Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timing is everything

2 posters

Go down

Timing is everything Empty Timing is everything

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:11 am

Timing is Everything

Angela and Brennan were in Brennan's office discussing Brennan's situation with Andrew Hacker.

Brennan said, "He was nice and is nice looking but we just didn't hit it off. I don't know what it is about me. I meet attractive nice people that I would have wanted to date in the past but now I am about as interested in them as I am in playing football for the Redskins"

Angela said "Come on Bren, we know it's because you are in love with Booth. Even your date with Hacker was out of frustration. I didn't want to say anything but the night of the party when we saw you in the Egyptian room the way you looked at each other if it had been a few minutes later you would have been on that famous table"

Brennan said, "You're right, Angela. I love Booth. But he doesn't love me in that way. He told me he loves me as a professional his attagirl. Booth has no more desire for me than he does for anyone else."

Angela smiled because she had seen Booth walk in right before Brennan started talking but Brennan's back was to him.

Angela said, "Bren, I have to go. Oh by the way turn around"

Angela beat a hasty retreat. As much as she wanted to witness the whole thing she wanted them to have their privacy.

Brennan turned to see a stunned Booth, his eyes wide as saucers his mouth wide open.

Brennan said, "Sorry Booth. I don't mean to put you out. You want to be friends and partners. I love you as more but I understand."

Booth walked over to her in 2 strides and said "No I also love you like this"

And he swept her into his arms into a passionate kiss that left them panting.

They gazed into each others eyes for a few moments after the kiss ended before Booth said, "I think the eventually Avalon referred to is right now. I love you"

Brennan answered "I love you too."

After a few more minutes of frenzied kissing they pulled apart again as their cell phones chimed evily at the same time.

They had a case.

They loved their jobs but at that moment they wished they could quit and live on a Hawaiin island somewhere.

But the time for more would come soon. Very soon.

Maybe it was for the best. They should really warn the DC Fire Department when they would make love for the same time. Fireworks out of control could be a problem.

to be continued.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Timing is everything Empty Re: Timing is everything

Post by DBCrazy Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:28 am

Cute set up! Warn the DC FD indeed!!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum