Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tough Man/Dead Man's Party promo

+7
treble21
queen bess
ToZiKa
19ana89
mereva
DBCrazy
TinkonBrink
11 posters

Go down

New Tough Man/Dead Man's Party promo Empty New Tough Man/Dead Man's Party promo

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Hello Waistcoat!Booth...Haven't seen you since The End in the Beginning.
"Packing heat!" Laughing Laughing

TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

New Tough Man/Dead Man's Party promo Empty Re: New Tough Man/Dead Man's Party promo

Post by DBCrazy Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Tink, I wondered what you were talking about - Waistcoat!Booth. Then I watched again. ^^ Now I see it. Duh! I wonder what the occasion is??
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

New Tough Man/Dead Man's Party promo Empty Re: New Tough Man/Dead Man's Party promo

Post by mereva Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Waistcoat! I like it.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:08 am

Very Happy I like it too!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:42 am

'Packing heat'?
how does she know that one?
I had to google it to find out what it means.....she is getting better and better......

and waistcoat is the thing he is wearing in the car, right?
wonder why he's wearing that thing.....he doesn't wear it normally.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:58 am

waistcoat!booth is rather similar in styling to coma!booth...

thoughts?
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:34 am

Well, Booth did say that he missed "the clothes" from his coma dream.

*cough* Maybe he's missing a few other things from that time as well? Oh say like...his "partner" sitting on his knee and kissing him? Or sharing a bedroom with his "partner"? Or, you know, rolling around on a bed semi naked with his "partner"? *cough*...But I'm sure it's just the clothes...Yeah! Rolling Eyes

One step at a time here folks...First the clothes...Then the removal of clothes!

I'm actually beginning to think that Brennan is trying to subtly/subconsciously seduce Booth this season with her cleavage exposing clothing! And Booth is trying to seduce Brennan with words (although the "atta girl" might want leaving out next time!) So Booth is being visually seduced and Brennan verbally seduced.
You know sometimes I think I think about these things a little bit too much! Razz
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:40 am

TinkonBrink wrote:Well, Booth did say that he missed "the clothes" from his coma dream.

*cough* Maybe he's missing a few other things from that time as well? Oh say like...his "partner" sitting on his knee and kissing him? Or sharing a bedroom with his "partner"? Or, you know, rolling around on a bed semi naked with his "partner"? *cough*...But I'm sure it's just the clothes...Yeah! Rolling Eyes

One step at a time here folks...First the clothes...Then the removal of clothes!

I'm actually beginning to think that Brennan is trying to subtly/subconsciously seduce Booth this season with her cleavage exposing clothing! And Booth is trying to seduce Brennan with words (although the "atta girl" might want leaving out next time!) So Booth is being visually seduced and Brennan verbally seduced.
You know sometimes I think I think about these things a little bit too much! Razz

LOL Great minds think alike I was gonna say the same thing about Booth missing the clothes from his coma dream.

I don't think you are reading too much into what's been going on so far this season, I've been really thinking that Brennan's clothes this season are much more flirty than they have ever been, and of course the short answer to that, is that they have a new costume designer. I don't think that really explains it though, because there (IMO) is such a difference in the clothes that she is wearing, that there has to be some sort message that can be read into it. I'd also like to point out the lack of huge clunky necklaces.....
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:34 pm

treble21 wrote:
TinkonBrink wrote:Well, Booth did say that he missed "the clothes" from his coma dream.

LOL Great minds think alike I was gonna say the same thing about Booth missing the clothes from his coma dream.

I don't think you are reading too much into what's been going on so far this season, I've been really thinking that Brennan's clothes this season are much more flirty than they have ever been, and of course the short answer to that, is that they have a new costume designer. I don't think that really explains it though, because there (IMO) is such a difference in the clothes that she is wearing, that there has to be some sort message that can be read into it. I'd also like to point out the lack of huge clunky necklaces.....
I've been complaining about costuming almost every week in my Inkslinger review. It might that we are indeed meant to take it as a sign of her changing attitudes (of course, others smarter--or quicker--than me said that last season). But I miss old Brennan's clothes, frankly. Bring back the near eco-warrior, the woman of a million ethnic/chunky necklaces and more than a smidge of practicality (please--white coat?), and let's see a little less of the flirty and almost too feminine clothes! Not that some of those haven't been nice--they're just not her.

And there has been nothing "subtle" about that cleavage--just check in with the King! Laughing

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:00 am

I noticed the increasing cleavage revealed in her costumes this season, too, and I agree that it's her way of "visually seducing".

As for the skirts, I like them! But I think that's the fangirl in me that enjoys smutty stories and can imagine all the things Booth could do when she's wearing a skirt... Razz

Geez, is it hot in here?

*runs to find a cold shower*
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:03 am

dawnsfire wrote:
treble21 wrote:

I've been complaining about costuming almost every week in my Inkslinger review. It might that we are indeed meant to take it as a sign of her changing attitudes (of course, others smarter--or quicker--than me said that last season). But I miss old Brennan's clothes, frankly. Bring back the near eco-warrior, the woman of a million ethnic/chunky necklaces and more than a smidge of practicality (please--white coat?), and let's see a little less of the flirty and almost too feminine clothes! Not that some of those haven't been nice--they're just not her.

And there has been nothing "subtle" about that cleavage--just check in with the King! Laughing

queen
And why can't she change a little bit?
It's not as if she never wore anything feminine before.
I think it's a nice way to make her appear more 'flirty' and that 'subtle' cleavage wasn't that extreme either.......didn't she wear something similar in another episode too?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:47 am

Booth looks so nice in that car scene - white shirt with gray vest and no suit jacket cheers

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:22 am

Nah, Toz--it's just such a radical extreme change that it raises questions as to why. And yes, she has done feminine before, just not so...constantly, if you see what I mean. Nor quite so flirty. I find it a bit jarring. (And those formal dresses--the tiny hint of fashion designer in me would like to see her in a classic long column-style evening gown rather than the bridesmaid style. But I digress.)
As for the cleavage, again, it's been there before--but it's more pronounced now, if still tasteful. I was thinking of Rob's comments--male perspective can be so valuable sometimes. But he's mentioned it frequently. So subtle wasn't my 1st choice of words.

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:34 am

Love the new promo! So fun to see them all dancing about with the skeletons. That must have been a fun shoot!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:53 am

Meegs82 wrote:Love the new promo! So fun to see them all dancing about with the skeletons. That must have been a fun shoot!
Meegs, did you miss the promo video that was ALL "Dead Man's Party"? I didn't see a post from you in there anywhere.

If not, take a look ...
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Yup, TOTALLY missed that, thanks DB!!!!! I was wondering why, in the new one, it cut away from all of them a lot, like we only got glimpses of them dancing and such. Now I know why. That just looks like it was SO much fun to film!
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:24 am

dawnsfire wrote:Nah, Toz--it's just such a radical extreme change that it raises questions as to why. And yes, she has done feminine before, just not so...constantly, if you see what I mean. Nor quite so flirty. I find it a bit jarring. (And those formal dresses--the tiny hint of fashion designer in me would like to see her in a classic long column-style evening gown rather than the bridesmaid style. But I digress.)
As for the cleavage, again, it's been there before--but it's more pronounced now, if still tasteful. I was thinking of Rob's comments--male perspective can be so valuable sometimes. But he's mentioned it frequently. So subtle wasn't my 1st choice of words.

queen

well if your only male perspective is Rob I guess her cleavage gets mentioned a lot....in fact he can go there from any given topic without second thought......

and radical extreme?
really?
it's just clothes......she still acts almost the same, talks the same and generally behaves the same, so I wouldn't say it's extreme......but I guess that's jmo then

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:39 am

I have definitely found myself thinking, "wow, that outfit is very revealing and not really her" and I do wish they would cut back and go back to some of the more traditional stuff. It just gets to be a bit much especially when Angela is wearing stuff that hookers would be proud of. Check out her dress from "Bones Museum." It's...um...short? Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:32 am

Meegs82 wrote:I have definitely found myself thinking, "wow, that outfit is very revealing and not really her" and I do wish they would cut back and go back to some of the more traditional stuff.
Hmmm... I don't have ANY problem with this dress. Beautiful cleavage, why wold she hide it? Very Happy

Something like THIS would be too much, too revealing:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

So Emily/Brennan's dress is OK for my taste.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Oh yeah, actually I didn't mean Brennan's dress in "Museum," I guess I should have clarified. I just meant her outfits in general lately, especially the tops she's been wearing. I liked her dress in this one. Now, Angela's dress in "Museum" is a different story Wink
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:25 am

As my mother-in-law would say, Angela's dress is a little too much short there.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:52 pm

OMGosh, mereva. Those pics you posted were hilarious. The first one I thought was still pretty, for a Hollywood something. Can you imagine though, you wouldn't even be able to bend over even a little unless you had the edges glued down!

Those other two though. No All's they're doing is screaming, "Hey, lookie here. Lookie what I've got!"
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down