Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite Episode/Least Favourite Episode

Go down

Favourite Episode/Least Favourite Episode Empty Favourite Episode/Least Favourite Episode

Post by space Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:05 am

Posted 23/09/2007 14:55:44 (23/09/2007 08:55:44 PM) by willgirl

What's your favourite ep? Least fav? Discuss and Debate!

My favourite is a toss up between Aliens and Judas. I love them both!

Least favourite: Stargazer in a Puddle. It just didn't do it for me. Neither did Man in the SUV.

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1571
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Favourite Episode/Least Favourite Episode Empty A2BOREANAZ Posted 23/09/2007 15:00:21

Post by space Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:07 am

my fave was aliens in a spaceship

least fave.......stargazer in a puddle

Last edited by space on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Favourite Episode/Least Favourite Episode Empty HarHar21 Posted 24/09/2007 00:37:54

Post by space Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:08 am

1. Bodies in the Book - I appreciate the writers shedding a little light on Brennan as the novelist; plus I really liked how the case played in this episode because mostly I don't pay attention to cases.

2. Two Bodies in the Lab - C'mon, do you really want me to tell you? I'll take any show who sings a Foreigner any day of the week.

3. Aliens in a Spaceship - I liked the idea that the squints have to do only with the things around them, minus the sophisticated equipment in the lab they are so keen with, to get the hell out. Emily and TJ are so great in this and revealed a genuine chemistry between them, too.

4. Truth in the Lye - Disgusting stuff, rip-off storyline, predictable ending, and lousy direction. Sorry.

5. Stargazer in a Puddle - Yes, I have to agree. The worst, so far. But I liked the case, though.

Also liked: Man in the Fallout Shelter, Judas on a Pole, Graft in the Girl, Girl in the Fridge, and Soldier on the Grave (I really like the ones Stephen Nathan wrote, tee hee)

What I skip in the DVDs: Girl in the Suite 2103, Man on the Fairway, and Woman in the Car

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Favourite Episode/Least Favourite Episode Empty riviera41797 Posted 24/09/2007 02:01:42

Post by space Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:09 am

Okay - if I had to choose 2 from each season to be my favorite, here they are:

Season 1

1. Two Bodies in the Lab - I had been watching Bones, but this is the 1st episode I taped, and was obsessivly hooked after this one.
2. Man in the Morgue - loved the entire episode

Season 2 -

1.Aliens in the Spaceship - I loved the whole "Booth worrying about Bones" aspect

2. Bodies in the Book - I loved the Sully sailing away part w/Booth there afterwards

least favorites? I don't know if I have a least favorite. Although the season finale of season 2 did't do much for me. (shrug)

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Favourite Episode/Least Favourite Episode Empty Re: Favourite Episode/Least Favourite Episode

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum