Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for show T rated

Go down

Just for show T rated Empty Just for show T rated

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:57 pm

This is a shortie one shot.

My husband proposed to me at the top of the Sears Tower and you will notice I use a lot of names from Chicago sports when I have to make up one. Lilly is after Ted Lilly the Cubs pitcher. And the Santos are after Ron Santo Cubs great and broadcaster.

Booth and Brennan had been told to go undercover and pose as a couple as the Lillys.

They were in Chicago for the case and went out for a night on the town with the couple, the Santos they were trying to get information from. It was an older couple not the bad guys but who could help lead them to the bad guys.

They went to the window of the observation deck and Mrs. Santo said "You have to kiss her, Ted. This is the most romantic spot in the city"

And Booth/Ted obliged wrapping his arms around Brennan/Samantha and they kissed. They both quickly deepened the kiss causing everyone to look at them.

When they pulled apart they looked into each other's eyes and Booth said, "We should talk about this."

Brennan smiled and said "Yes later."

They returned to their hotel and their room.

Booth said, "Bones when I kissed you I was feeling as myself not Ted Lilly. I wanted to kiss you have wanted to kiss you for so long."

Brennan said, "I felt the same way. Why don't we do it again"

They kissed again and this time they made it so the room didn't really need the double beds Smile.
At the end of the night they went to the top of the Sears Tower.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum