. It was just well placed bribes. Laughing
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:15 am

LOL!

I knew that whip from the Neighborhood episode would come in handy!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:04 am

maybe handcuffs are next? x]
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TempestJo Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:29 am

erm.... maybe.... I will have to think something up I suppose...
TempestJo
TempestJo
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:41 pm

Please?

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by TempestJo Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:56 am

the handcuffs are up... Chemistry2. I titled this as a one shot, so I just made a new topic for the next one. anything else I write thats oneshottish will probably end up there. Smile
TempestJo
TempestJo
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Great job! Definately worth the read
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum