Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very nice article "Meet Allentown Native Michaela Conlin"

2 posters

Go down

Very nice article "Meet Allentown Native Michaela Conlin" Empty Very nice article "Meet Allentown Native Michaela Conlin"

Post by mereva Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:37 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Very nice article "Meet Allentown Native Michaela Conlin" Empty Re: Very nice article "Meet Allentown Native Michaela Conlin"

Post by DBCrazy Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:43 am

Thanks, mereva! There were some neat little bits in there.

Conlin made her stage debut as a youngster in a Muhlenberg College production of ''The King and I'' and was soon appearing in productions at Civic Theatre and Parkland High School, where she graduated in 1996. Conlin says ''there was no question'' she'd go on to study theater at New York University. Next came the big move to Los Angeles.
This is kinda cool, because this is the play that is often attributed to giving David the acting bug when he saw Yul Brynner in it on Broadway with his folks when he was 7 years old.

''I moved out with my boyfriend, who I'm still with, and we had $400 and two lawn chairs to our name,'' says the actress. ''We bought a TV, which we put on the floor. It was depressing but also exciting at the same time.''
... and that's just cool!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down